What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

How shameless dude, well then again keep up the good work I am sure that the @$$ kissing pays of well for you guys.

LOL tomorrow if Pakistanis try and enter with aid into Indian Kashmir or the vice versa please care to explain what will happen

Oh, and did you guys know that Israel offered the flotilla to dock at Israel's Ashdod port, where supplies would be unloaded and transferred to Gaza? But the media hungry organizers wanted publicity. Shameless.

And why should the supplies be given to israel, and where is that news clip that you are taking about. Besharam honay ki bhi had hoti hai.

LOL tomorrow if Pakistanis try and enter with aid into Indian Kashmir or the vice versa please care to explain what will happen

Dude lay off me before I say something that you or your kind will not like. It ok if you are a pathetic loser lets keep it to that, and dont defame your whole country just by showing you own character.

Oh, and did you guys know that Israel offered the flotilla to dock at Israel's Ashdod port, where supplies would be unloaded and transferred to Gaza? But the media hungry organizers wanted publicity. Shameless.

If they chose to dock at Ashdod, Israel customs would have been able to exercise their will on the flotilla's contents, that means they could stop food stuff and medicines from being sent to Gaza, considering it's Humanitarian aid, what do you think remains in the cargo ????? Dust is my guess.............

:hitwall::hitwall: Because Israel controls the entry points to Palestine!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

they dont control it but they are illegally occupying them, there is a difference. And when something is illegal then there is justification. And furhter more why cant you get a point across your thick skull that they were in international waters. And even if they were in or close to GAZA they were fired on with live AMO. So is that justified.

Dude lay off me before I say something that you or your kind will not like. It ok if you are a pathetic loser lets keep it to that, and dont defame your whole country just by showing you own character.

Well I didn't get my answer. I understand you are all emotional and charged up but it's nothing more than a media gimmick gone wrong, if these so called people wanted to help Palestine's there are one and hundreds of ways of doing that but what to choose to do was plain stupid.

:hitwall::hitwall: Because Israel controls the entry points to Palestine!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

And here's the story:

10 dead as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid convoy - CNN.com

And just to give you an idea why giving the supplies to the israelies was not a good idea this is what BBC had said.

Israel says it allows about 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid into Gaza every week.

But the United Nations says this is less than a quarter of what is needed.

Now you think that they would have let this aid through as per their own wish or as per the need of the Palestinians.

Are you so stupid or so slow, its not about being a Muslim or not. As I said earlier try being a human for a while.

Exactly. This has got nothing about me being an Indian. This is about being logical.

And what make the presence of media wrong. Even BBC had reported that the UN declared that the food that goes though to GAZA is not sufficient. What else do you want. You wanted BBC, and CNN on the ship. The news organizations who are still struggling to get the news straight and are still pondering on how best to submit the news to the local public so that there wont be a hue or cry over the illegal actions of the jews. You might not have defended the actions of the Jews but you very well are not condemning them, and in fact just by painting my criticism in the colors of religion you have debouched your own claim.

The presence of media is not wrong. The presence of biased media is wrong. And deliberately putting that media into line of fire, calling them martyrs is even more wrong.

CNN and BBC are scrambling for their story because they were not let on the boats. Can't you understand such a simple thing?

If food supply into GAZA is not sufficient, why nor pressurize EGYPT? Don't sidestep my question. Atleast Israel allows some food through. What is the excuse of Egypt?

I am not condemning the Israeli attack because that is what they are supposed to do. Defend their territorial waters. Did some people die? Yes. But whose fault is that? The people who shot them or the people who put them in the line of fire?

Oh, and I am not painting this in religion, you brought in my nationality and I ridiculed your claim.

Well I didn't get my answer. I understand you are all emotional and charged up but it's nothing more than a media gimmick gone wrong, if these so called people wanted to help Palestine's there are one and hundreds of ways of doing that but what to choose to do was plain stupid.

Care to quote some of those ways ?

Tell me Mr sympathizer of israeli brutality, I am all ears please enlighten me with the hundred of different ways that they could have helped the Palestinians with other then this. Please give me one only one and make sure that its something new and unique.

Yup and that would be stupid, isn't it?

It would, but Kashmir hasn't been blockaded from 2007, the people in Gaza are short on food and medicines, they need help..............in such a situation, this action seems logical enough and it's got global support, even the Greek and Turkish are together on this one, there are also some U.S. Congressmen onboard, or were............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom