What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

Indians here asking for the evidence of 2nd plane like they ever show a shred of evidence for any of their claims .. be it surgical strike , Air strike , cross border raids , shooting down F-16 etc .. Indians should be the last ones to ask others for evidence .

What if DG ISPR decides to release guncam / video / radar footage / misc along with revealing mystery behind the missing pilot in coming days? time to store big bag of popcorns?

1554766551622.png

The green oval is Mirpur the red oval is Mangla .
The yellow square is Abhinandan Mig-21 The blue diamond is the PAF f-16
That's what the indians showed today in press conference
So if we overlay a geographical map on top of this and take Mirpur and Mangla relative distance and angles as a reference then Abhinandan was flying right above the outskirts of Mirpur City when he shot down Pakistani F-16. Also the F-16 was struck in the skies above Mirpur and completely visible from Mirpur
A burning falling plane in Broad daylight was not noticed by any in Mirpur city? Also Abhinandan then flew another 30 km south to be shot near Bhimber?.
Seriously?

After doing alot of watching and reading and researching im 90% sure there were two indian air force mig 21 jets downed by pakistan air force Jf 17 thunders. I have complete confidence now that no pakistani air force jet was lost in retaliation surgical strike on india. We did a very advanced kind of surgical strike on india. Message was clear and understood by the enemy. After surgical strike was complete two mig 21 aircraft of india challenged jf 17 thunder in chase of a mirage aircraft of paf. Both indian aircraft shot down by paf. Sering this su -30 mki 4 in number fled the scene.

I too am very much oriented to this viewpoint
two indian air force mig 21 jets downed
As far as the Su30 go that would rather be an extra addition in case of that AMRAAM, but the two confirmed kills that ISPR is pointing are the two MIGs.

Well can India give us proof of the first wreckage instead of asking for the second one before they even prove anything at all…? Does not losing a second jet when they’ve lost 11 in a month make it a victory?
The sad part is even after all the “irrrrrrrreeeeefffutable” proof and press conferences. There’s still more proof of the second jet being downed by us than there is of the F-16 going down.

Well, IAF just needs to keep pushing and PAF will finally run out of patience on that part "Don't overlook Pakistan's silence for not drum beating on Indian losses" Go on :D

I think you guys should now put your money where your mouth is and risk your reputation, like the IAF has done, and provide a rebuttal from no less than the PAF Chief himself.

Ask your PAF Chief to hold a press conference saying no F-16s were lost.

Unless this happens, all your words are just noise in the wind.

I think you guys should now put your money where your mouth is and risk your reputation, like the IAF has done, and provide a rebuttal from no less than the PAF Chief himself.

I feel some irritation in your message. :whistle:

Keep saying F16 lost.:enjoy:

After doing alot of watching and reading and researching im 90% sure there were two indian air force mig 21 jets downed by pakistan air force Jf 17 thunders. I have complete confidence now that no pakistani air force jet was lost in retaliation surgical strike on india. We did a very advanced kind of surgical strike on india. Message was clear and understood by the enemy. After surgical strike was complete two mig 21 aircraft of india challenged jf 17 thunder in chase of a mirage aircraft of paf. Both indian aircraft shot down by paf. Sering this su -30 mki 4 in number fled the scene.
No. 9 squadron is awarded with a kill confirmed (and most likely the other one too).

Our ispr is more credible than you i
IAF chief ... they kept on lying on balakot and exposed by western media .. i can personally confirm Pakistani version on balakot as my friend is from same area ...

Back
Top Bottom