What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

nothing can be better
a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg
Hath mein Sharab ho pass mein shabab ho to zindagi lajwab ho :D

Ye to shukar karein mein 4th mein pass hogaya(will do Msc if i plan on staying in Pak or will apply for BS to get job in Oman(they dont accept 2 saal bsc))warna bebay taan madrassay ch pejan api sey
pardh ja beta please kuch nhi rakha yahan wahaan

pardh ja beta please kuch nhi rakha yahan wahaan
I actually can earn good money in Pakistan its just that i want big fancy cars that cost crores in Pakistan :D
Uncle wahaan 20 lakh ki itni sexy gari laitey hain yahan wohe 80 lakh ki aye gi :-(

full desi mahool is not good make khoota kabab with muree jin
Khota kabab with Quetta vodka fir baad ch tusaan ata ullah alay ganay gawo gay :D

mam mujhy sharia or shadi se bhut dar lagta hai i have faced both already it was horrible experience :partay:

Haha now I understand the reason you're fed up with this all. :D

Bursting out the anger of your experiences.

Well shadi shariah close enough. :laugh: :lol:

I actually can earn good money in Pakistan its just that i want big fancy cars that cost crores in Pakistan :D
Uncle wahaan 20 lakh ki itni sexy gari laitey hain yahan wohe 80 lakh ki aye gi :-(
gari ka kya karo gay ? what it has do with study
duty imposed on these cars will bring same price yaar forget it

Haha now I understand the reason you're fed up with this all. :D

Bursting out the anger of your experiences.

Well shadi shariah close enough. :laugh: :lol:
in last 15 years i may stay hungry 1000s of time because shops closed for prayer :cry: my 1000s of tasks got late because of this . i have lost 1000s of working hours because of this . abut shadi its personal i am happy ok :lol:

gari ka kya karo gay ? what it has do with study
duty imposed on these cars will bring same price yaar forget it
Study kay baad Oman ka plan hay my uncle says if you do BS you can easily find a job in Oman but i will have to waste two years cuz i did do saala bsc in Physics

Oman rehnay ka plan hay kuch 10-15 saal after studies

Yeah man what are those Unislamic things little i know how our system works we cannot pass laws that are in caontradiction with Islamic teachings

Dhamki :pop:

Dhamki nahin hai reality check hai..the fanaticism you see is a product of lawlessness and our poor statecraft .we couldnt handle the influx of afghan refugees, gun culture and the takfeeri literature that came with it. Instead our politicians used all this to do build qabza groups and other mafias to expand their influence.And then we ask public to choose from among them to be in power(knowing one party has Irans back while other is saudias man) , they come and control judiciary keep their own people in Police and the vicious cycle continues. ,

Back
Top Bottom