What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

The above findings are exactly what IAF briefings & statements deserves.

Maybe it does. Then the PAF Chief should come out and say it.

It is expected that the PAF Chief should come out and say, "Balakot strikes failed, PAF strikes succeeded in sending home the message the next day, and no F-16s were lost on that day."

See, I've even prepared the speech for the PAF Chief, all he has to do is come out and say this. Whether it's a press conference or even a news interview, it's all the same.

The weight of the office matters a lot.

The way I see it, the victors create the story. The IAF is doing its part splendidly. So where's the PAF?

It is expected that the PAF Chief should come out and say, "Balakot strikes failed, PAF strikes succeeded in sending home the message the next day, and no F-16s were lost on that day."

See, I've even prepared the speech for the PAF Chief, all he has to do is come out and say this. Whether it's a press conference or even a news interview, it's all the same.

The way I see it, the victors create the story. The IAF is doing its part splendidly. So where's the PAF?

The story is already being made through facts & evidences being shared by neutral sources. Its only India media that makes more sounds & peddling propaganda without any break. None of the foreign parties supported a single bit of IAF/Indian Military at all. There is no point that PAF chief has to come out and that too for what? DG ISPR has already done. PAF chief is the winner here hence, no value for IAF blabbering but had it been worthy or IAF shares anything as such, there will be further surprises. Wait for it.

I believe that's why we keep an ISPR directorate. Our chiefs don't give interviews and low-level remarks like Dhanoa and co. tend to do so.

It is also worth remembering that there is a Corps HQ at Mangla and any f**king jet going into the reservoir would most certainly be known. There's a huge boating park and all there.
It is worth remebering that when a PAF F-6 was shot down by Indian AAA fire in Marala area on 07 Dec 1971, the pilot (Flt Lt Wajid Ali Khan) who ejected was captured by Indian troops who had captured that area but the F-6 wreckage was never recovered as it crashed into the Marala headworks reservoir.

Don't overestimate your auqaat

itna rundi rona tobah ... maybe Lockhead Martin will make a special F-16 just to make them shut the **** up once and for all sheeesh

There is no point that PAF chief has to come out and that too for what? DG ISPR has already done.

2 press conferences from IAF Vice Chief and 1 from IAF Chief. 0 press conferences from any significant PAF officials. This ends the conflict right there, mate.

The victor always creates the narrative, regardless of how many nameless, faceless articles are written against it. So if you want to counter that narrative, it's going to have to come from your highest offices, named and known officers have to speak up.

Also, DG ISPR is a nobody. The position lost its credibility from day 1. DG ISPR doesn't have actual ground information, he's been reduced to a Twitter troll considering the kind of wrong information he has peddled.

2 press conferences from IAF Vice Chief and 1 from IAF Chief. 0 press conferences from any significant PAF officials. This ends the conflict right there, mate.

The victor always creates the narrative, regardless of how many nameless, faceless articles are written against it. So if you want to counter that narrative, it's going to have to come from your highest offices, named and known officers have to speak up.

Also, DG ISPR is a nobody. The position lost its credibility from day 1. DG ISPR doesn't have actual ground information, he's been reduced to a Twitter troll considering the kind of wrong information he has peddled.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your post reminds me the movie name Sadma...

81qefD7MDwL._SY445_.jpg

We already had enough of Arnab Goswami & Indian MoD. From reservoir to what not, seems like it will be on the Moon very soon to hide F-16. From Jordanian to smuggled from Turkey, repainted from existing fleet to US lying; only India can peddle such lies and that too consistently. If IAF is so confident then lets wait for them to hold yet another comedy briefing.

Ban the multiple ID rat man

1 confirmation by Pakistani PM vs. 0 confirmation from Indian PM
1 acknowledgment of 2 pilots by Pakistani FM vs. 0 confirmation/acknowledgment from Indian FM

IAF chief shows pictures from an arcade game and you are saying ISPR has lost credibility. That's funny. Is Modi also a nobody? Why isn't he bragging on the campaign trail "ve killed 300000 terrorist and 20 f-16"? It's time you stop stalling the narrative and answer some questions about SU-30.

Why didn't any Indian official deny SU-30 being shot down?
Why was there no celebration from IAF pilots much unlike PAF pilots celebrating?
Why is there no count of IAF aircraft? Is it because they're losing them on a daily basis?

Please don't talk about credibility. You guys lost credibility prior to day one with you Balakot Strikes which have been questioned by Indians and others.

And what would you know about our DG ISPR? That he (too) has an official Twitter account like everyone else. Even a blow-hole like Modi is on Twitter these days.

The only thing that you guys are holding on to is the 2 Pilot/Parachute incident. Would you like the list of f#*k up you've done?

Hmm..It sound's so noble right.

But what if, no proof ever comes from Pakistan, how long should we wait ?
I think you guys should share the proof of f-16 downing. You should have done it when that lockheed martin report came out that all jets were accounted for. If I were you, i would have been like, oh yeah looke here.

I think both sides know what they’re doing. Pak won’t show any proof of su-30 shot down and neither would the IAF of f-16. Maybe both sides feel some kinda pressure of Russia and America. Bus awam ko phudu banaya howa hai.

Back
Top Bottom