What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

ispr should show something new

How about this proof? It is new. It is just like IAF proof

IMG_20190408_215644.jpg

I think this was not really needed - The pathetic show up of IAF today did not really deserve anything.

@Windjammer @Maarkhoor @balixd @Oscar @Stealth @The Eagle

I do agree on the point that Pakistan side shouldn't share any further proof and let Indian side expose themselves or at-least more make more claims as after all, evidence will be provided which will shatter the whole Indian world of lies in single go. However, speaking of ISPR reply, was necessary IMO as IAF official was calling it out. What I want is, Pakistan shouldn't share any technical data, at least for now.

the su30mki wreckage fell on the indian occupied side. so you show the wreckage and acknowledge the sacrifice of your two pilots...

There wasn't any, but apparently your DGISPR has seen the second wreckage also(as stated in his tweet). So perhaps, he will be kind enough to show us all.

There wasn't any, but apparently your DGISPR has seen the second wreckage also(as stated in his tweet). So perhaps, he will be kind enough to show us all.

If IAF can "lose" black box of MI17 inside IOK then it can surely "lose" whole wreckage of su 30 again inside IOK

Ask them to show the both

Back
Top Bottom