What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

I am not sure if this help. Or if this is chopper or jet...let me try to post images

Notice the serial number starting with ZP on both tail booms.
Helicopter-crash.jpg

Speaking from a neutral point of view. We only have credible proof of 1 mig being shot down. Regarding our claims of downing a SU30 ; I believe it's very hard to hide a plane wreckage specially in this era. Maybe the 2nd jet was not a su30 but also a mig which India has conveniently covered in the recent 2 technical crashes. Similarly, the Indian claim of f16 being shot down is also baseless because again you cannot hide a missing/dead pilot and the whole wreckage of the f16. In any case PAF 1 - 0 IAF :victory:

Speaking from a neutral point of view. We only have credible proof of 1 mig being shot down. Regarding our claims of downing a SU30 ; I believe it's very hard to hide a plane wreckage specially in this era. Maybe the 2nd jet was not a su30 but also a mig which India has conveniently covered in the recent 2 technical crashes. Similarly, the Indian claim of f16 being shot down is also baseless because again you cannot hide a missing/dead pilot and the whole wreckage of the f16. In any case PAF 1 - 0 IAF :victory:
PAF badges tell a diff story

This is the budgam crash video

Ae tay khota e khoo wich pae gaya ay.

On Scale of Humiliation: IAF 10 - PAF 0

PAF badges tell a diff story
PAF knows the whole story. I am speaking from a neutral point of view. My analysis is based on facts. I too like all Pakistanis want to believe that we shot a SU30 but until there is no confirmation I am not going to jump to conclusions.

"Pakistan says its dead body was handed over to Red Cross after India refused to take it back" .. Where does Pakistan say this?

Out of memory Sabir Shakir had mentioned in his youtube clip. Over years of tracking, I have found him credible resource. It's not official stance though.

ispr should show something new

Has the second Indian destroyed aircraft been recognised? Another Mig-21 or an SU-30?

Whats the second jet that we shot down officially? Mig-21 or Su30?

While people should be worried about the DISAPPEARED 2nd PILOT... they are trying to find the REMAINS of MKI...

I can tell you that it is impossible in India to hide a downed jet... as big as MKI... no way... the REMAINS could be on the OTHER side...

You have some real gems... who knows that FUSES of bombs are destroyed by the shockwaves of dropped bombs... Abhi is a MKI pilot... and stuff like that... ask them...

Honestly speaking I really hate the way in which IAF responded to this... this time it was a mockery...

Back
Top Bottom