What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Well I didn't get my answer. I understand you are all emotional and charged up but it's nothing more than a media gimmick gone wrong, if these so called people wanted to help Palestine's there are one and hundreds of ways of doing that but what to choose to do was plain stupid.

And Israel has hundreds of ways of blocking these aids. Can't you see what is happening there? There is no excuse of opening fire against unarmed civilians, bombing hospitals, killing innocent children.

they dont control it but they are illegally occupying them, there is a difference. And when something is illegal then there is justification.

So you admit that the intention of this mission was not to supply humanitarian aid, but to highlight this dispute? Thank You.

If they wanted to highlight this dispute, then there were many better ways to do that than putting innocent lives into the line of fire. Tell me now, who are the culprits?

It would, but Kashmir hasn't been blockaded from 2007, the people in Gaza are short on food and medicines, they need help..............in such a situation, this action seems logical enough and it's got global support, even the Greek and Turkish are together on this one, there are also some U.S. Congressmen onboard, or were............

Just tell me this. If their purpose was to provide aid, why not go through Egypt? Why not pressurize Egypt to open their borders? Why challenge the Israelis head on?

@ prodevelopment;

Dude I wanted to write a response to you lame argument, and I have alot of things to say but the simple fact is that you by your actions are showing you upbringing and you way of thinking. After all what can be expected from a banya. Go to hell for what I care. Defend the terrorism all you want to by painting in it what ever colors. It dont change the facts on the ground.

So you admit that the intention of this mission was not to supply humanitarian aid, but to highlight this dispute? Thank You.

And when did I say that, stop putting words in my mouth. And even for an instance if they were highlighting the dispute why is you @$$ on fire.

If they wanted to highlight this dispute, then there were many better ways to do that than putting innocent lives into the line of fire. Tell me now, who are the culprits?

Please enlighten us.

@ prodevelopment;

Dude I wanted to write a response to you lame argument, and I have alot of things to say but the simple fact is that you by your actions are showing you upbringing and you way of thinking. After all what can be expected from a banya. Go to hell for what I care. Defend the terrorism all you want to by painting in it what ever colors. It dont change the facts on the ground.

:lol::lol: I'm a multani :lol::lol:

Just shows that you are bound to get washed up in emotions rather than be logical.

CNN just did a report on this on T.V. The people on the boats have been taken to Israel where they will be questioned. Wounded have been taken to hospitals. As far as Turkey getting involved from a military point it is too early. Some Israeli spokesperson also gave a speech hinting the people on the ship had Hamas connections. He also asked the world to understand what happened as he explained it.

I am sure Basbug (Chief of the Turkish General Staff) is having a meeting as we speak. A response from turkey should come in later today or tomorrow as to what course of action will be taken.

Just tell me this. If their purpose was to provide aid, why not go through Egypt? Why not pressurize Egypt to open their borders? Why challenge the Israelis head on?

gaza-map-1.jpg

Check it out, if they took the aid through Egypt they would have to get clearance from Israeli customs before entering Gaza but as I said before, Israel may choose to hold back any amount of food and medicine they choose not because it's lawful but because they can, the flotilla was the only possible way to get the aid to the Gazans.

:lol::lol: I'm a multani :lol::lol:

Just shows that you are bound to get washed up in emotions rather than be logical.

Funny aint it, well I called you a banya from a completely different prospective. You wont understand. Lets leave it. It your duty to defend the jews as you see fit. So be it. I dont want to waste my time with you. So dont bother with me.

What would you do eh? Take the easy way or the hard way. Easy way i'd fink. Hard way from the way i see it it would take time to put egypt under pressure to open there borders. Where as going through the occupied sea would be a less hassel route because the people on the boat were un-armed so they should'nt have been fired at and there aim was to deploy the needs for the people no more. hope it helps. :tup:

CNN just did a report on this on T.V. The people on the boats have been taken to Israel where they will be questioned. Wounded have been taken to hospitals. As far as Turkey getting involved from a military point it is too early. Some Israeli spokesperson also gave a speech hinting the people on the ship had Hamas connections. He also asked the world to understand what happened as he explained it.

I am sure Basbug (Chief of the Turkish General Staff) is having a meeting as we speak. A response from turkey should come in later today or tomorrow as to what course of action will be taken.

Now imagine if there were no reporters on the ship they would have made it look like as they were fired on and every thing else. Oh what a great service they are doing to humanity. :hang2:

Tell me Mr sympathizer of israeli brutality, I am all ears please enlighten me with the hundred of different ways that they could have helped the Palestinians with other then this. Please give me one only one and make sure that its something new and unique.

Israelis foreign ministry officially asked them to come to Israel and utilize the overland crossings but they refused and choose to go through the Israeli Navy without seeking any permission. They contemplated that with the media and international attention Israel won't take any action but Israel has a no nonsense approach when it comes to it's security. The idea was to hog the limelight and everything went horribly wrong

Israelis foreign ministry officially asked them to come to Israel and utilize the overland crossings but they refused and choose to go through the Israeli Navy without seeking any permission. They contemplated that with the media and international attention Israel won't take any action but Israel has a no nonsense approach when it comes to it's security. The idea was to hog the limelight and everything went horribly wrong

Dude I hope that you are done here. I am sure that you and your masters will be satisfied with the services that you are providing the., Also pleas make sure to to quote your argument with a link so it will help.

Please enlighten us.

My *** is on fire because they put innocent lives in the line of fire for their propaganda.

@kakgeta: Egypt agreed to deliver everything via Israeli customs. Why? That was not the situation before (I think 2005, correct me if I'm wrong).

Back
Top Bottom