What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

in last 15 years i may stay hungry 1000s of time because shops closed for prayer :cry: my 1000s of tasks got late because of this . i have lost 1000s of working hours because of this . abut shadi its personal i am happy ok :lol:

I'm sorry but I gotta ask this. How'd you survive in Ramadan? :D

Well that 'lol' at the end makes it suspicious. :p JK
Alhumdulillah to hear that.

Study kay baad Oman ka plan hay my uncle says if you do BS you can easily find a job in Oman but i will have to waste two years cuz i did do saala bsc in Physics

Oman rehnay ka plan hay kuch 10-15 saal after studies
aby yaar BS matlab bull sh1t kerny ke baad kya job milti hai

Dhamki nahin hai reality check hai..the fanaticism you see is a product of lawlessness and our poor statecraft .we couldnt handle the influx of afghan refugees, gun culture and the takfeeri literature that came with it. Instead our politicians used all this to do build qabza groups and other mafias to expand their influence.And then we ask public to choose from among them to be in power(knowing one party has Irans back while other is saudias man) , they come and control judiciary keep their own people in Police and the vicious cycle continues. ,
Ignoring the fanatic mentality of the awaam?

I'm sorry but I gotta ask this. How'd you survive in Ramadan? :D

Well that 'lol' at the end makes it suspicious. :p JK
Alhumdulillah to hear that.
i eat before i go out and i always fill my freezer with cooked food so when i came back i have ready lunch . still many times having problems

yeah i did not feel good and i know it

Why don't you leave then?

Oh wait wait wait. You yourself aren't in Pakistan and keep asking me to stay in USA and calling yourself Pakistani with saying 'Hume maf karo' and lots more. Sir jii that's not fair.

I own Pakistan proudly and still call myself Pakistani and still speak up for Pakistan even if I have to do it in front of my profs.

Aap to Pakistani hone Ka right bhi snatch Kar Rahe Thay mujh Se. not fair.

Why don't you leave then?

Oh wait wait wait. You yourself aren't in Pakistan and keep asking me to stay in USA and calling yourself Pakistani with saying 'Hume maf karo' and lots more. Sir jii that's not fair.

I own Pakistan proudly and still call myself Pakistan and still speak up for Pakistan even if I have to do it in front of my profs.

Aap to Pakistani hone Ka right bhi snatch Kar Rahe Thay mujh Se. not fair.
mam hamara saudi se kya rishta hai ? just one computer click and we have to go back . we build home collect money we nt vacations to pakistan . we have no option of 2nd citizenship . working in ksa i like you are already in pakistan mam . koi right nhi hota mazdoor ke pass janwaroon jesi zindgi hai . ap kya jano ap to USA main bethi hain .

mam hamara saudi se kya rishta hai ? just one computer click and we have to go back . we build home collect money we nt vacations to pakistan . we have no option of 2nd citizenship . working in ksa i like you are already in pakistan mam . koi right nhi hota mazdoor ke pass janwaroon jesi zindgi hai . ap kya jano ap to USA main bethi hain .
Is liay to ham Oman ja rahay hain :D

nhi per khana ander hi kha sakty hain na mam pani gari main peety hain . ye zulm nhi ke non muslims ya wo jo fasting se nhi hai forced to be fasting ?
I actually onced drank water when i had to give my Bsc Physics exam from a cooler outside my exam cemtre sab aisey dailh rahay thay jaisey koi katal ho raha ho

Back
Top Bottom