What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am utterly shocked by this Palestinian response, I guarantee you the Israelis themselves only expected those measly qasam bottle rockets they used to fire in the past which did virtually nothing. They have obviously acquired a crap load of stuff and most obviously from Iran and Co., this was years in the making.

Netanyahu could not form a govt before the deadline and it is obvious all this started in the last 2 weeks because of that, they were purposely trying to provoke a hamas response which they thought would be a few bottle rockets here and there.

Palestinian in Hebron murdered by Israeli soldiers after they invaded their neighborhoods :

183213546_3922384507798379_1199243000971171922_n.jpg

Yes these events will fuel support for the fascists in Israel even more so he actually stands to gain from this.
Could israel get more fascist than natanyahu ?
All of them israhelli politiciants are fascist terrorists. So what difference would it make ? Non whatsoever.

I blame the gulf arabs who have oil under their feet.
It isn't about money its about power, and especially Western influence which makes the Jews powerful.

Jews are very small in population yet have more soft power among the Western world than all Muslims combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom