What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

Speaking from a neutral point of view. We only have credible proof of 1 mig being shot down. Regarding our claims of downing a SU30 ; I believe it's very hard to hide a plane wreckage specially in this era. Maybe the 2nd jet was not a su30 but also a mig which India has conveniently covered in the recent 2 technical crashes. Similarly, the Indian claim of f16 being shot down is also baseless because again you cannot hide a missing/dead pilot and the whole wreckage of the f16. In any case PAF 1 - 0 IAF :victory:
Indians claim Nandan shot down f16,but we have recovered all 4 missiles attached to his plane.

While people should be worried about the DISAPPEARED 2nd PILOT... they are trying to find the REMAINS of MKI...

I can tell you that it is impossible in India to hide a downed jet... as big as MKI... no way... the REMAINS could be on the OTHER side...

You have some real gems... who knows that FUSES of bombs are destroyed by the shockwaves of dropped bombs... Abhi is a MKI pilot... and stuff like that... ask them...

Honestly speaking I really hate the way in which IAF responded to this... this time it was a mockery...
So f16 is a toy paf can hide it?

That was budgam video he shared pic and btw congrats on your work DG ISPR even follow u. dont forget to pay the tax on royalty check :)
Opened a pm with him, lets see if he have anything on pilot....been busy with wrk lately so i was away from forum n twitter

Spooks are on thier way, Run!!!

I am already applying for asylum in Paris so that I can live along with Taha Siddiqui who was attacked by 10 armed guys and still made it out alive

That was budgam video he shared pic and btw congrats on your work DG ISPR even follow u. dont forget to pay the tax on royalty check :)
What makes you say that DG sb follows me....a just a n ordinary citizen, living in the shadows.......doing what i can to deny sace to enemy.....

What your intelligence says? Has Pakistan shot down SU 30MKI?
My intelligence says we should follow our Leadership's narrative.......tbh i dont know why everyone is so curious about it....whether it was a Sukhoi or mig or mirage....thing is , india had three birds shot out of the sky with two hits confirmed....

So f16 is a toy paf can hide it?

I don't know about the Pakistani ecosystem... I cannot argue on that point...

But there was a second pilot... as per PM and DG ISPR... and I'm sure that they were not lying... were they???

My intelligence says we should follow our Leadership's narrative.......tbh i dont know why everyone is so curious about it....whether it was a Sukhoi or mig or mirage....thing is , india had three birds shot out of the sky with two hits confirmed....
Sir , we found wreckage of only one AC...was 2nd one also fallen in Pakistani land or IOK? third one was mirage 2k it is very close to be "confirmed".

Pakistan should give proof.now ispr said that wreckages on ground.they must clarify it.after providing radar data,India convinces other air forces that it indeed shot down a plane.it is clear that abhinandan was chasing something.we should tell the media the name of second pilot.this will end all conspiracy.

Pakistan should give proof.now ispr said that wreckages on ground.they must clarify it.after providing radar data,India convinces other air forces that it indeed shot down a plane.it is clear that abhinandan was chasing something.we should tell the media the name of second indian pilot.this will end all conspiracy.

Name and if died his mortal remains too... it does not matter whether he was a Pakistani or an Indian... he deserves the RESPECT and DIGNITY...

Name and if died his mortal remains too... it does not matter whether he was a Pakistani or an Indian... he deserves the RESPECT and DIGNITY...
Most probably a nobody, Pakistanis and Indians being fooled by such false statements made on an old man's claim.

I agree.both air forces should release all data even voice communication.public wants to know the truth.through this dogfight, Pakistan and India realizes the danger of all out war and both understands the gravity of situation.i think it's time to release all data.

Back
Top Bottom