What's new

Israel Defense Forces

2. "Israel" was defeated in 1973 all the same
Israel was standing 30 km from Damascus and 100 km from Cairo. Syrian army crushed, Egyptian army encircled and begging for cease fire. Thats great victory :lol:

3. Arabs should establish Islamic law throughout the Arab world, merge into one country, with a massive military, economy, population, area, budget, research and development sector that would allow them to deal with any American terrorist misadventures.
Indeed Saudis and Emiratis will be happy to be in one country with zillions of poor Egyptians, Moroccans etc :lol:

huI3e.jpg

, Egyptian army encircled and begging for cease fire. Thats great victory
we were begging for cease fire ? i will talk about the egyptian front only
your prime minster has said save isreal we are defeated and even after the us aid came what could you do you couldnt face our army and every time you try you have greater losses you bombarded 2 small cities and couldnt occupay them the 3rd army like i said could have fought anyway and you cant take much losses and you have already suffered alot of kia and wounded your bar liev line which you built in 6 years we took it down in 6 hours with minimum losses your once mighty air force and armor were getting destroyed dont try to fool yourself and admit defeat

we were begging for cease fire ? i will talk about the egyptian front only
your prime minster has said save isreal we are defeated and even after the us aid came what could you do you couldnt face our army and every time you try you have greater losses you bombarded 2 small cities and couldnt occupay them the 3rd army like i said could have fought anyway and you cant take much losses and you have already suffered alot of kia and wounded your bar liev line which you built in 6 years we took it down in 6 hours with minimum losses your once mighty air force and armor were getting destroyed dont try to fool yourself and admit defeat
There was no scenario where Egypt could have won, none.
You need an unbiased mind to accept this simple truth.

There was no scenario where Egypt could have won, none.
You need an unbiased mind to accept this simple truth.
very well tell me why you think we lost and you won and if i am convinced i will say so

Yet Gay Tal , kills palestenians at will. Joseph gobbles is your spiritual leader !

The job of any airforce is to protect a nations airspace. Once you understand that you might be able to stop the drone strikes and comando raids carried out by foreigners.

Guys, this thread isnt for bashing Israel. Its for appreciating their military might. Stop hating on Israel. Anyone posting pictures of Israeli forces isnt here to argue with you haters, they are simply posting pictures to aware us all about the israeli forces. Stop hating. You dont see israeli or indian members coming in Pakistani forces thread and bashing. Stop arguing and enjoy the pics.

Israel was standing 30 km from Damascus and 100 km from Cairo. Syrian army crushed, Egyptian army encircled and begging for cease fire. Thats great victory :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/42952-yom-kippur-war-1973-egyptian-revenge-12.html#post2762170

Sharon was busted and bloodied in 1973 but they call Zionists winners? What sort of a victory is it when the "winning general Sharon" was going to be sacked from his job, so he resigned before hand? What sort of a "victory" is it when a commission of enquiry has to be formed (on the causes of defeat presumably). Does any body initiate a commission of enquiry on the causes of victory for a nation?The name was Agranat commission?

All their casaulty numbers are bogus just like any Western numbers propagated nowadays. Their only resort is to keep repeating falsehood ad nauseam until the gullible public actually believe their BS. That was proved very well by me in one instance in one of my earlier posts. Can you imagine that Golda Meir would resign after a victorious war? Can you imagine that Moshe Dayan would say the Third Temple is about to fall during their victory? Can you imagine that Dinitz would ask Jewish Kissinger for help/supply on October 9th, 1973 (war started on October 6th, 1973) if so called "Israel" was victorious? Can you believe that Dinitz would admit openly to Kissinger (and this admission was only "declassified" recently) that they lost 400+ tanks to Egyptians and 100+ tanks to Syrians before October 9th, 1973 but throughout the entire war they would end up losing 460 tanks in total? Can you believe that even more telling nature of "Israeli" admission of defeat in their conversations with Jewish Kissinger would be published/"declassified" by their benefactor/patron/cash cow Americans? Can you even make a 4 year old kindergarten student believe that provided he knows the simple arithmetic operation of addition?

Can you believe that a "pocket" that could not face either the Egyptian 2nd Army or 3rd Army face to face in Sinai despite numerous attempts would be able to successfully encircle 3rd Army without repercussions from behind? Why not push 3rd Army back to West of the Canal from the front from where the supply lines are shorter and more secured if you do so? Does it not mean that it was the so called "Israeli pocket" west of the Canal that was surrounded because Jewish Kissinger knew it very well, and warned Sadat that a repeat of the victory of Soviet weapons over American weapons can not be allowed, so American troops will be landed in Sinai if this "Israeli pocket" were eliminated.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...r-1973-egyptian-revenge-12.html#ixzz1wVPNlCyD

If Golda Meir wrote in her book "My Life" that
The war has shown that we were no stronger than the Egyptians.
, by ordinary transitivity, you can calculate that Egypt+Syria would have to be stronger than "Israel" in the view of Golda Meir based on the outcome of the 1973 war. Then, what sort of an "Israeli victory" in 1973 could prompt the so called Prime minister to admit in her memoirs (in an indirect manner) that Egypt+Syria was stronger than so called "Israel"?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...r-1973-egyptian-revenge-12.html#ixzz1wVPdslCm

Indeed Saudis and Emiratis will be happy to be in one country with zillions of poor Egyptians, Moroccans etc :lol:

You do not know, they know whether they will be happy. They are very happy for each other, mostly, in real life, despite internet tantrums on this forum.

All you have shown is that both sides tend to lose men and military assets in a conflict.

Are you going to next upload pictures of destroyed Russian cities and tanks to prove that Nazi Germany defeated the Soviet Union?
well lets talk about facts if that is what you want
the youm kippur war was after 6 years since the 1967 defeat by that time our army was destroyed and sinai was occupayed and they made the barliev line which was the strongest defensive line in history they said to pass it you need the both soviet and us enginers they had napalm at the canal they had better airfoce and tanks the phantom and sky hawk while we had mig 19 and mig 21
we didnt have mobile air defence so our goal was occupay a line in sainai and drag isreal into a long war the bar liev line was down in 6 hours their counter attack was utterly defeated they tried to attack el mansora air force base and our fighters defended then their prime minster said it to the world save isreal after the us aid they tried to occupay suez and ismalia and failed they sourronded the 3rd army but they could have fought and we have no problem in numbers or the will to die for our country and by the way they were the first to say we want cease fire

Back
Top Bottom