What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

--------------------------

Last edited:
@ prodevelopment;

Dude I wanted to write a response to you lame argument, and I have alot of things to say but the simple fact is that you by your actions are showing you upbringing and you way of thinking.

After all what can be expected from a banya.

And this is the best you can do? What's with the Baniya fixation? As a supposed insult this is particularly lame. Do you even know what it means? BTW, you are not the sole repository of insulting phrases. Don't drag the thread & this forum down to that level.

Israel on alert after Gaza aid attack

Israeli security forces go on high alert to confront possible protests from Palestinians outraged by the Israeli navy's deadly raid on a Gaza aid convoy.

The decision came on Monday to handle any "possible disturbances" among the Israeli Arabs, AFP quoted an unnamed police spokesman.

Meanwhile, Palestine's democratically elected Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh has called for massive demonstrating in protest at the Israeli "crime" and an act of piracy.

At least 20 people were killed in the attack and more than 50 others were wounded on Monday morning when Gaza Freedom Flotilla came under an Israeli naval attack.

The interception reportedly took place in international waters more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza.

The move has drawn sharp criticism from across the globe with Israeli ambassadors summoned in a number of countries, including Greece, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.

In Turkey, hundreds of angry protesters took to streets in central Istanbul and gathered in front of Israel's consulate, shouting slogans against the Tel Aviv regime.

The six-ship convoy, organized by the Turkish Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH), was carrying 10,000 tons of supplies and was accompanied by 700 Palestinian and international activists.

Press TV - Israel on alert after Gaza aid attack

By giving weapons to india Isreal achieves tw0 things

1. Buisness for defence industry
2. Indian freelance slaves willing to defend their actions to any length.

oooooooooooooo, a personal attack!! I'm so offended!! :lol::lol:

Shows how old you are kid. You cannot argue logically, and have to resort to personal attacks. :lol::lol:

And this is the best you can do? What's with the Baniya fixation? As a supposed insult this is particularly lame. Do you even know what it means? BTW, you are not the sole repository of insulting phrases. Don't drag the thread & this forum down to that level.

Funny coming from you who came here and starting the troll by defending the actions of the culprit. Now next time quote me when I say something to you. I hope that you would understand. And also if you were wise enough to what was going on you would have seen and understood it. But rather you are also in line with the people who will defend the killers just for the sake of it.

Israel on alert after Gaza aid attack

Israeli security forces go on high alert to confront possible protests from Palestinians outraged by the Israeli navy's deadly raid on a Gaza aid convoy.

The decision came on Monday to handle any "possible disturbances" among the Israeli Arabs, AFP quoted an unnamed police spokesman.

Meanwhile, Palestine's democratically elected Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh has called for massive demonstrating in protest at the Israeli "crime" and an act of piracy.

At least 20 people were killed in the attack and more than 50 others were wounded on Monday morning when Gaza Freedom Flotilla came under an Israeli naval attack.

The interception reportedly took place in international waters more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza.

The move has drawn sharp criticism from across the globe with Israeli ambassadors summoned in a number of countries, including Greece, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.

In Turkey, hundreds of angry protesters took to streets in central Istanbul and gathered in front of Israel's consulate, shouting slogans against the Tel Aviv regime.

The six-ship convoy, organized by the Turkish Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH), was carrying 10,000 tons of supplies and was accompanied by 700 Palestinian and international activists.

Press TV - Israel on alert after Gaza aid attack

Palestinians protesters is the least of your worries even Greece is pissed since they had a ship in the convoy. WTF was Israel thinking ? American is not going to save your *** on this one.

Palestinians protesters is the least of your worries even Greece is pissed since they had a ship in the convoy. WTF was Israel thinking ? American is not going to save your *** on this one.

I was watching a documentary which BB had posted in a different thread where it says that how the Israeli lobby works. And one of the guys at the end of the interview says that one day the time will come when the Americans will say enough, we cant just take care of you any more. And its not really the Americans, but the time has surely come where some other country will now start saying that enough.

An Interview with USAK Director Sedat Laciner: "Israeli Attack is a Piracy and Banditry"

After a violence attack of Israeli forces against the ships carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza, Sedat Laciner (Director of USAK) made striking statements on the incident.

By highlighting that the ships were attacked at high seas, Assc. Prof. Sedat Laciner indicated that the Israeli did not attack within Israeli territories or seas. Laciner said, "A country's stopping civil ships and opening fire to unarmed people, massacring them at high seas is a breach of international law. It is a piracy and banditry."

Sedat Laciner stated that this act of Israel is much violent even than the Somalian piracy incidents. Laciner said, "Somalian pirates are doing this in order to get ransom, and they do not harm people who they take hostage. Yet Israel killed people from whom it did not have anything to gain."

According to Sedat Laciner, Israel could have stopped the aid ships without resorting to violent means. "There is an evil purpose here. If there was not, then the Israeli Air Forces and Naval Forces would not have been used to kill unarmed people within these civil ships. It is obvious that Israel wanted to make a bloody and violent operation."

By reminding the incident of Rachel Corrie who was an American journalist intended to make a peaceful protest was smashed by bulldozers of IDF (Israeli Defense Forces), Laciner said "There is nothing to be surprised. As they killed Rachel Corrie, Israel repeats its typical behavior towards another peaceful act. However, this time it was more violent and brutal."

Sedat Laciner said, "Most of the people killed are Turks and it is not surprising. Israel has two aims. One is to give a lesson to all who intended and will intend to stop the blockade. The second is to take revenge from Turkey and give a lesson. Because Israel thinks that if they allow these ships to enter then more ships will come on incoming days."

An Interview with USAK Director Sedat Laciner: "Israeli Attack is a Piracy and Banditry"

Funny coming from you who came here and starting the troll by defending the actions of the culprit.
Now next time quote me when I say something to you. I hope that you would understand. And also if you were wise enough to what was going on you would have seen and understood it. But rather you are also in line with the people who will defend the killers just for the sake of it.

I think you are a little confused about how a forum works. My right to hold an opinion is not dependent on your permission for the same. As for quoting you only when you directly address me, that is my prerogative and not yours. If you are so interested in not being quoted use only private messages to make your point. Kindly refrain from issuing certificates of wisdom especially if as it looks likely,you have never even attended that university.

It's always good to get a POV from the other side as well

MFA Spokesman on Gaza flotilla 24-May-2010

The link is not working for me can you post the news here. And also if it is the view of the israerli military that you are trying to post. What new is going to come out of it. They have already tried to make a connection with Hammas. And also some other BS that they will throw out for the consumptions of the their audience. Nothing new my friend. But still I would appreciate it if you could post that news here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom