What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

I fully understand this took place in International water..thats y i said im not defending their actions...:hitwall::hitwall:

Is anybody having probs in understanding that..?

But my simple question is didn the Turks see this coming wen they set sail..? knowing fully well they will be attacked ..why did they proceed..?

They proceeded because they are doing humanitarian work and our religion tells us that there is only one thing to fear and that is GOD himself.

Why should they back out only because some hooligans said that they will attack them.

EU Calls For Investigation Into Israel Military Action

BRUSSELS -- The European Union called for an inquiry into deaths aboard aid ships seized by Israel's navy on Monday and urged Israel to allow the free flow of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip.

At least 10 people were killed after Israeli forces intercepted ships trying to cross Israel's blockade of the Islamist-controlled Palestinian territory.

"High Representative Catherine Ashton expresses her deep regret at the news of loss of life and violence and extends her sympathies to families of the dead and wounded," said a spokesperson for Ashton, the EU's foreign policy chief.

On behalf of the European Union she demands a full inquiry about the circumstances in which this happened.

The spokesperson said Ashton reiterated the EU's position regarding Gaza's closure.

"The continued policy of closure is unacceptable and politically counter-productive. She calls for an immediate, sustained and unconditional opening of the crossing for the flow of humanitarian aid, commercial goods and persons to and from Gaza," the spokesperson said.

Israel's military said its troops came under gunfire and knife attack during the takeover.

The convoy of aid and foreign activists had set off in international waters off Cyprus on Sunday in defiance of the Israeli-led blockade of Gaza and warnings that it would be intercepted.

Israel had expected the operation to end without bloodshed and had prepared tents in an Israeli port for detainees.

Israel says food, medicine and medical equipment are allowed in regularly to Gaza. It says an embargo is needed to stop weapons and materials that can be used to produce them from reaching Hamas Islamists.

Reuters contributed to this report

FOXNews.com - EU Calls For Investigation Into Israel Military Action

In absence of declaration of war , In international waters..a ship flying a flag of sovereign country can be fired upon only in two circumstances.

As an act of self defence (had Turkish ship fired on Israeli ships first)
or
On the suspicion of Piracy.

if none of these cases are applicable, then Israel is liable to damages.

Seeing as the Turkish ship was attacked first people were killed and last time i checked Turkey was leading task force 151 on international piracy. Israel is screwed.

Any updates on Talat Hussain and Raza Agha. They are very important for us, Hussain is a great voice for reasoning and we needed more people like him, not loose them at this stage.

I fully understand this took place in International water..thats y i said im not defending their actions...:hitwall::hitwall:

But my simple question is didn the Turks see this coming wen they set sail..? knowing fully well they will be attacked ..why did they proceed..?

Denial.png

denial.jpg

Indians should be ashamed hiding behind their Monitors sitting in an air conditioned rooms on sofa drinking Coke under the guise of Patriotism. how would they imagine the things going on when you are forced to live in an open jail for the last 3 years.

Most of you guys can't imagine life without internet and these don't have even electricity.Most of you guys can't imagine going outside in the heat of June and these guys have been living without shelter.Most of you guys don't want to go to government hospital and go to private ones imagine these guys don't have medicines for 3 years.If anyone of you relatives get hurt you immediately take them to private hospitals where they are treated imagine your mother is injured you take her to hospital and when you reach hospital say they have no medicine and your mother dies in front of your eyes just.You guys go to foreign countries for making your future bright but they have nowhere to go from the hell they are in.

Seriously Indians have absolutely have no heart.

Please understand that all of this, all of what you wrote are lies fed to you by people who want to play with your emotions.

Occupied Palestinian Territories fare better than both India as well as Pakistan in terms of Human Development Index:

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

The same thing happened when a group in the UK sent an aid ship to Sri Lanka during the war.

The ship was not attacked.

It was brought to colombo port and then turned away.

Sri Lanka navy seizes British Tamil aid ship on 'mercy mission'

Sri Lanka navy seizes British Tamil aid ship on 'mercy mission' - Telegraph

Sri Lanka turns back Tamil aid ship
Sri Lanka turns back Tamil aid ship - Free Online Library

Then the ship went to India where it was not allowed into Indian waters for a while... and finally Sri Lanka accepted the cargo as long as it was first unloaded in India and then sent to Sri Lanka.

The whole agenda of the group that sent the ship was for it to be attacked and be used as propaganda... but that failed.

Sri Lanka 'accepts' Tamil aid ship

By Charles Haviland

BBC News, Colombo

Indian authorities says Sri Lanka has agreed to accept a cargo of aid from Europe for Tamil civilians displaced in the final months of the civil war.

Earlier this month Sri Lankan officials turned away the aid vessel, which was sent by Tamil expatriate groups.

The vessel, the Captain Ali, will now be allowed to unload nearly 900 tonnes of food and medicine, thanks to high-level talks in Delhi.

The aid may be unloaded in Chennai in India and taken to Sri Lanka.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | S Lanka 'accepts' Tamil aid ship

They proceeded because they are doing humanitarian work and our religion tells us that there is only one thing to fear and that is GOD himself.

Why should they back out only because some hooligans said that they will attack them.

Humanitarian work? There was no humanitarian work going on. These people are media hungry and war mongers. The organisers put innocent lives in front of the line of fire and deserve to be condemned.

Humanitarian work? There was no humanitarian work going on. These people are media hungry and war mongers. The organisers put innocent lives in front of the line of fire and deserve to be condemned.

CIVILIAN SHIP IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom