What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

IAF continues to lie to face save against its blind population. They must have some gaurauntee from the yanks and co that Pakistan will let them have their exit from this tough situatation by not releasing undeniable proof... But only time will tell.... Our FM says India is planning something if they dont learn their ways juicy info might start leaking out...

There wasn't any, but apparently your DGISPR has seen the second wreckage also(as stated in his tweet). So perhaps, he will be kind enough to show us all.
look who is talking . the one showing dots only.

Well I believed the senior IAF officer, because of the personal relationship I have, and also the MI 17 friendly fire story turned out be the truth.( I do not expect you to believe, because you have do not know the person)

As far as what pentagon correspondent is saying. If there was a count, the count after all was done by US government, on Pakistan's behest, so why not wait for an official statement from them, rather that implicitly trusting a reporter quoting un-named sources.

You are free to believe anything you like!! But coming here and saying a senior IAF officer said no Su 30 loss is absolute BS.

You want to believe the IAF officer because it suits you narrative but we dont trust your narrative nor your IAF officer so its time for Indians to line up their su30mkis so we can count them. Your netajis and your air chief have already lost faith in su30mkis hence they are crying for rafales

You are free to believe anything you like!! But coming here and saying a senior IAF officer said no Su 30 loss is absolute BS.

You want to believe the IAF officer because it suits you narrative but we dont trust your narrative nor your IAF officer so its time for Indians to line up their su30mkis so we can count them. Your netajis and your air chief have already lost faith in su30mkis hence they are crying for rafales
Then why is there no picture of SU 30 wreckage

Best thing for IAF now keep ur mouth shut over this issue beacuse it's tilting towards Su30 now PAF shows Su30 on patches is enough confirm 2nd plane was Su 30

But it is really sad that He is acting like Indians. Claiming without proofs (Of shooting down 2nd Jet)
He has all the proofs.. just waiting for the right time to tell the world.. In fact proof may come from a third party rather than ISPR.. just like F-16 inventory..

I do agree on the point that Pakistan side shouldn't share any further proof and let Indian side expose themselves or at-least more make more claims as after all, evidence will be provided which will shatter the whole Indian world of lies in single go. However, speaking of ISPR reply, was necessary IMO as IAF official was calling it out. What I want is, Pakistan shouldn't share any technical data, at least for now.
true they haven't shown anything......we know mirage were there because of h4s but since Pakistan has been saying jf17 and them f16 they just showed the two types....they are cooking stuff up and if we indulge them they will keep coming with more stuff.

Well I believed the senior IAF officer, because of the personal relationship I have, and also the MI 17 friendly fire story turned out be the truth.( I do not expect you to believe, because you have do not know the person)

As far as what pentagon correspondent is saying. If there was a count, the count after all was done by US government, on Pakistan's behest, so why not wait for an official statement from them, rather that implicitly trusting a reporter quoting un-named sources.
Himat nahi harni OK laga reh which IAF can't prove ur here to prove grow up Man who told you to claim F16 which is easily verifiable? To prove one lie IAF peddling thousands of lies and no one buy that

Hence, the question of IFF. Initially IAF AWACS were on ground/turn around time/shit change/change over but suddenly come up with what? mere pictures that too IAF official said " We have credible evidence but are not sharing due to security reasons" means that current evidence is just a bluff. In these times when IAF is totally checkmated; their security reasons are more valued than humiliation while continuous with more lies. Enough said.

1.When did IAF say that ? Besides it makes no difference wether the radar is present on the AWACs or on SU 30 mimicking as AWACS the threat library is present on all modern radars.

2. IAF shared the radar intercept picture, informed yesterday, that they are in possession of radio intercepts F-16 was shot down, which they can not share.

3. That is why, it is so important for Pakistan to reveal the identity of the second pilot( and prove him to be Indian, if they can). As both pilots fell in Pakistan.

4. All this controversy will over in jiffy.

Back
Top Bottom