Israel Defense Forces

merkava_destroyed_by_hezbullah.jpg

4201.imgcache.jpg

Marak.jpg

israeli-soldier-pointing-a-gun-at-a-child.jpg
there scared from next generation of brave Palestinian so they point the rifle
israeli_soldier_pointing_gun_straight_at_child.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
these to me is attacking the United Nation , and thous soldier must be convicted in International Court of Justice

let videos speak for it self

and if you gonna say that he don't obey him , he don't have the right to point the rifle on unarmed civilian

ZIONS hate us because we are independent !

ARABS hate us because ... !?

please somebody tells me why !?

We say : We are brothers

they say : You are KAFIR (SHIA) !!!

We say : Islam

they say : Arab !!!

I'm confused :undecided:

you want a answer because iran gov kills Arab in alahwaz and you want all islamic world to be shia and your imam ( the creater of shia 12 i don't remeber it well he say that 100 of mohamed PBUH they do bed stuff such as adultery ) so that is it and u accuse us of Distortion of Quran ( tahrif )

watch out!

images

Alrady reported
report what and to how Mosad or IDF HQ or..................................... the these forum admin ( you know he is Pakistani means Muslim means he will support the truth )

@ Adir-M if you can't Handel the truth just shut up and let the truth come out

IDF is a terrorist org

israeli-soldier-pointing-a-gun-at-a-child.jpg
there scared from next generation of brave Palestinian so they point the rifle
Israel haters spam this photo all the time

1) Finger of Israeli soldier is not on trigger.
2) Another Palestinian boy stands near Israeli soldier with hands in pockets. Does not seem worried at all.
3) Size of the pic is 400 × 431px that means it was cut.

What actually happen he was just moved gun and photographer caught one frame when it looked directed at boy.

Israel haters spam this photo all the time

1) Finger of Israeli soldier is not on trigger.
2) Another Palestinian boy stands near Israeli soldier with hands in pockets. Does not seem worried at all.
3) Size of the pic is 400 × 431px that means it was cut.

What actually happen he was just moved gun and photographer caught one frame when it looked directed at boy.
of course u talk about a pic ( 1 on 1000 pic can be found ) what about the videos

of course u talk about a pic ( 1 on 1000 pic can be found ) what about the videos
What I see on videos is that so called "peace activists" are annoying Israeli soldiers and some of them react angrily. Thats actually what is all their "peace activism" is about: walk with cameras and create provocations.

Spike ER in IDF:

18304957.1338394267.jpg

38351563.1338394277.jpg

77436347.1338394292.jpg

15525796.1338394299.jpg

WHat I see on videos is that so called "peace activists" are annoying Israeli soldiers and some of them react angrily. Thats actually what is all their "peace activism" is about: walk with cameras and create provocations.
what about the tourists who get arrested in side area A

We hate you because you hate us and act against us at every turn.
We hate you because you think we hate you because you are Shia which is not true. You are the ones saying we are "Wahhabis" and enemies of Islam thus Kuffar which actually means you are the ones saying we are the Kafir ones isn't it??

How deluded can one be? Not only is israel totally capable of dealing with primitive , poorly trained arab forces , but is also protected by the US and has the support of several EU nations and India. Attacking Israel would mean waging a war against the US. If you are not aware of the consequences of that, then there's no hope for you.

1. India is capable of doing nothing in that region. India simply does not matter there.
2. "Israel" was defeated in 1973 all the same, with all the support of USA and very little Arab unity.
3. Arabs should establish Islamic law throughout the Arab world, merge into one country, with a massive military, economy, population, area, budget, research and development sector that would allow them to deal with any American terrorist misadventures.

Back
Top Bottom