What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Trap was set by those aid sponsors and Israel fell into it and the people who died was used as cannon fodder for their ulterior motives.

From the time this Islamist party came to power in turkey, they been trying to raise their profile and Islamic credentials in the middle east.

This was cunning trap set by them and naively Israel fell into the trap.

Last edited:
STFU, :angry:.

The american people themselves have the harshest words for Israel, who are you do produce your BS here.

Israel Attacks Palestinian Aid Flotilla

CIVILIAN SHIP IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Control your freaking emotions guys.

To answer your argument,

"civilian ship in international waters" =/= "humanitarian aid"

If they wanted to provide aid, they could have easily offloaded their cargo at an Israeli port. Better still, if they did not trust Israel, ask Egypt to deliver the cargo.

WHY SO MUCH MEDIA PRESENCE ON A HUMANITARIAN SHIP?

Israeli BS propaganda machine has started.

MARK REGEV, ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER'S SPOKESMAN

"Though our naval servicemen were instructed to exercise maximum restraint, they were attacked. They were attacked with knives, with iron clubs, and also with live fire.

We have unfortunately 10 servicemen injured, one of them very, very seriously. The violence was initiated unfortunately by these activists, and this is regrettable."

These blood suckers will say anything to make themselves look like the victims.

Control your freaking emotions guys.

To answer your argument,

"civilian ship in international waters" =/= "humanitarian aid"

If they wanted to provide aid, they could have easily offloaded their cargo at an Israeli port. Better still, if they did not trust Israel, ask Egypt to deliver the cargo.

WHY SO MUCH MEDIA PRESENCE ON A HUMANITARIAN SHIP?

I was making sure you could read it right is all. Media ? oh idk so they can report on the matter ? Think of the crap that would be spewed by Israel if there was no one reporting on the ship.

Humanitarian work? There was no humanitarian work going on. These people are media hungry and war mongers. The organisers put innocent lives in front of the line of fire and deserve to be condemned.

If someone shoots your friend and kills him you cant blame your friend for not wearing a bullet proof vest. Those godless cruel Israel government are the ones to blame. I can't believe how you all Indians talking senseless like that. I think you are all from another planet. You can't be human.

I was making sure you could read it right is all. Media ? oh idk so they can report on the matter ? Think of the crap that would be spewed by Israel if there was no one reporting on the ship.

Is that why they had no western media on board, while media sympathetic to Palestinian was welcome on board?

Please see through the trick of the organizers guys. There was no 'humanitarian aid'. These people are media hungry. They wanted Israel to attack. They wanted people to die. Disgusting.

Israeli BS propaganda machine has started.

These blood suckers will say anything to make themselves look like the victims.

Maybe they expected the activists to throw roses at the Israeli marines as they stormed the ships and fired live rounds at UNARMED HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

If someone shoots your friend and kills him you cant blame your friend for not wearing a bullet proof vest.

Nope, but if your pakistani friend tries to cross the LOC carrying a placard condemning India, I would blame him for his stupidity. And I would blame the person who sent him there.

Is that why they had no western media on board, while media sympathetic to Palestinian was welcome on board?

Please see through the trick of the organizers guys. There was no 'humanitarian aid'. These people are media hungry. They wanted Israel to attack. They wanted people to die. Disgusting.

You should go discuss this on a conspiracy forum. While we discuss what really happened.

i think theres quit justification for enforcing embargoes and sanctions over Israel.

I could have annihilated all jews but i left some of them so that you should know why i was killing them [Adolf Hitler ]

send these boys in and we will see how israel would of come near a ship with a turkish flag flying high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trap was set by those aid sponsors and Isreal fell into it and the people who died was used as cannon fodder for their ulterior motives.

From the time this Islamist party came to power in turkey, they been trying to raise their profile and Islamic credentials in the middle east.

This was cunning trap set by them and naively Isreal fell into the trap.

retard-owls.jpg

^^ and in case if you are wondering thats you.

Looks like a Terrorist attack to me

looks like a terrorist attack? it is a terrorist attack. israel is a terrorist state, the reason they are enjoying their time is because of shameful and unconditional support of the US to the terrorists. the zioinists are neck and neck with the nazis.

Anyone following the story for the past 2 days would realize that this was nothing but a media gimmick. Why else did they have an 'Al-Jazeera' reporter on board, go via the sea route and challenge Israelis head on? If they wanted to 'help' the Palestinians, why not go thru Egypt?

My God! Some of you Indians are SO BLIND! You are so myopic by your adversary to Pakistan that you will defend each and every action of Israel come what way!
You fail to realize the significance of this huge blunder by Israel. No doubt Israel will be roundly condemned throughout the world--and not just by the Islamic world. Read the 'Comments' about it by Americans on NY Times when such an article shows up about this incidence.

Israel said that it 'freed' Gaza. But it continued to control every aspect of Gazans' life. Was that freedom?! Hell no. There was no way to end the siege and so this 'media gimmick' had to be done and these activists--brave souls, many if not most non-Muslims, tried to get the world's attention this way about the siege and its immorality and illegality.

Pathetic Indians! Shut up at least if you can't show any sympathy to the diseased!

Back
Top Bottom