What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Shameless indians, please ban those not condemning these atrocities and are standing up for Israel.

T dont say that other wise Kartik will come and blame you for putting the blame on india the country and not on an indian its citizens.

Shameless indians, please ban those not condemning these atrocities and are standing up for Israel.

Please understand no one is defending the Israelis here....atleast not me.

But wat the turks did was of their own making..they knew very well that Israel would attack them if they go and knowing that fully well they went..

OK anyways in this emotionally charged u guys will definitely fing fault in this also..so :wave::wave:

R.I.P to those killed.

WTF is this, imagine if Pakistan, Iran or NK did this, the war drums would be beating around the world.

This is madness, they are showing the demonstrators in a bad light on western channels.

Lets see all the bastards through this time round.

But wat the turks did was of their own making..they knew very well that Israel would attack them if they go and knowing that fully well they went..

OK anyways in this emotionally charged u guys will definitely fing fault in this also..so :wave::wave:

R.I.P to those killed.

Dude seriously jokes apart read this;

The ship was attacked in international waters.

R.I.P to those killed.

I just want you to understand one thing. INTERNATIONAL waters. This means Isreal cant do anything till the convoy enters their waters. Just because we are heading that way in international waters doesn't mean you can kill us and then capture our ship and take it to your country.

Indians should be ashamed hiding behind their Monitors sitting in an air conditioned rooms on sofa drinking Coke under the guise of Patriotism. how would they imagine the things going on when you are forced to live in an open jail for the last 3 years.

Most of you guys can't imagine life without internet and these don't have even electricity.Most of you guys can't imagine going outside in the heat of June and these guys have been living without shelter.Most of you guys don't want to go to government hospital and go to private ones imagine these guys don't have medicines for 3 years.If anyone of you relatives get hurt you immediately take them to private hospitals where they are treated imagine your mother is injured you take her to hospital and when you reach hospital say they have no medicine and your mother dies in front of your eyes just.You guys go to foreign countries for making your future bright but they have nowhere to go from the hell they are in.

Seriously Indians have absolutely have no heart.

I'm waiting for the Israeli propaganda machine to start churning out its lies, they seem to be taking a while...

I'm guessing we will be hearing things like "these protesters decided to throw our innocent troops into the sea and therefore our response was justified", or something like "Israeli forces entered the ships to help with the relief effort, only to be mobbed by violent extremists on board and had to defend themselves".

It wasn't too long ago Hitler was starving them, you would think they would've learnt from oppression. Instead, they've learnt how to carry it expertly from their Nazi captors.

No war crimes charges? I expect not... after all it's Israel.

Statement from the Turkish foreign ministry
The interception on the convoy is unacceptable ... Israel will have to bear the consequences of its actions.

We strongly condemn it and await an immediate explanation.

By targeting innocent civilians, Israel has once again clearly displayed that does not value human lives and peaceful initiatives.

We forcefully condemn these inhumane activities by Israel.

The incident that occurred in open sea which is a gross breach of international law, could cause irrevocable consequences for our relations.

We wish to express our condolences to the bereaved families of the deceased, and swift recovery to the wounded.

Ismail Haniya, Hamas leader in Gaza
The government of Hamas call on Palestinians to carry out a total strike in Gaza and West Bank to show solidarity and protest the Israeli crimes.

We request emergency session for the UN Security Council, Arab League and Islamic Conference and we demand the Palestinian Authority to stop all forms of negotiations.

The government decided to grant those on board Freedom ships the medal of honour.

We appeal to the UN to withdraw from the Quartet.

The government has decided to name the May 31 "the freedom day". We demand the Arab League to carry out all decisions to stop the siege of Gaza.

We say to those heroes that the essence of your honourable blood has reached us before the aids you are carrying to us.

We salute everyone on board the Freedom ships.

Salam Fayad, Palestinian prime minister
Israel went beyond all that could be expected.

This [attack] is a transgression against all international covenants and norms and it must be confronted by all international forums.

Statement from the Palestinian presidency
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas condemns the crime perpetrated by the occupation authorities against international solidarity activists aboard the Freedom Flotilla.

The Palestinian leadership is closely following the developments and the President calls on the United Nations to confront Israel, which is disregarding all international laws and norms.

The attack on the Flotilla is an attack against humanity.

This incident will have grave consequences in the region and the world.

Statement from the Arab League
Secretary General Amr Moussa has called for an emergency meeting at the League's headquarters in Cairo on June 1.

The attack clearly shows Israel's aggressive nature and its disrespect to international and humanitarian rules and laws.

We call on the international community to take immediate steps against Israel, a rogue state that practices all forms of terrorism and piracy, and instigates tension and instability in the region and in the middle of the Mediterranean sea.

Saad Hariri, Lebanese prime minister
The Israeli attack on the aid convoy is a dangerous and crazy step that will exacerbate tensions in the region.

Lebanon firmly denounces this attack and calls on the international community, notably major powers ... to take action in order to end this continued violation of human rights and threat to international peace.

