What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

Based on this very info most professional air forces may list the kill at most as 'probable' but definitely not confirmed. They will most likely wait until more evidence becomes available to change the kill status to confirmed

Uttwr supreme professionalism in the history of aviation shown by Indian Air Chief was when he said "only rafales can save them".

It is just a face saving tactic by IAF and Indian authorities because when they will be confronted by facts and reality on the ground they will say "WE BELIEVED THAT WE SHOT DOWN A PAKISTANI F-16 BASED ON THESE POINTS" and that's exactly why we claimed of shooting down a F-16. India will now try her level best to hide behind these points.

That's a very poor argument. When a kill is made, it's obvious that it will be publicised. Plus the IAF Chief commented on a lot of things, not just the F-16. Now that you have been challenged from our highest military office, you are going to have to respond in kind anyway.

And there's no need for the PAF Chief to comment on any personal comments, one can keep a press conference entirely business-like. Maybe the PAF Chief can give a pointer to the IAF Chief on how press conferences are given. ;)

Even our vice chief has given two press conferences, one to explain what happened and another with proof of what happened. So why this deathly silence from the PAF?

Pointing at that name was a media creation. Someone picked up that name from the Internet and printed it. And, when it comes to the media, once one person does it, the mob follows. GoI or IAF did not release any name. All they have said is they have a name, but won't be releasing it.

It's not about we believing it or not, it's about having a press conference.

The IAF's press conferences are aimed at the Indian public and international audience, not at Pakistan.

At least the Pakistani public should hear the "truth", whatever version that is, from the PAF's own mouth.

ISPR means Inter Service Public Relations ... I hope your English is good enough to understand what does it means and why PAF chief don't want to speak ...

Furthermore, regarding publicity stunts only we have a confirmed kill of bison all others are just claims till to date ... How many awards or chest thumping or celebrations did you witnessed from PAF or Pakistan armed forces .. The only thing we did was few press conferences and that too in a formal manner ... With no chest thumping with no claims of words like victory ... Although from all the tangible evidence PAF is victorious all others are claims ...

In short we are quiet and not chest thumping as we don't want modi to be in pressure to escalate things ... but read between the line of ISPR tweet ... don't be miss guided by our silence ... One thing to notice is IAF is not officially denying PAF claim of 2 kills, they are just focusing on killing F16s in retaliation of which they have no evidence except for aircraft getting invisible from radar ... I suggest to do some introspection

The MiG-21 is a single-seat aircraft, but it also has a drogue chute, which could have deployed inadvertently before it crashed, leading to the sightings of an additional parachute.
From Tyler's article; I haven't read of this anywhere in discussions previously and this is good analysis.

DG sb made a mistake, he should not take the bait. Am sure he doesn't go through all tweets, but i did engaged @Zarvan on twitter and DG sb was tagged in it, i said the same thing their. We have shown enough evidence, all India is doing is jumping like a monkey from a tree to tree. They are just buying time to cover the loss and somehow get Modi g through election time. Someone needs to sit with our PAF & ISPR, and tell them to sit tight till IAF comes up with "Actual" evidence. EW / Radar data was a joke....I have visited radar room and got the pics of radar screen on my phone....i don't want to share those pics....but what IAF has presented is absolutely BS...
I can draw a better picture in Coral Draw or Photoshop....
Why did you take pictures of the radar screens with your mobile phone? This sounds like a serious code of conduct issue

I hope the second pilot captured is alive. It'll be interesting to see ISPR releasing his statement after Modi is elected by his blind followers. Being tight-lipped about his well-being is a good idea, keep playing the guessing game.

I hope the second pilot captured is alive. It'll be interesting to see ISPR releasing his statement after Modi is elected by his blind followers. Being tight-lipped about his well-being is a good idea, keep playing the guessing game.
that would be gg ISPR! and nice try Modi ki g!

THERE IS NO SECOND PILOT.
ISPR should consult with air force media office first. They did have a mixup unless it was intentional.
Exactly, this is the complain I got from current DG, and No it was not intentional. They screwed it up as they didn't bother to reconfirm the news coming from different sources.

In IOK that was declared as a crash of MIG 21 IMO
That was the civilians making a mistake, calling the Mi-17 a Mig-17. Theres a video of it with people reading from the documents in the helicopter crash after being shot down and it is corrected in the same video as well.

It took 7 mins using "Paint" a massively difficult software and here is the result and a much better and logical than what our Indian counterparts have made in 2 months. Anyone can make such diagrams this is no way a "IRREFUTABLE" evidence.

View attachment 552179
What r u talking about mate? This is totally legit radar data leaked by @Areesh at a great risk to himself. He might get in trouble for leaking such sensitive info.

According to this radar data, it clearly confirms the Indian claim of comms being jammed. They were trying to vector Abhinandan towards the JF17...but he couldn't get the message and instead he was vectored towards that delicious cup of chai. It wasn't a total failure though...he was successful in his hot pursuit of that chai...the chai didn't stand a chance. As it stands right now...it looks like IAF 1, Chai 0.

Irrefutable evidence ... A 5 year old can do a better job than this

What r u talking about mate? This is totally legit radar data leaked by @Areesh at a great risk to himself. He might get in trouble for leaking such sensitive info.

According to this radar data, it clearly confirms the Indian claim of comms being jammed. They were trying to vector Abhinandan towards the JF17...but he couldn't get the message and instead he was vectored towards that delicious cup of chai. It wasn't a total failure though...he was successful in his hot pursuit of that chai...the chai didn't stand a chance. As it stands right now...it looks like IAF 1, Chai 0.

Yes BRO Abhi was such a good pilot that he SHOT one UFO along with the F-16 and the two extra parachutes were seen as a result. This data was released by Indians by severely compromising the National security of state of India Just to BASH Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom