What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

ISPR is itching to release some real goodies.... Flight recordings, second pilots body being handed to the red cross for examples........ But IF embaressing indians means war then dont release just to boost ego...

Every one knows(including Pakistanis), there would be no war, because of this stupid reason.

But Pakistani just like to add this line, because they themselves are unsure, wether their government is possession of any irrefutable evidence to counter Indian claims or not.

And in case ISPR does not present any proof, they can always claim, you know, we did not present proof, because it would have cause a war.

Regarding Su 30 loss - there wasn't any - this too was confirmed by a very senior IAF officer.

I was with you until you mentioned IAF...

Anyone can draw a black screen with colored texts, heck a Pakistani troll already has done it while it took IAF 1+ month to produce this garbage in order to soothe the still seething IAF fanboys...

What’s wrong with you guys really?

Every one knows(including Pakistanis), there would be no war, because of this stupid reason.

But Pakistani just like to add this line, because they themselves are unsure, wether their government is possession of any irrefutable evidence to counter Indian claims or not.

And in case ISPR does not present any proof, they can always claim, you know, we did not present proof, because it would have cause a war.
Hey Buddy In case you missed it ISPR released four indian missiles intact not exploded in anyway us pay app logon nay missing seeker ka fake randi rona lagaya...
Thats proof enough for those who understand. But more PROOF might come enough for you to loose all credibility in the IAF. What will you say then?

I've literally spent my entire day on twitter and pdf and wasted it because of the crap Indians are posting. The only evidence they have is of Ghaffor saying 2 pilots captured. I hope he clarifies this in the upcoming days so Indians can finally have some peace.

As a matter of fact, I did.

I doubt, any one remembers - I was the first one to share that Mi 17 was downed in friendly fire( because Mi 17 Pilot did not follow the SOPs).

Regarding Su 30 loss - there wasn't any - this too was confirmed by a very senior IAF officer.

I remember that so-called inside story but what make you think that an MI-17 wasn't recognized by own IAF air defence System? No Friend or Foe? speaking of an SoP is lame & shameful excuse to kill 6 of own persons on that day. How could a military mistake own MI-17 with enemy A/C? that means Indian Military was seeing Pakistan Air Force in Budgam. And if was a friendly fire which means your defence system failed to recognize friendly air craft but still, IAF is able to detect F-16s on Pakistan side. Never expected such thickness like this and that too continuously.

Speaking of SU-30, why I shouldn't call this a cover up

upload_2019-4-8_23-44-22.png

To be sure only ONE side is being ridiculed by neutrals and international media throughout the world....that side is India. Now ask yourself why that’s the case? Facts are undeniable, the sooner you understand the better for Indians like you, this is also best for your own sanity....only then will your blood pressure drop and you will be able to get a good nights sleep. Forget about his Abhi guy he shot nothing, the entire world knows this including your Air Force.

Usually, foes fight with their men, gears, guts etc. But, in India's case, it's like a sudden burst of fight followed by a prolonged period of narrative building.....

If Pak is indeed an existential threat for India she should fight Pak out like a 7x larger Mert would do...

At the zenith of the Ottoman Empire the total population was hardly 40m with 80% of them non-Muslims...

Today we indicated some hints.. Tomorrow we will show them some more... Interesting days ahead..

I am not in favour to share any tactical data at all for which, Indians are continuously provoking Pakistan side. Instead, the details of dead pilot be shared that too when Indians are done with all propaganda and that will be the time to put final nail in the coffin of Indian lies right at the time of elections or later. Indian Military is doing a PR campaign for Modi and nothing else yet Indian masses want us to help them understand. A MIG-21 debris along with all the missiles intact, Abhinandan return is good enough for start for them to question their side.

Back
Top Bottom