What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Military action requires military response...time for Muslim armies to come out from their barracks and liberate Gaza!

Dude seriously try to sell the crap to the ones who cant smell it. You are being hypocrite here, on one hand you are defending the actions of the jews under the pretext of what ever. And then you say you dont condone them. And for your slow brain the attack happened in the international waters. Cant you read. And try to read the statement from almost all of the European countries at least majority of them they have condemned this barbaric act. Only few of you are here trying to convince us otherwise.

Point out one post where I've condoned the Israeli actions and I'll impose a self exile from this forum for 1 week. If you cannot, you quit these forums for 1 week. Deal?

Please control your emotions.

So you admit this was a media gimmick? Why not condemn it? That's all I've been doing. I've NOT defended Israel's actions. But I'm saying their actions were instigated by the organizers.

No. I will not condemn the 'media gimmick'. That was one probable way for international peace activists to grab the world's attention after 3 years of Gazans suffering.

But you Indians have spoken; loud and clear. Far fewer people are going to defend the Israeli brutality done today than those who will condemn it.

And, yes, some of you with your 'facts' and public awoval of 'not defending' are actually defending Israeli action. Pathetic! As I said, follow the blogspace carefully. Even Israeli blogspace at Haaretz to realize the blunder the Israelis have made today.

I'm still not ready to be dragged into anti-semitism. This is not a war on Islam. This was not an anti-Muslim act. This is imperialist arrogance and imperialism from a country with a terrible human rights record and known to have no care for human rights.

Mullahocracy and right wing media in Pakistan has of course jumped the bandwagon, why won't they. People on the flotilla were there for purely humanitarian reasons. Pakistan's media is of course ripping off the right wing populist ideas and the conjured threat from Israel.

Every humanist is condemning it. Do not jump the anti-Islam bandwagon.

As for our fellow citizens caught in this terrible incident :-

Talat Hussein has been taken to Ashdud, Israel - Will be deported from there - but we still have no contact - Aaj News source

Reports that there were EU parliamentarians on board as well. Almost all major countries in the world have expressed concern including EU countries. EU actually calling for a full fledged enquiry on this.

But what would be the best is that Israel finally ends its illegal blockade of Gaza which is UNPRECEDENTED in history continuing for the last 3 years.

Even HAMAS has agreed to recognize ISrael when they go back to the 1967 borders so now Israel has no excuse of saying that HAMAS does not accept ISrael

My friend, Israel dont care who reconginzes them and who not. FATAH recognizes them, but what they got in return? huge illegal settelments in palestine!! israel have one goal and that is to take all the arab land in palestine and expell the arabs from that land. they surely do it with high preceision and gradually. shame on those who uncondistionally support isreal and Nazism and that include america.

Point out one post where I've condoned the Israeli actions and I'll impose a self exile from this forum for 1 week. If you cannot, you quit these forums for 1 week. Deal?

Dude as usual a lack of every thing comes into play and yet you resort to jumping the gun with out reading the thing or at least understanding it. I know and I have mentioned that you have yet not stated it clearly what you have inside. You are being a hypocrite is what I said. And that means that you are playing both ways, now by the above stunt of your you have confirmed my suspicion that you are nothing but a delusional kid who at present have nothing better to do then waste mine and every one elses time.

Military action requires military response...time for Muslim armies to come out from their barracks and liberate Gaza!

Stop this age old BS. Israel taught a lesson to the "Muslim" armies in 1967.

Israel cannot be defeated militarily nor can Gaza be liberated militarily. Neither will the international community allow this (read US) nor is it a viable option for population density is so high that collateral damage is beyond comprehension.

Control your war sirens.

This isn't about Islam, this isn't about Christianity or about Hinduism or Judaism. This is about human rights and a humanitarian cause subverted by an imperialist force.

Twitter is buzzing with news that a Turkish MP is among the dead. Turkish members confirm this news.

Stop this age old BS. Israel taught a lesson to the "Muslim" armies in 1967.

Israel cannot be defeated militarily nor can Gaza be liberated militarily. Neither will the international community allow this (read US) nor is it a viable option for population density is o high that collateral damage is beyond comprehension.

Control your war sirens.

With all due respect Turkey isn't Jordan,Syria,Egypt. I don't want war but if Israel takes more aggressive actions they will be put in their place.

With all due respect Turkey isn't Jordan,Syria,Egypt. I don't want war but if Israel takes more aggressive actions they will be put in there place.

Turkey is a much bigger better and more powerful force but I wasn't replying in that context. I was merely replying to the "ummah" demand of liberation which is unrealizable.

Dude as usual a lack of every thing comes into play and yet you resort to jumping the gun with out reading the thing or at least understanding it. I know and I have mentioned that you have yet not stated it clearly what you have inside. You are being a hypocrite is what I said. And that means that you are playing both ways, now by the above stunt of your you have confirmed my suspicion that you are nothing but a delusional kid who at present have nothing better to do then waste mine and every one elses time.

Instead of calling me names, why don't you just condemn the organizers in the same vein when you condemn Israeli action?

Instead of calling me names, why don't you just condemn the organizers in the same vein when you condemn Israeli action?

And why dont you go to hell! if that was the answer you were looking from me.

This is what I call utterly shameless reporting:-

Israel: At Least 10 Killed on Gaza Flotilla

Published May 30, 2010

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli commandos on Monday stormed six ships carrying hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists on an aid mission to the blockaded Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 people and wounding dozens after encountering unexpected resistance as the forces boarded the vessels.

The operation in international waters off the Gaza coast was a nightmare scenario for Israel that looked certain to further damage its international standing, strain already tense relations with Turkey -- the unofficial sponsor of the mission -- and draw unwanted attention to Gaza's plight.

Read the rest of the BS if you want :- FOXNews.com - Israel: At Least 10 Killed on Gaza Flotilla

Back
Top Bottom