What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

aadmi ko pata nhi hai uska sponcor MOI website per ja ker login ker ke 2 options hoti hai rentry visa - final exit . final exit ko click kar de sponsor baat khatam ho gai itna rishta hai hamara .

tu meri jaan apna koi acha sa bandobast ker le gulf mat jana kaheen west jana gulf main kya rakha hai siwaay zaleel hony ke

wo bhi sam ehai konsa wo las vageas hai sara gulf aik jesa hai
Bhai wahan sar nahr kat,tay bas baki to ilm hay wahaan zara si Omanion say masti ki ragra apko lagay ga haan bahar haal Balochion ki wahaan badmashi chalti hay sari police and army wahaan Balochi hay

I actually onced drank water when i had to give my Bsc Physics exam from a cooler outside my exam cemtre sab aisey dailh rahay thay jaisey koi katal ho raha ho
bus bhi ye sab zia ul haq ka banaya ihtraam ramzan ka chaker hai warna phly aysa nhi tha

tu meri jaan apna koi acha sa bandobast ker le gulf mat jana kaheen west jana gulf main kya rakha hai siwaay zaleel hony ke

wo bhi sam ehai konsa wo las vageas hai sara gulf aik jesa hai
West nahe jana kiyon kay i wish to visit Pakistan every year and will return back in 15 years max

bus bhi ye sab zia ul haq ka banaya ihtraam ramzan ka chaker hai warna phly aysa nhi tha
Mairey say paper walay din roza nahe rakha jata ab aik larkay nay rakha us din itni garmi the uskay naak say khoon behnay lag gaya

mam hamara saudi se kya rishta hai ? just one computer click and we have to go back . we build home collect money we nt vacations to pakistan . we have no option of 2nd citizenship . working in ksa i like you are already in pakistan mam . koi right nhi hota mazdoor ke pass janwaroon jesi zindgi hai . ap kya jano ap to USA main bethi hain .

Unfortunately, this is messed up. Sorry to say but I don't like UAE. And there are many reasons. Few you just mentioned actually.

And yes I am very loyal to USA. Since it has given me so much, but Pakistan is my motherland and even when your mother is sick you don't leave her. Perhaps I'm more sensitive about Pakistan than usually people are. Sometimes I realize even people who are in Pakistan are less touched with Pakistan as we are. And doubtlessly USA is the state which is following the footstep of Islam. Indirectly! You might find it weird to hear, but that's very much true. Since I am living here for a very long time now. I have seen things very closely and that's the conclusion I came up with. Whatever Islam teaches us, is followed by America and the citizens. I wish I could see the same democracy in Pakistan. :Pakistan: :USA:

I never asked for shariah law , sir. There are many stereotypes regarding it. And I can't hold back myself to break these misconceptions when I get a chance.
Itny sii batt hai.

Or waisey bhi UK mein reh kar jo meray Phupo kay betoan ka haal hua hay mujhay nahe lagta maira udhar jana faiday mand hoga
They are zarvan x4

Bhai wahan sar nahr kat,tay bas baki to ilm hay wahaan zara si Omanion say masti ki ragra apko lagay ga haan bahar haal Balochion ki wahaan badmashi chalti hay sari police and army wahaan Balochi hay
ary bhai why waste your generation on this ? apny bachoo ko le ja keheen jhaan rights ho jhan insaan ko insaan samjha jaay gulf hum jesy mazdooroo ke liye hai jin ko koi or nhi aany deta

Or waisey bhi UK mein reh kar jo meray Phupo kay betoan ka haal hua hay mujhay nahe lagta maira udhar jana faiday mand hoga
They are zarvan x4
unko 3 months yahan bheg do sari heekri nikal jaay gee . i remember when 2nd time our forum member @Aether meet me in KSA he was so depress abut racism here his first talk to me after sit in my car was abut this .or wo umry per tha they consider as royal guests hahahaha jab shahi mehman ka ye hal tha to hamara kya ho ga soch le

ary bhai why waste your generation on this ? apny bachoo ko le ja keheen jhaan rights ho jhan insaan ko insaan samjha jaay gulf hum jesy mazdooroo ke liye hai jin ko koi or nhi aany deta
Ham nay kon sa wahaan paka paka rehna hay bas wahan kuch arsay rehna hay kamai karo aur wapis ao
Kisey zamanay mein Nuclear Plant mein as a junior scientist lagnay ka shok tha par 40,000 applications mein say 4-5 select hotain hain :-(
Bhola diya wo khwab

Unfortunately, this is messed up. Sorry to say but I don't like UAE. And there are many reasons. Few you just mentioned actually.

And yes I am very loyal to USA. Since it has given me so much, but Pakistan is my motherland and even when your mother is sick you don't leave her. Perhaps I'm more sensitive about Pakistan than usually people are. Sometimes I realize even people who are in Pakistan are less touched with Pakistan as we are. And doubtlessly USA is the state which is following the footstep of Islam. Indirectly! You might find it weird to hear, but that's very much true. Since I am living here for a very long time now. I have seen things very closely and that's the conclusion I came up with. Whatever Islam teaches us, is followed by America and the citizens. I wish I could see the same democracy in Pakistan. :Pakistan: :USA:

I never asked for shariah law , sir. There are many stereotypes regarding it. And I can't hold back myself to break these misconceptions when I get a chance.
Itny sii batt hai.
mam i understand per sach main kuch nhi rakaha law main ap bhi a jao raho araam se khao peo zindgi guzaro . extream laws will never lead us to anywhere .

unko 3 months yahan bheg do sari heekri nikal jaay gee . i remember when 2nd time our forum member @Aether meet me in KSA he was so depress abut racism here his first talk to me after sit in my car was abut this .or wo umry per tha they consider as royal guests hahahaha jab shahi mehman ka ye hal tha to hamara kya ho ga soch le
Wo to UK mein racism kay kisay sunatay hain :^O

Ab now i have no dream except earning money

phir a jaay uno swap karata hoon :partay: mujhy gulf se koi umeed nhi its like cattle life yaar
Do parhai kay baad Pakistan wapis a rahain hay aik ko Bradford mein job mili hay aur aik Glasgow shift ho gaya apni Half African biwi kay sath :lol: (Phupo was not supportive of his choice though)
The couple is supporter of radical Imams in the UK mujhay dar lagta hay dono daesh na chalein jayein

mam i understand per sach main kuch nhi rakaha law main ap bhi a jao raho araam se khao peo zindgi guzaro . extream laws will never lead us to anywhere .

Jii. Extreme laws can't help societies in its betterment. But I want to ask you something, despite this talk, don't you think so you're judging shariah based on KSA's culture mixed with shariah? Just asking.

And sir our parents generation did nothing much for us. Now we have to fix things for ourselves because we are very young yet and most importantly for next generation. If even this generation will repeat the same mistakes, I fear for Pakistan and its future.

If not now then when? If not you then who?

Even this current constitution can help with betterment in Pakistan, but there's just one condition. It needs to be implemented, not just by officials, but by the people.

phir a jaay uno swap karata hoon :partay: mujhy gulf se koi umeed nhi its like cattle life yaar

My uncles live in Kuwait and very much disappointed with the law and discrimations toward Pakistanis. Even can't own a car, is that true? Or have to go through so much for owing one.

the time when pakistan was part of Hindustan was more peaceful and better humanity then today . can you say 1945 was peaceful or 2015 for this land ? hate in 1945 was more or today ? what abut crimes ? rapes of children ?
What was the reason of the two nation theory in 1940? We have seen the laws of the world, there is a law in USA, separate law for foreigners and locals, In 1945 there was no any English person lived in Indian society. In that time was exist the separate law for Indians and British.

We demand SHARIAH in Pakistan :mps:

Back
Top Bottom