What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

@randomradio What is wrong with IAF? I posted the following in another thread. Can you get your head around the fact that we have your Mig21? The same that IAF ridiculously insists shot F16...Get it?

Either IAF has gone absolutely incompetent (which I doubt) or in a disarray verging on incompetence due to IAF decision makers being affiliated with Modi and obliging political influence which is clouding their decision making. I mean we have their Mig wreckage ... can't they get it through their skulls, lol, its Modi insanity factor I tell you, nothing else, lol...

The realization may dawn about the rest of the good stuff that if we can show the actual missiles, seekers and rocket motors (of that missing body one) burnt and glued to the wing, should be enough for the pros...

The realization and more...Its coming for sure dude, Just wait for it.

You know, I think as Pakistanis we should be glad and relieved that the Indian public isn’t asking their military tough questions and are ready to believe whatever their military throws at them. This leaves little incentive for them to become competent and makes them an easy prey for our boys.

India just continuing its lies & drama, they have been exposed so please India please do yourself a favour and shut the f*** up.

Your speculation doesn't answer the following:
1) The second pilot, that died in Pakistan custody, as per DG(ISPR)
2) 2 to 3 parachutes, as viewed, videoed and reported by locals in AJK
Only time can answer it's honest and not biased.

2 press conferences from IAF Vice Chief and 1 from IAF Chief. 0 press conferences from any significant PAF officials. This ends the conflict right there, mate.

The victor always creates the narrative, regardless of how many nameless, faceless articles are written against it. So if you want to counter that narrative, it's going to have to come from your highest offices, named and known officers have to speak up.

Also, DG ISPR is a nobody. The position lost its credibility from day 1. DG ISPR doesn't have actual ground information, he's been reduced to a Twitter troll considering the kind of wrong information he has peddled.
Let me tell you a fact.....
A wise man once said " if drinking milk from your mother's breast did not do you any good, sucking your father's dick is not going to make you Isaac Einstein."

So stop peddling your third class bullshit that you indians are known for and go vote for Modi.

Pakistan should give proof.now ispr said that wreckages on ground.they must clarify it.after providing radar data,India convinces other air forces that it indeed shot down a plane.it is clear that abhinandan was chasing something.we should tell the media the name of second pilot.this will end all conspiracy.
Can you give proof of your statement that Akhnor dagger has fallen to IA? Can you ask the retired Indian generals - whom you trust, to support you claim?

Can you give proof of your statement that Akhnor dagger has fallen to IA? Can you ask the retired Indian generals - whom you trust, to support you claim?

they aren't talking about akhnoor now.this conspiracy ends after physical count of f-16s.i feel that it was all false but you never know.indian army conference discussed ongoing operations along loc.i say again ongoing operations.yes there are sources but i can't name it because they may be lying lol.

they aren't talking about akhnoor now.this conspiracy ends after physical count of f-16s.i feel that it was all false but you never know.indian army conference discussed ongoing operations along loc.i say again ongoing operations.yes there are sources but i can't name it because they may be lying lol.
Bro, a piece of advice. Never trust enemies of Pakistan.

Bro, a piece of advice. Never trust enemies of Pakistan.

In any case, I think that when a country is in a state of war; its citizens shall repose their full confidence in armed forces, even if they appear to be sometime bluffing or concealing or being vague.

Back
Top Bottom