What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

Then why not to join India the largest democratic country of the world?
the time when pakistan was part of Hindustan was more peaceful and better humanity then today . can you say 1945 was peaceful or 2015 for this land ? hate in 1945 was more or today ? what abut crimes ? rapes of children ?

ap bhi to kaffir mulk main reh rahi hain chor ker a jayee yahan wahan gai hi kiyoo theen mam ? do you feel unislamic USA is better then islamic afghanistan to you?

Between What is a KAfir Mulk , how do we do this categorisation plz enlighten me ..........:hitwall:

ap bhi to kaffir mulk main reh rahi hain chor ker a jayee yahan wahan gai hi kiyoo theen mam ? do you feel unislamic USA is better then islamic afghanistan to you?

Very personal question. But let me tell you I was very young to take my decisions when my parents moved here. And Allah forbidden even if Pakistan's situation gets worse, I will move back soon. InshAllah. Why not now? Let me clear this too. I am student and still depended.

Very personal question. But let me tell you I was very young to take my decisions when my parents moved here. And Allah forbidden even if Pakistan's situation gets worse, I will move back soon. InshAllah. Why not now? Let me clear this too. I am student and still depended.
ok we will talk when you take action mam for now enjoy USA liberalism and benifits of a free country . you will be in position to ask laws when you will be back mam . i am here since 9 years and will be in future . itni jaldi kya hai ? ap a jaay hum yahan pure islam laga deen gay dont worry

Guys i would request all of you try to be bit less emotional and be more sensible.........Thanx, thats all for today :crazy:

sir jee what is islamic mulk then if there is no kaffir mulk ? mulk mulk hota hai kaffir ho ya muslim ?
Atta boy
2611609760.jpg

ok we will talk when you take action mam for now enjoy USA liberalism and benifits of a free country . you will be in position to ask laws when you will be back mam . i am here since 9 years and will be in future . itni jaldi kya hai ? ap a jaay hum yahan pure islam laga deen gay dont worry

Promise? :D

And again I'm repeating myself. I never asked for shariah in Pakistan. You sir are really obsessed with this word, after reading this word you believe people are demanding for it. :)

:astagh: ab to dar lagta Astgfarullah kehne pe bhi mujh par fatwa Na lag jaye Ke I want shariah in Pakistan. :D
I hate mondays mujhay lagta hay is month manager say phada kar kay job choroan ga ye 3rd time hoga :D

Promise? :D

And again I'm repeating myself.. You sir are really obsessed with this word, after reading this word you believe people are demanding for it. :)
Change your name to " I never asked for shariah in Pakistan" trust me phr shayad logon ko bharossa ho jaye;) :omghaha::omghaha::D

Back
Top Bottom