What's new

ISPR Responds to IAF Drama today

There is no way a reporter can reach a remote site of a crash before the rescue teams.. when reporters reached, fortunately, the rescue team (comprised of 4 members) in the helicopter already died in the heli crash..

Residents ko pagal kutton (yani IA) ne nahi kata ke woh heli main aur jet main differentiate na karsakain..
Looks like to cover-up another downed jet they wasted their SAR chopper!!! What a Satanically evil mind!!!! This is the ultimate price of Kibr, which truly belongs to the ONE and ONLY ONE EL KIBRIA...

It fell in IOK.in obviously Indian military shall not.

Then do explain his tweet, where he claims PAF shot down 2 IAF aircraft and its wreckage was seen by all.

How did manage to see the wreckage of second aircraft, if it fell in India ?

I don't think any second jet was shot down. Just trying to keep pressure on indians. Because of the dogfight, nobody even thought to talk about the success or failure of PAF airstrikes. Gen Ghafoor promised video

Then do explain his tweet, where he claims PAF shot down 2 IAF aircraft and its wreckage was seen by all.

When something against IAF, you guys dun go into these details... esp too deep ... how can your radar identifies F16s with names ??? even USAF does not have such capability lol

when something against Pakistan, you guys start asking some logical or technical answers... isn't this hypocrisy?

We make our own Su 30s, what purpose would a count serve ? If we have to replace a Su 30, we can just manufacture one.
That's what I was thinking from few weeks. Su-30 ya jf-17 girta to aram se cover up ho jata

I don't think any second jet was shot down. Just trying to keep pressure on indians. Because of the dogfight, nobody even thought to talk about the success or failure of PAF airstrikes. Gen Ghafoor promised video

Yes. But, if you recall that press briefing was abruptly terminated. I think, DG(ISPR) received some instructions to end the briefing. So no video and then change from 2 pilots to 1 in custody.

cell phone clips there lots of cell phone clips from IOK that's shows 2-3 wreckage sites in IOK @Osiris

those were all BVR fight not dogfight @alee92nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

1.When did IAF say that ? Besides it makes no difference wether the radar is present on the AWACs or on SU 30 mimicking as AWACS the threat library is present on all modern radars.

2. IAF shared the radar intercept picture, informed yesterday, that they are in possession of radio intercepts F-16 was shot down, which they can not share.

3. That is why, it is so important for Pakistan to reveal the identity of the second pilot( and prove him to be Indian, if they can). As both pilots fell in Pakistan.

4. All this controversy will over in jiffy.

Was the radar of the air Defense system who shotdown the Mi17 of 1936 technology ?

Last edited:

Yes I’m talking about the helicopter who is said now been shot down by indian own air defence system and in which it was said also that 5 or 6 Indians died. Wasn’t it a Mi-17 or Mi-7 ? Correct my lack of knowledge (which I mix sometimes :D) please.

Yes I’m talking about the helicopter who is said now been shot down by indian own air defence system and in which it was said also that 5 or 6 Indians died. Wasn’t it a Mi-17 or Mi-7 ? Correct my lack of knowledge (which I mix sometimes :D) please.
MI-17

Back
Top Bottom