Spokesperson for EU's foreign policy chief
High Representative Catherine Ashton expresses her deep regret at the news of loss of life and violence and extends her sympathies to families of the dead and wounded.

On behalf of the European Union she demands a full enquiry about the circumstances in which this happened.

The continued policy of closure is unacceptable and politically counter-productive. She calls for an immediate, sustained and unconditional opening of the crossing for the flow of humanitarian aid, commercial goods and persons to and from Gaza.

Guido Westerwelle, German foreign minister
I am deeply concerned about the events last night in the waters off Gaza ... These are disconcerting initial reports.

The foreign ministry is now working to establish the full facts of what happened.

Diego Lopez Garrido, Spain's secretary of state for EU affairs
The Israeli storming of a flotilla of activist ships heading for Gaza is unacceptable and very serious event.

We have have summoned the Israeli ambassador [to Spain] to give us explanations and, of course, we will investigate and will start handling this matter immediately.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian president
[The attack was an] inhuman Zionist regime action against Gazans.

Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, Emir of Qatar
The Israeli act of piracy against Arab and foreign activists who tried to break an non humanitarian unjust siege imposed on our fellow citizens in Gaza Strip, for no reason but they exercised their democratic right of choice.

The crimes purportrated this morning against the civilians supporting the Palestinians remind us of the unjust siege the open bleeding wound in the Strip; and all those who preach freedom, justice and democracy are required now to move and act to break this siege so the bloods of those free men do not go down the drains.

This is also message addressed to the Arab states who were brought to the moment of justice by those free men on board.

Micheal Martin, Irish foreign affairs minister
I am gravely concerned at the reports emerging of the storming of a Turkish ship this morning by Israeli commandos.

My department is seeking to establish the full facts of what has occurred and confirm the safety of the eight Irish nationals who sailed with the
Turkish-led flotilla.

The reports of up to 15 people killed and 50 injured, if confirmed, would constitute a totally unacceptable response by the Israeli military to what was a humanitarian mission attempting to deliver much needed supplies to the people of Gaza.

Statement from Britain's Stop The War Coalition
The action should see Israel condemned under international law.

Israel has repeatedly flouted law and public opinion worldwide in its treatment of the Palestinians.

The decision by Israel to attack the flotilla with such loss of human life shows it is arrogant and deadly intent in opposing any aid to the Palestinians.

Navi Pillay, UN high commissioner for human rights
I am shocked by reports that humanitarian aid was met with violence early this morning reportedly causing death and injury as the boat convoy approached the Gaza coast.

The blockade keeps undermining human rights on a daily basis.

The current situation falls far short of what is necessary for the population to lead normal and dignified lives.

I condemn once again the indiscriminate firing of rockets from Gaza into Israel.

Franco Frattini, Italian foreign minister
Italy deplores the loss of civilian life in Israel's raid on a flotilla of aid ships bound for Gaza.

We'll be live-blogging the aftermath of this incident throughout the day; keep checking back for international reaction.

Outrage over Israel attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Dude seriously jokes apart read this;

The ship was attacked in international waters.

I fully understand this took place in International water..thats y i said im not defending their actions...:hitwall::hitwall:

Is anybody having probs in understanding that..?

But my simple question is didn the Turks see this coming wen they set sail..? knowing fully well they will be attacked ..why did they proceed..?

Yea let's go ahead an ban everything.... or maybe you need to grow up and let it go.
------------

With that being said this is an absolutely terrible thing Israel has done. What i'd like to see is how Israel will now play the Victim card again as usual and try to gain the world's sympathies.

This is an act of piracy by a sovereign state against an aid convoy in international waters. Truly despicable actions by the Israelis. As IDF have no jurisdiction on a Turkish boat in international waters then they are by definition pirates

Statement from the Turkish foreign ministry
The interception on the convoy is unacceptable ... Israel will have to bear the consequences of its actions.

We strongly condemn it and await an immediate explanation.

By targeting innocent civilians, Israel has once again clearly displayed that does not value human lives and peaceful initiatives.

We forcefully condemn these inhumane activities by Israel.

The incident that occurred in open sea which is a gross breach of international law, could cause irrevocable consequences for our relations.

We wish to express our condolences to the bereaved families of the deceased, and swift recovery to the wounded.

Ismail Haniya, Hamas leader in Gaza
The government of Hamas call on Palestinians to carry out a total strike in Gaza and West Bank to show solidarity and protest the Israeli crimes.

We request emergency session for the UN Security Council, Arab League and Islamic Conference and we demand the Palestinian Authority to stop all forms of negotiations.

The government decided to grant those on board Freedom ships the medal of honour.

We appeal to the UN to withdraw from the Quartet.

The government has decided to name the May 31 "the freedom day". We demand the Arab League to carry out all decisions to stop the siege of Gaza.

We say to those heroes that the essence of your honourable blood has reached us before the aids you are carrying to us.

We salute everyone on board the Freedom ships.

Salam Fayad, Palestinian prime minister
Israel went beyond all that could be expected.

This [attack] is a transgression against all international covenants and norms and it must be confronted by all international forums.

Statement from the Palestinian presidency
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas condemns the crime perpetrated by the occupation authorities against international solidarity activists aboard the Freedom Flotilla.

The Palestinian leadership is closely following the developments and the President calls on the United Nations to confront Israel, which is disregarding all international laws and norms.

The attack on the Flotilla is an attack against humanity.

This incident will have grave consequences in the region and the world.

Statement from the Arab League
Secretary General Amr Moussa has called for an emergency meeting at the League's headquarters in Cairo on June 1.

The attack clearly shows Israel's aggressive nature and its disrespect to international and humanitarian rules and laws.

We call on the international community to take immediate steps against Israel, a rogue state that practices all forms of terrorism and piracy, and instigates tension and instability in the region and in the middle of the Mediterranean sea.

Saad Hariri, Lebanese prime minister
The Israeli attack on the aid convoy is a dangerous and crazy step that will exacerbate tensions in the region.

Lebanon firmly denounces this attack and calls on the international community, notably major powers ... to take action in order to end this continued violation of human rights and threat to international peace.

Spokesperson for EU's foreign policy chief
High Representative Catherine Ashton expresses her deep regret at the news of loss of life and violence and extends her sympathies to families of the dead and wounded.

On behalf of the European Union she demands a full enquiry about the circumstances in which this happened.

The continued policy of closure is unacceptable and politically counter-productive. She calls for an immediate, sustained and unconditional opening of the crossing for the flow of humanitarian aid, commercial goods and persons to and from Gaza.

Guido Westerwelle, German foreign minister
I am deeply concerned about the events last night in the waters off Gaza ... These are disconcerting initial reports.

The foreign ministry is now working to establish the full facts of what happened.

Diego Lopez Garrido, Spain's secretary of state for EU affairs
The Israeli storming of a flotilla of activist ships heading for Gaza is unacceptable and very serious event.

We have have summoned the Israeli ambassador [to Spain] to give us explanations and, of course, we will investigate and will start handling this matter immediately.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranian president
[The attack was an] inhuman Zionist regime action against Gazans.

Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, Emir of Qatar
The Israeli act of piracy against Arab and foreign activists who tried to break an non humanitarian unjust siege imposed on our fellow citizens in Gaza Strip, for no reason but they exercised their democratic right of choice.

The crimes purportrated this morning against the civilians supporting the Palestinians remind us of the unjust siege the open bleeding wound in the Strip; and all those who preach freedom, justice and democracy are required now to move and act to break this siege so the bloods of those free men do not go down the drains.

This is also message addressed to the Arab states who were brought to the moment of justice by those free men on board.

Micheal Martin, Irish foreign affairs minister
I am gravely concerned at the reports emerging of the storming of a Turkish ship this morning by Israeli commandos.

My department is seeking to establish the full facts of what has occurred and confirm the safety of the eight Irish nationals who sailed with the
Turkish-led flotilla.

The reports of up to 15 people killed and 50 injured, if confirmed, would constitute a totally unacceptable response by the Israeli military to what was a humanitarian mission attempting to deliver much needed supplies to the people of Gaza.

Statement from Britain's Stop The War Coalition
The action should see Israel condemned under international law.

Israel has repeatedly flouted law and public opinion worldwide in its treatment of the Palestinians.

The decision by Israel to attack the flotilla with such loss of human life shows it is arrogant and deadly intent in opposing any aid to the Palestinians.

Navi Pillay, UN high commissioner for human rights
I am shocked by reports that humanitarian aid was met with violence early this morning reportedly causing death and injury as the boat convoy approached the Gaza coast.

The blockade keeps undermining human rights on a daily basis.

The current situation falls far short of what is necessary for the population to lead normal and dignified lives.

I condemn once again the indiscriminate firing of rockets from Gaza into Israel.

Franco Frattini, Italian foreign minister
Italy deplores the loss of civilian life in Israel's raid on a flotilla of aid ships bound for Gaza.

We'll be live-blogging the aftermath of this incident throughout the day; keep checking back for international reaction.

Outrage over Israel attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

IS SEE NO COMMENTS FROM THE U.S.A, U.K, INDIA

But my simple question is didn the Turks see this coming wen they set sail..? knowing fully well they will be attacked ..why did they proceed..?

Man, Why don't you take it the other way, Why did Israel Plan an attack on the ship?

Is it her moral Right to do so?

I just want you to understand one thing. INTERNATIONAL waters. This means Isreal cant do anything till the convoy enters their waters. Just because we are heading that way in international waters doesn't mean you can kill us and then capture our ship and take it to your country.

In absence of declaration of war , In international waters..a ship flying a flag of sovereign country can be fired upon only in two circumstances.

As an act of self defence (had Turkish ship fired on Israeli ships first)
or
On the suspicion of Piracy.

if none of these cases are applicable, then Israel is liable to damages.

Back
Top Bottom