What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

Why did you take pictures of the radar screens with your mobile phone? This sounds like a serious code of conduct issue
Oh...i just checked my post again and it came as wrong....i was a bit sleepy so kinda didn't write correctly.....
The pic i have is not related to this incident.....it was few months back when visited one of the venues with Civilian Radar system.....my bad for not being clear enough

Wreckage or no wreckage, Some sort of proof should be given for downing the 2nd jet.
Sorry guys but this is the best way to respond right now. No need to play games.

I think we should unless we have unrefutable proof which is less likely in case of BVR engagement ...

We must already have the aircraft no. and names of pilots through intelligence sources but both of them could have been wrong as well ... therefore we cant claim that officially ...

Its better to keep the mouth shut as enemy already knows what happened ... We knows for sure that MKIs cannot tackle our airforce as of now but we have to keep on upgrading our subsystems

I think we should unless we have unrefutable proof which is less likely in case of BVR engagement ...

We must already have the aircraft no. and names of pilots through intelligence sources but both of them could have been wrong as well ... therefore we cant claim that officially ...

Its better to keep the mouth shut as enemy already knows what happened ... We knows for sure that MKIs cannot tackle our airforce as of now but we have to keep on upgrading our subsystems
I am not sure but I can only speculate but I believe the su-30 was hit and not downed and the other iaf pilot might still be alive and in custody. india is too proud to claim him. Some kind of game is being played.
ispr is giving out statements, PAF is silent and so is the released iaf pilot.

I am not sure but I can only speculate but I believe the su-30 was hit and not downed and the other iaf pilot might still be alive and in custody. india is too proud to claim him. Some kind of game is being played.
I dont think we have Indian Pilot ... If we had him IAF would have kept quiet and would be doing back channel diplomacy to get him back secretly ...

ISPR represents all the services so he speaks on behalf od PAF not just Army

Your speculation doesn't answer the following:
1) The second pilot, that died in Pakistan custody, as per DG(ISPR)
2) 2 to 3 parachutes, as viewed, videoed and reported by locals in AJK

46f70c593cf90c5b3856c0d0f44e91fc

Pakistan must have video and images of second Indian pilot they captured and who died scumming injuries. Pakistan says its dead body was handed over to Red Cross after India refused to take it back.

Pakistan should show image of second Indian pilot and let India burn in its own hatred. But whether Pakistan does it now or later, I am confident another humiliation of India is due.

Pakistan must have video and images of second Indian pilot they captured and who died scumming injuries. Pakistan says its dead body was handed over to Red Cross after India refused to take it back.

Pakistan should show image of second Indian pilot and let India burn in its own hatred. But whether Pakistan does it now or later, I am confident another humiliation of India is due.

"Pakistan says its dead body was handed over to Red Cross after India refused to take it back" .. Where does Pakistan say this?

Pakistan never claimed of handing over any body ...

ISPR claimed that second pilot is dead ...

Initial claim that we have two pilots could be wrong information in fog of war as this statement was never repeated by DG ISPR

Everyone is talking about pilot no one talk a tons of shit fall down when plane crashed

Initial claim that we have two pilots could be wrong information in fog of war as this statement was never repeated by DG ISPR

Maybe yes. But my opinion is that ISPR took its time to come up facts and figures on 27/2.
Maybe it was on purpose to confuse the enemy's recuse attempt.

I have a video of the second dead pilot, sent me by my friend who live near tehsil headquarters hospital. He and his friends visited on this site and recorded on his mobile.
When I tried to share the video, off say cannot support this type file. I am happy to post private to moderator to review first as it shows dead pilot on fire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom