What's new

Israel approves construction of new Turkish hospital in Gaza - but how many tunnels...

@WebMaster @Aeronaut this guy knows he has to show his flag but still refuses.

You are clearly not an American, nature of your posts shows that you are probably a pro-Mullah "Iranian" whose either:

1- Using VPN to access the restricted internet (thanks to your own Mullahs);
2- Being fed by Mullahs so you think that you should return the favor;
3- You are not even in the U.S. and you're trolling.

In either case, you being a pro-Mullah and defending their ideologies is in total conflict with you "defending Iranian values", because a typical Iranian despise Mullahs and their stone-age ideology.

I didn't expect this from Juus. Giving right to health care to "goyim". There is probably a catch we don't see.
Thats because u are an ignorant.

For over 65 years Arabs in Israel enjoy the best health care in entire Middle East and one of the best on the world.

Jews who consist 0.2% of Worlds population took 28% of Nobel prizes in medicine. They saved many many millions of non Jewish lives.

For over 65 years Arabs in Israel enjoy the best health care in entire Middle East and one of the best on the world.

Jews who consist 0.2% of Worlds population took 28% of Nobel prizes in medicine. They saved many many millions of non Jewish lives.
They don't have a choice. Anyway, I support Israel but nobody can deny Palestinians are second class citizens. Many of them who need urgent help die at the checkpoints.

Well, whether you like them or not but one thing is for sure, Jews are smart people.

How is the health(hospitals) situation in the West-Bank?

They don't have a choice. Anyway, I support Israel but nobody can deny Palestinians are second class citizens. Many of them who need urgent help die at the checkpoints.
The Arab citizens of Israel (20% of Israel's population) dont have any checkpoints. There are couple checkpoints in West Bank, all outside towns.

The infant mortality rate in West Bank (best indicator of health care) is one of the lowest in ME.

@T-123456

Please do not get information from this pathetic liar, you should always assume he will lie to you about the conflict. Get information from me, this is the 'couple' checkpoints he must be talking about....

checkpoints_300.gif

Look this up yourself even, this is an Israeli defence ministry report published in 2002, now it's worse.

Do not ask an Israeli occupier these questions, get information from reliable sources. Here, I will provide you with one:

WHO | West Bank and Gaza Strip

By the way, the Israeli OP accuses everybody here who criticizes the pariah state of Israel of terrorism yet if you take a look at his username he's fielding one of the units of the Jewish terrorist group Irgun which was tasked with ethnically cleansing Palestinian Muslims and Christians. Now people see why Palestinians support their resistance....if these people could commit genocide against Palestinians they would do it.

Back
Top Bottom