What's new

Israel approves construction of new Turkish hospital in Gaza - but how many tunnels...

Palmach

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
will they also build with the materials?

Amid reports that Turkey and Israel may be on the verge of reconciling ties, Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon approved plans by Turkey to construct a hospital in the Gaza Strip, authorities announced on Thursday.

The Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, Maj.-Gen. Yoav Mordechay, recommended that the government allow the entry of construction material, electrical equipment, telecommunications, and water supply infrastructure into Gaza to begin work on the hospital.

Turkey has asked that 570 trucks of material be allowed to enter the coastal enclave.

Turkey began constructing the hospital in 2011 using materials smuggled into the territory through tunnels and this is first time Israel has let any in for the project.

Once completed, the hospital will be jointly run by Palestinian and Turkish doctors.

Let's hope Israel isn't making the same mistake again by giving these habitual terrorists the tools to build tunnels.

Hopefully it will be closely monitored.

There is an irony to this, Israel has to approve things for a people that they technically have to right over.

Just a thought.

Approved to transport materials through Israel.

Which of course Israel needs to be asked for permission.

If Gazans want to beg Egypt for their border to be opened and allow materials through, then Israel would have nothing to say.

Approved to transport materials through Israel.

Which of course Israel needs to be asked for permission.

If Gazans want to beg Egypt for their border to be opened and allow materials through, then Israel would have nothing to say.
There is also another way through the water, which Israel has complete control of. Currently, the new Egyptian government is completely on Israel's side, because it wants to appease western powers.

Erdogan making fake promise before the elections
All what JEW NATO countries can do is saying "we can't attack Israel, death to Russia, death to Assad"

There is also another way through the water, which Israel has complete control of. Currently, the new Egyptian government is completely on Israel's side, because it wants to appease western powers.

Excuses, excuses.

If they stopped terrorising their neighbours on all sides, they would find life a lot easier.

So whats the big news? hospital is a basic right of all humans. Well equipped hospitals with trained staff is a must for any developed country. I guess the citizens of Gaza have to rely on a hostile neighbour to ask for basic necessities of life.

Excuses, excuses.

If they stopped terrorising their neighbours on all sides, they would find life a lot easier.
I fail to see how they're excuses. Using a straw man argument doesn't really negate my point, you do realize that, right?

The people of Gaza thank Turkey very much, God bless Turkey. This is exactly what Gaza needs.

will they also build with the materials?
Let's hope Israel isn't making the same mistake again by giving these habitual terrorists the tools to build tunnels.
Hopefully it will be closely monitored.
It's a good point. I never thought of that before. Hazzy, didn't you claim previously that Gaza has plenty of hospitals and doctors? So it's sensible to suspect that the hospital construction may be a cover for directing materials for tunnel construction or other terror purposes, especially given Erdogan's demonstrated support for terrorists in Gaza.

It's a good point. I never thought of that before. Hazzy, didn't you claim previously that Gaza has plenty of hospitals and doctors? So it's sensible to suspect that the hospital construction may be a cover for directing materials for tunnel construction or other terror purposes, especially given Erdogan's demonstrated support for terrorists in Gaza.

Show me where I said that, I don't remember saying such a thing. Terrorists are the Jewish European extremists whom ethnically cleansed the Palestinians from their land including my personal family. The Palestinians were minding their own business, now, they rightfully resist the colonialism of European Jews. Erdogan supports the Palestinian people who were brutally murdered for decades inside Gaza let alone other Palestinians villages and cities.

Show me where I said that, I don't remember saying such a thing.
OK.
We have plenty of doctors, engineers and teachers, that doesn't play a factor.
(Doctors + Engineers + Teachers = hospitals, as far as I'm concerned.)

Terrorists are the Jewish European extremists -
Hazzy, you already know better than that. You already know that truth doesn't come from the endless repetition of lies. Yet even after all this is pointed out to you, you maintain you're materially better off - that it's O.K. to sell your soul in exchange for cash.

I shoot down your lies and you come back with new ones, Hazzy. I think many Pakistanis get the message about what your are. I hope some of these realize that it's not enough to stay silent; to fight the cancer you and your ilk have implanted in their society they have to become Israel advocates.

The Jews of Israel aren't thieves, they purchased and settled lands lawfully, or when their courts determined that occasionally they have not the Jews departed. Terrorism lives on today in Arabs like yourself, correct? Do you have any feeling in your heart that an Arab murdering an Israeli Jew is a crime that that Arab should be punished for, even if that Jew is a little girl who has had her head smashed to bits by a grinning Samir Kuntar? Now you know.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom