What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

All those ships carry aid material were going through Israeli territorial waters and those guys purposefully wanted to provoke Israel and thye knew what action would be taken.

Those guys had it coming, I sympathise the loss of life but it was stupid act of bravado.

You know it helps if you read the complete news before commenting on it. The ships were attacked in international waters. Why are you guys not getting that part at all. And even if the ships were in the israeli occupied zone. What justification is there for an attack on civilians and unarmed sailors. If I am not wrong the US entered WW1 because the Germans sank an american flagged ship on route to england. In international waters.

Well all reports show (except the Israeli govt.) that the ship was in International waters when it got attacked. Even the Israeli media is reporting the same.

The people aboard including Europeans, Israelis, Australians, Turkish Americans e.t.c. This is turning into a huge diplomatic incident. Greece has announced that they have cancelled an ongoing air exercise and will also cancel upcoming military exercises as well with Israel

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Greece cancels military exercises with Israel over flotilla attack | Earth Times News

Athens - Greece on Monday said that a joint air force exercise with Israel has been cancelled, following an early Monday morning attack on foreign activists by Israel's military.

Greek Alternate Foreign Minister Dimitris Droutsas made the announcement following emergency talks with Israel's ambassador to Athens after at least 10 foreign activists were killed after the Israel navy stormed a flotilla of six ships bound for the Gaza ship with aid.

The flotilla of six boats, containing 10,000 tons of aid had been warned before setting sail for Gaza that it would be denied entry.

Reports said there were more than 40 Greek activists, doctors and journalists sailing on the two Greek ships.

Earlier, Greek Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Grigoris Delavekouras said it was not certain whether there were any Greek casualties.

Greece's air force had begun joint training exercises with Israel off the southern Mediterranean island of Crete on May 9.

The manoeuvres, code-named "Minoas 2010," were expected to run until June 3 and consisted of aerial manoeuvres and knowledge exchange involving 10 Israeli F-16 and F-15 fighters.

The operation also involved simulated aerial combat, attacks on terrestrial targets, aerial refueling and search and rescue missions from the air force base of Souda to the Aegean island of Aghios Eftrastio.

Greece and Israel began joint manoeuvres in 1994, although the aim to date had been natural disaster response. Combat equipment was first used in such exercises was last June.

All those ships carry aid material were going through Israeli territorial waters and those guys purposefully wanted to provoke Israel and thye knew what action would be taken.

Those guys had it coming, I sympathise the loss of life but it was stupid act of bravado.

If the reports are true and the interception did indeed take place at 65Km from shore line , then legally it were International Waters and is an act of war.
Had it taken place with in 12 nautical mile limit , then Israelis had right to stop the vessels.

Get your nose out off Israels backside, these innocent people had it coming the same way those 100+ indians on the train that was derailed by Maoists had it coming, right?

This was an act of terrorism and cold-blooded murder by israel in international waters. The 150,000 Tonnes of aid was going to be delivered to the biggest prison camp in the world, Gaza. This flotilla was being sponsored by EUROPE not just Turkey.

Let's hope a mod bans you for condoning the terrorist actions of Israel on unarmed civillians.

Where is the international Law/Court?
Is it not the terrorism when it's about Israil?

Is there any news about Talat Hussain and Raza Agha ?:confused:

Ya what about Pakistani People on board?Talat Hussain contacted his office at 6 am and said that he was seeing Israeli Forces coming and that he don't know what would happen.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has strongly condemned the Israeli military raid on Monday against a Gaza-bound aid boat and dubbed it as an open violation of international laws.

Foreign office spokesman in a statement said attack on an aid boat is cruel act and violation of international laws and ethics.

Pakistan has also expressed deep concern over the well being of Pakistanis and media persons onboard and Pakistani missions are in touch with Arab countries of the region to get the information about Pakistanis.

Pakistan condemns Israeli raid on Gaza aid boat

If any of the Pakistani are killed in this, we must take the harshest action against Israel, no matter what happens, this has to be dealt with.

I hate TTP and the Israeli Government.

If any of the Pakistani are killed in this, we must take the harshest action against Israel, no matter what happens, this has to be dealt with.

I hate TTP and the Israeli Government.

Please pray for their safety.

Now listen here, stop acting like a delusional fool. I laughed becase you made a lame comment pulled out of your back side.

tell me where did I blame India. Or just shut it. Stop lecturing me about morality and reality, where you cant even tell what some one had written what your own brain is making up for you to believe.
These r some of the quotes by u genius and others blaming India of defending Israel.

Tell me Mr sympathizer of israeli brutality,
Let's see with what logic Israel defenders comes up with to justify these crimes against humanity.
How shameless dude, well then again keep up the good work I am sure that the @$$ kissing pays of well for you guys.
Just two words for defending the terrorist Isrealis.
LAY OFF.
2. Indian freelance slaves willing to defend their actions to any length.
Funny coming from you who came here and starting the troll by defending the actions of the culprit. Now next time quote me when I say something to you. I hope that you would understand. And also if you were wise enough to what was going on you would have seen and understood it. But rather you are also in line with the people who will defend the killers just for the sake of it.

I m sorry i expected ur lil brain to differentiate between reality and morality..My bad.

U can carry on.

Shameless indians, please ban those not condemning these atrocities and are standing up for Israel.

These r some of the quotes by u genius and others blaming India of defending Israel.

I m sorry i expected ur lil brain to differentiate between reality and morality..My bad.

U can carry on.

How lame and how stupid. You accuse me of blaming india and then show me a statement where i was talking to an or some indians. lol
Try harder next time. Genius. :hang2:

There is a difference between blaming a country and blaming its citizens. Damn man you cant get any lower then this. Can you.

Back
Top Bottom