What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

DG sb made a mistake, he should not take the bait. Am sure he doesn't go through all tweets, but i did engaged @Zarvan on twitter and DG sb was tagged in it, i said the same thing their. We have shown enough evidence, all India is doing is jumping like a monkey from a tree to tree. They are just buying time to cover the loss and somehow get Modi g through election time. Someone needs to sit with our PAF & ISPR, and tell them to sit tight till IAF comes up with "Actual" evidence. EW / Radar data was a joke....I have visited radar room and got the pics of radar screen on my phone....i don't want to share those pics....but what IAF has presented is absolutely BS...
I can draw a better picture in Coral Draw or Photoshop....

India needs data for something else which they are missing desperately and they will never get that.

There was no second jet down it was iaf helicopter stupid Indian pilot used.it.as a.cover to escape Pakistani.missiles locked on
Then why he is saying of two jets
Screenshot_20190409-000514.png

You think DG should have released the pocture of 4x missiles today instead of earlier?

Releasing it earlier made them IAF to be a laughing stock on this day. See the result for sharing only picture of 4 AAMs recovered and then imagine how the world of Indian lies will turn into ruble as & when shared more evidence. I personally want that India may keep building the castle on lies while Pakistan side can destroy that in single stroke.

I think that many people, in the frenzy of their natural curiosity, fail to appreciate that we are in a state of low intensity war with India, at the moment and all the tweets of DG(ISPR) are being given in that context. So, some thing is to be revealed and something to be concealed.

Please spare me as I have a lot to do more valuable than reading into this. Oh by the way, that system clearly recognizes an F-16 that IAF claimed but couldn't differentiate MI-17 as friendly. Did PAF F-16 turned on transponder to IAF air defence to recognize or AWACS to detect him like this? For the sake of intellect & learning; I would personally request you to spare this place from more of stories as such. Vote Modi and I have no issue with that because its your choice not me.

Regards,

You do need to read on how hostile aircrafts are identified, their radar signatures are fed into the threat library of the AWACs.

Yes it is very much possible for AWACS to identify the type of aircraft and it very much possible for ground radar to misidentify a friendly aircraft, which has IFF off.

It's impossible to hide debris of.plane of.f-16 if it.was down it's.pics would be.all over..media every Tom dick and Harry got camera.phone.nowdays . Yet stupid.indians.wont.understand

Is it possible to hide Su 30 debris ?

As a matter of fact, I did.

I doubt, any one remembers - I was the first one to share that Mi 17 was downed in friendly fire( because Mi 17 Pilot did not follow the SOPs).

Regarding Su 30 loss - there wasn't any - this too was confirmed by a very senior IAF officer.

A senior IAF officer confirmed no SU-30 loss and you believe it but when a foreign pentagon correspondent claims all PAF F16s are accounted for you dont believe it??

Its time for indians to line up their Su30 mkis so we can count them.

If Pakistan releases pictures of the body of the pilot or any service number the indians will disown him....these people were in full mood to disown Abhinandan too but those videos came out...... A video of the injured pilot before death would be a game changer nevertheless....

Then why he is saying of two jetsView attachment 552123
You do need to read on how hostile aircrafts are identified, their radar signatures are fed into the threat library of the AWACs.

Yes it is very much possible for AWACS to identify the type of aircraft and it very much possible for ground radar to misidentify a friendly aircraft, which has IFF off.

Impossible to hide any plane debris

Ground radars don’t have their own library ?

ISPR is doing the right thing IMO. These tweets keep the pressure up on Indian AF, keeps Indians doubting their own forces, and keeps Pakistanis happy. There is no downside to this.

Excellent. Jinn Babs Jee.

Hence, the question of IFF. Initially IAF AWACS were on ground/turn around time/shit change/change over but suddenly come up with what? mere pictures that too IAF official said " We have credible evidence but are not sharing due to security reasons" means that current evidence is just a bluff. In these times when IAF is totally checkmated; their security reasons are more valued than humiliation while continuous with more lies. Enough said.

Hence, the question of IFF. Initially IAF AWACS were on ground/turn around time/shit change/change over but suddenly come up with what? mere pictures that too IAF official said " We have credible evidence but are not sharing due to security reasons" means that current evidence is just a bluff. In these times when IAF is totally checkmated; their security reasons are more valued than humiliation while continuous with more lies. Enough said.

IAF gave a presentation rather than an evidence which was promised. Where is the evidence? I can see no evidence. hey have just made visual graphics of what they have been saying with Mi-17 missing from those images when we all know that helicopter was in air at that time.

A senior IAF officer confirmed no SU-30 loss and you believe it but when a foreign pentagon correspondent claims all PAF F16s are accounted for you dont believe it??

Its time for indians to line up their Su30 mkis so we can count them.

Well I believed the senior IAF officer, because of the personal relationship I have, and also the MI 17 friendly fire story turned out be the truth.( I do not expect you to believe, because you have do not know the person)

As far as what pentagon correspondent is saying. If there was a count, the count after all was done by US government, on Pakistan's behest, so why not wait for an official statement from them, rather that implicitly trusting a reporter quoting un-named sources.

Back
Top Bottom