What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

retard-owls.jpg

^^ and in case if you are wondering thats you.
Gullible.png

Is that why they had no western media on board, while media sympathetic to Palestinian was welcome on board?

Please see through the trick of the organizers guys. There was no 'humanitarian aid'. These people are media hungry. They wanted Israel to attack. They wanted people to die. Disgusting.

and the way you see things through conspiracy theories is utterly disgusting. people are hungry in gaza, they are dying, they dont have enough food, medicine etc and you are here busy conspiring theories.

Reports that there were EU parliamentarians on board as well. Almost all major countries in the world have expressed concern including EU countries. EU actually calling for a full fledged enquiry on this.

But what would be the best is that Israel finally ends its illegal blockade of Gaza which is UNPRECEDENTED in history continuing for the last 3 years.

Even HAMAS has agreed to recognize ISrael when they go back to the 1967 borders so now Israel has no excuse of saying that HAMAS does not accept ISrael

Is that why they had no western media on board, while media sympathetic to Palestinian was welcome on board?

Please see through the trick of the organizers guys. There was no 'humanitarian aid'. These people are media hungry. They wanted Israel to attack. They wanted people to die. Disgusting.

Please follow the news. Al jazeera was only on the media channel. There were 100s of journalists including Greeks Aussies, Americans and other European journalists on board. Including Israeli activists as well!

Israel said that it 'freed' Gaza. But it continued to control every aspect of Gazans' life. Was that freedom?! Hell no. There was no way to end the siege and so this 'media gimmick' had to be done and these activists--brave souls, many if not most non-Muslims, tried to get the world's attention this way about the siege and its immorality and illegality.

Please control your emotions.

So you admit this was a media gimmick? Why not condemn it? That's all I've been doing. I've NOT defended Israel's actions. But I'm saying their actions were instigated by the organizers.

I could have annihilated all jews but i left some of them so that you should know why i was killing them [Adolf Hitler ]

How many times do people need to be reminded that this is a fake quote or at best without any reliable source. I have even seen people writing Mein Kampf Pg xx after this to make it seem genuine (which would be even more false for the books were published in 1925 and 1926, before he came to power). There is some support that it was his words in a speech at at the Reichstag but this is not an established source as far as I know.

Stop using this quote.

Last edited:
Please follow the news. Al jazeera was only on the media channel. There were 100s of journalists including Greeks Aussies, Americans and other European journalists on board. Including Israeli activists as well!

Israeli activists was unable to board the ship.

Last message received from Israel Shamir, an ex-Israeli trooper who was on the Gaza aid flotilla.

Gaza Flotilla Massacre - Arab News
By ISRAEL SHAMIR
Terrible news: dozens of our friends and comrades are dead and wounded in the pirate attack in the high seas on humanitarian aid boats by crazed Israeli Jews. This is a dreadful crime that will forever be remembered. The details are not fully available yet; the massacre toll stands meanwhile on 15, but it can go up or down. The best source for news yet Mondoweiss (Mondoweiss) on Twitter

What is clear that the Israeli pirates attacked the humanitarian aid flotilla in the international waters over 90 miles (150 km) out of their territorial waters. The boats carried no arms, but the Jewish modus operandi was already well established in their recent attacks on Gaza and Lebanon. They can’t see blood, that is their blood. Others’ blood is not blood at all, in their eyes. Apparently, the pirates boarded the boats in the high seas, and when one of the pirates was scratched by a “sharp object”, they turned the boats into killing fields.

The flotilla of six small and medium boats was on its way to deliver and distribute food and children toys for the besieged Gaza. Among them there was the Turkish boat, which was apparently boarded first. There was also a boat bought and equipped by a great friend of Palestine, Mahathir Mohammad of Malaysia. A boat from Greece, boats flying American and Irish flags were boarded and people massacred as well.

Free Gaza did sail boats to Gaza over the past two years with differing results; they had some important persons aboard, notably our friend, the wonderful Cynthia McKinney, but this is the first time that the steering of this freedom regatta has passed from the hands of nice European volunteers to the locals, to the peoples of the region. This is a vast change, and a change that means a lot. While the Palestinian cause was only the cause celebré of Europeans with conscience, it was containable. Now, when it has become the concern of the local region, the countdown for the freak Zionist mini-Empire has begun.

The beasts understood it and decided to install fear in the hearts of peoples of the Middle East with their simple slogan: do not meddle with Jews but at your peril. This is the day to demonstrate against them.

Our demands:

- send Israeli ambassadors packing,

- send the navy to open Gaza for navigation,

- seize and hang the pirates, including the pirate “president” Peres and pirate “prime-minister” Netanyahu.

- No diplomatic relations, no place in the UN, no place in the international community for the murderers.

Please control your emotions.

So you admit this was a media gimmick? Why not condemn it? That's all I've been doing. I've NOT defended Israel's actions. But I'm saying their actions were instigated by the organizers.

Dude seriously try to sell the crap to the ones who cant smell it. You are being hypocrite here, on one hand you are defending the actions of the jews under the pretext of what ever. And then you say you dont condone them. And for your slow brain the attack happened in the international waters. Cant you read. And try to read the statement from almost all of the European countries at least majority of them they have condemned this barbaric act. Only few of you are here trying to convince us otherwise.

And your point was?? Come on man I got it that some of you are shameless human, who for the benefit of an alliance will close your eyes to the massacre of masses.

My point was that you are too gullible and accept anything that your media feeds you.

But I don't want to go into name calling like most of you. I've been arguing with facts here. Why don't you?

Please read up on Gaza and West Bank. Gaza is part of the occupied territories. West bank is different.

The problem is in Gaza. You can check out the UN statements on the Gaza blockade themselves. You are confusing the West Bank with Gaza

Gaza Strip facing humanitarian tragedy, warns UN expert- The Hindu
BBC NEWS | Middle East | UN says Gaza facing food shortage

Back
Top Bottom