What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Anyone following the story for the past 2 days would realize that this was nothing but a media gimmick. Why else did they have an 'Al-Jazeera' reporter on board, go via the sea route and challenge Israelis head on? If they wanted to 'help' the Palestinians, why not go thru Egypt?

They had lots of reporters on board, in case you didn't know, it's a reporter's job to "report" and he/she can only do that if they are there.
They are going to the Gaza strip, they chose not to go through Israel because they would interfere with the hand over of Humanitarian aid.

Anyone following the story for the past 2 days would realize that this was nothing but a media gimmick. Why else did they have an 'Al-Jazeera' reporter on board, go via the sea route and challenge Israelis head on? If they wanted to 'help' the Palestinians, why not go thru Egypt?

media want to sensationalize the issue,there are reports that they tried to delay the confrontation with Israeli forces till morning,but even with such incidents Killing of Unarmed persons on International waters is a condemnable act,and it cannot be justified .

This was bound to happen, what did they expect? That Israelis will welcome them with bouquets. People should quit being smart pants and approach things practically

It was imminent that the convoy would be intercepted but with live rounds ?????
That was unexpected, but if you look up Israel's human rights record, it hardly seems surprising....................

Terrorist State of Isreal has once again proved its credential of being a Terrorist state in the world.

Attacking a aid convy composed of Journalists, Diplomates and social workers from almost 25 countries carrying aid for the helpless people of Palestine, is shamless inhuman and terrorist attack.

The civilized world should condemn it in strongest way and the Muslim countries should make an alliance against Terrorist State of Isreal and its Terrorist supporter countries.

And dont you know that the Egyptians dont let any one through unless and until they are authorized by the Israelis. The only possible route that was available was through sea, and what gives the jews the right to stop the food from going to Gaza. Just because u are an indian its not ur duty to defend israel try being a human for a while.

If Egypt does not let anyone through without Israeli authorization, why are there absolutely NO protests against Egypt?

And just because you are a muslim, it's not your duty to defend anyone challenging Israel. Nowhere in my post have I defended Israel. Bang galore is right, this is a media event gone wrong.

What is the justification of having reporters from Al Jazeera and Aaj TV, while no reporters from Western news organizations? The organizers of this 'event' took a calculated risk, and it backfired. The blame falls squarely on them.

Way to go Israel, they just screwed up their relation with the only pro-Israel muslim country in the world, this will have serious consequences, I'm hearing that turkey is mobilizing it's navy ???? Turkish brothers care to confirm ?

Well it is just a rumor right now. There is no official announcement.

they want to sensationalize the issue,there are reports that they tried to delay the confrontation with Israeli forces till morning,but even with such incidents Killing of Unarmed persons on International waters is a condemnable act.

As someone pointed out, the main aim was to sensationalize the issue and confrontation was expected. They cannot go in and murder people trying to raise an issue.

20 unarmed peace activists in the aid convy have been killed and remaining taken hostage by terrorist Isrealis.

The Team of Pakistan news channel AAJ is also part of this aid convy including its Excutive Director Talat Hussain of AAJ. There is no news about them so far.

Please pray for their's and other people onboard.

We Salute AAJ TV and Talat Hussain

Oh God! This is big news. Where is the ship? is it still in the water or is it in Israel's custody?

As someone pointed out, the main aim was to sensationalize the issue and confrontation was expected. They cannot go in and murder people trying to raise an issue.

i am not justifying the act of Israel on that post...

If Egypt does not let anyone through without Israeli authorization, why are there absolutely NO protests against Egypt?

And just because you are a muslim, it's not your duty to defend anyone challenging Israel. Nowhere in my post have I defended Israel. Bang galore is right, this is a media event gone wrong.

What is the justification of having reporters from Al Jazeera and Aaj TV, while no reporters from Western news organizations? The organizers of this 'event' took a calculated risk, and it backfired. The blame falls squarely on them.

Just two words for defending the terrorist Isrealis.

LAY OFF.

Oh, and did you guys know that Israel offered the flotilla to dock at Israel's Ashdod port, where supplies would be unloaded and transferred to Gaza? But the media hungry organizers wanted publicity. Shameless.

Are you so stupid or so slow, its not about being a Muslim or not. As I said earlier try being a human for a while. There were European members of Parliament on the ship. Have you even gone through the posts. And what make the presence of media wrong. Even BBC had reported that the UN declared that the food that goes though to GAZA is not sufficient. What else do you want. You wanted BBC, and CNN on the ship. The news organizations who are still struggling to get the news straight and are still pondering on how best to submit the news to the local public so that there wont be a hue or cry over the illegal actions of the jews. You might not have defended the actions of the Jews but you very well are not condemning them, and in fact just by painting my criticism in the colors of religion you have debouched your own claim.

Back
Top Bottom