What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Dude dont bother, you are no different then them. You know what to save you the pain I took off my comments as you had made a retarded remark about the WOT and aid to Pakistan. So man up to your sh!t or dont bother at all. Now what the Israelies did was wring but you will not have the guts to say that, because of the reason that only you and God would know. And as far as the Arabs and Pakistan is concerned well have you missed it where pretty much ever one criticizes them day in day out. The are a bunch of no gooders so I wont argue with you over it. The only correction I would like to make is that we dont need them the leaders do. And as far as India is concerned, I cleared it out I made that comment in the context of your alliance. Now if you want to hold on to that for the sake of holding on to that. your call. Rather then going after me you should have criticized your own countrymen. aaaaah but I remember they are not wrong. After all the israelies only killed a bunch of people who were trying to defy the. how could they defy the jews.

Again the same blame....

FYI..i too edited my post regarding the aid as it is OT and may be offensive to u guys.

See what part of my sentence u couldn understand..?Where has an Indian member supported this attack.?

Please understand that whether its right or wrong..that is the reality and sometimes reality sucks like it happened now.

Wat im trying to say is that..the Turks very well knew that Israeli Navy will attack them ...but still they proceeded on their foolish plan.

Now please tel me who is to be blamed...India or those aid people who proceeded on their foolish plan in order to become martyrs..?

No Man ... Turkey is more than enough for them ...

What i really want is that Turkey Break all his Diplomatic ties with Israel ...

We probably will at this point. Turks are dead. There is no hope for ties anymore with Israel. I see this going to the U.N. courts.

Now please tel me who is to be blamed...India or those aid people who proceeded on their foolish plan in order to become martyrs..?

Now where did I blame India, are you really that dumb. Seriously.
And on the other issue, its about morals, you have yours and yours tell you that all is good. Mine tell me otherwise. Now that could be for what ever reason I dont agree to your point, to the level that I find it ridiculously out of line. But its your opinion. So I will respect it for that. But blaming india come on man. Let me laugh on that real quick. :rofl:

We probably will at this point. Turks are dead. There is no hope for ties anymore with Israel. I see this going to the U.N. courts.

Jigs apart from the economic sanctions from the Turks and some serious talking they are not going to achieve more. The Israelies have gotten away with more. I hope some concrete action is taken but the achievement of more is doubtful. If the freaking Egyptian gov had some shame they should now open all of the border areas for free access of goods into Palestine. But the gov there is full of ignorant fools.

Now where did I blame India, are you really that dumb. Seriously.
And on the other issue, its about morals, you have yours and yours tell you that all is good. Mine tell me otherwise. Now that could be for what ever reason I dont agree to your point, to the level that I find it ridiculously out of line. But its your opinion. So I will respect it for that. But blaming india come on man. Let me laugh on that real quick. :rofl:

yeah u can laugh...i ve got no probs..indeed u also deserve to be laughed as u cant distinguish between morality and reality.

Wat im talking is reality...not morality...

The world we live in functions by reality not by morals.

this is 2 days old news..but somehow foretells what happened...

Isreali attack on Aid Convey

NEW YORK: Hundreds of people turned out for a demonstration here on Thursday afternoon against Israeli blockade of Gaza Strip.
The protesters included a group of orthodox Jewish rabbis from the Neturei Karta International, which opposes the Israeli blockade of humanitarian aid to Gaza.
The protesters demonstrated in front of the Israeli consulate in New York and then marched around the city, terming the blockade abuse of human rights.
On Thursday nine cargo ships carrying 10,000 tons of humanitarian aid, mostly building materials, medical equipment and medi cines, set sail for the Gaza Strip in a symbolic attempt by activists to break the three-year Israeli blockade.

Israel has threatened to block the flotilla.

Cargo ships originating from several countries, including Algeria, Turkey and Kuwait, have donated medical equipment such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines, CT scanners, X-ray and kidney dialysis machines.

Donors from Greece, Ireland and Sweden have contributed to the relief consignment.

The ships are also loaded with cement, concrete and iron ore. Other notable items are milk, paper and school books.

there is no reason for israel to claim they were so naive that they didnt know what the ships contained..m plz guyz have some sanity..even rabis themselves are against the blockade n here members are bent upon proving israel innocent..

Dawn ePaper

Turkey warns Israel of 'irreparable consequences' after ship raid

Monday, May 31, 2010
ANKARA — Agence France-Presse
Turkey on Monday warned Israel of "irreparable consequences" to bilateral ties after more than 10 people died in an Israeli operation on aid-carrying ships bound for Gaza, among them Turkish vessels.

The Israeli envoy was summoned to the Foreign Ministry as hundreds gathered outside Israeli missions to protest the assault that came atop already badly worsened ties between the two former allies.

"By targeting civilians, Israel has once again shown its disregard for human life and peaceful initiatives. We strongly condemn these inhumane practices of Israel," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

"This deplorable incident, which took place in open seas and constitutes a fragrant breach of international law, may lead to irreparable consequences in our bilateral relations," it said.

"Israel will have to bear the consequences of this behavior, which constitutes a violation of international law," it said.

Israeli Ambasssador Gabby Levy held a 20-minute meeting with a senior Foreign Ministry official and left the ministry without making a statement.

He was told that "Turkey retains all its rights under international law concerning this assault," a Turkish diplomat, who asked not to be named, told AFP.

"We are considering the actions that we may take under international law," he said.

Turkey also asked for a detailed report on the fate of all people who were aboard the vessels, he said, adding that they included nationals from a total of 33 countries.

Levy was also told that the Turkish passengers and the wounded should be repatriated to Turkey in the shortest possible time and the vessels released, he said.

The Israeli navy stormed the flotilla of six vessels early Monday as it sailed to Gaza in a bid to break the blockade of the impoverished enclave, in place since 2007, and deliver some 10,000 tons of supplies.

The Israeli army said more than 10 passengers were killed, while Turkish charity IHH, which was part of the campaign, said at least 15 people were dead, most of them Turks

Turkey warns Israel of 'irreparable consequences' after ship raid - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

yeah u can laugh...i ve got no probs..indeed u also deserve to be laughed as u cant distinguish between morality and reality.

Wat im talking is reality...not morality...

The world we live in functions by reality not by morals.

Now listen here, stop acting like a delusional fool. I laughed becase you made a lame comment pulled out of your back side.
Originally Posted by Karthic Sri
Now please tel me who is to be blamed...India

tell me where did I blame India. Or just shut it. Stop lecturing me about morality and reality, where you cant even tell what some one had written what your own brain is making up for you to believe.

According UNCLOS (International Law) attack on ship or boarding a ship , flying a flag of a sovereign country in international water(outside 12NM territorial water limit) is an act of war..so theoretically Israel and Turkey are at war .

Inside the territorial waters itself, a ship has the Right to Innocent Passage.

Last edited:
Turkey should Torpedo an Israeli ship in response. This is now an act of war. A Turkish ship carrying westerners, members of the European parliament and a lot of other innocent people was attacked in international waters.

They should not take this to the UN, as the UN is a toothless tiger controlled by Israels daddy, the USA. They will veto any action against them, like they have done for the past 40 years.

All those ships carry aid material were going through Israeli territorial waters and those guys purposefully wanted to provoke Israel and thye knew what action would be taken.

Those guys had it coming, I sympathise the loss of life but it was stupid act of bravado.

Turkey should Torpedo an Israeli ship in response. This is now an act of war. A Turkish ship carrying westerners, members of the European parliament and a lot of other innocent people was attacked in international waters.

They should not take this to the UN, as the UN is a toothless tiger controlled by Israels daddy, the USA. They will veto any action against them, like they have done for the past 40 years.

I am sure military leaders are discussion this right now. Of course it will take time to prepare anything if we do take this course of action. The navy and air force are not on high alert yet.

This map says it all.

israel-palestine_map1.jpg

All those ships carry aid material were going through Israeli territorial waters and those guys purposefully wanted to provoke Israel and thye knew what action would be taken.

Those guys had it coming, I sympathise the loss of life but it was stupid act of bravado.

It was in INTERNATIONAL waters. That is a violation of law and an act of war.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom