What's new

Islamic Union

Mr R.A.W, if we allow India into the Islamic Union then there'll be more Hindus in the Islamic Union than Muslims because as you know there's more than 900 million Hindus in India, so it wont be an Islamic Union if there are as much if not more Hindus in the Union than there are Muslims in the Union.

No one is asking Islamic union to work for Hindus. What ever the Islamic Union will do will be welfare for the Muslims not Hindus. We can have a Muslim representative to represent India and Indian Muslims in the Islamic Union. :wave:

Why doesnt India go and make a Hindu Union with Nepal :wave:

Hindus are not interested in any political entity based on religion.

But if there is, then Indian Muslims being devote Muslims should get a fair share of it. There should not be any discrimination against them. Being a Hindu I am nothing to get out of it but it is for the Indian Muslim brothers.

It is just a another collaboration of nations based on national interest not Islamic interests.

Bingo!
The shared national interest is the constant threat of blackmail and sanctions from the West. Islam only provides a further glue.

So there is nothing Islamic when you yourself are ignoring Muslims. :toast_sign:

Easy. You misunderstood the concept from the beginning.

This is not a union of Muslims.
It is a union of Muslim countries.

India is not a Muslim country; ergo it is not part of this union.
It's not very complicated, really, if you pay attention.

No one is asking Islamic union to work for Hindus. What ever the Islamic Union will do will be welfare for the Muslims not Hindus. We can have a Muslim representative to represent India and Indian Muslims in the Islamic Union. :wave:.

We want a single unit with the Muslim world, getting India involved in this will make things too complicated.

You can never exclude 900 million Hindus when there is anything concerning India.

But if there is, then Indian Muslims being devote Muslims should get a fair share of it. There should not be any discrimination against them. Being a Hindu I am nothing to get out of it but it is for the Indian Muslim brothers.

Who is discriminating against them in this thread?

Indian Muslims are Indians..they decided in 1947 that they want to stay in India and that is their home..even when Pakistan invited them all during partition. They didn't want to be part of Pakistan and we respect their decision, they are INDIA'S Muslims.

If they were all for Islamic unity, they would've taken the side of the All Muslim League in the 1940's.

Bingo!
The shared national interest is the constant threat of blackmail and sanctions from the West. Islam only provides a further glue.

So you already have OIC. Do modification in the rules and regulations. And then also if you think it is worthwhile it should be named Islamic countries union rather then Islamic union which encompasses whole of Islam irrespective of region. So this would be like calling the Muslims not belonging to this union as un-islamic. because the union is on the name of whole of Islam

Bingo!

Islamic Union should be a union of Muslim majority countries.

India has an OVER-WHELMING LARGE MAJORITY HINDU population. (There's More than 900 Million Hindus in India)

More than 80% of India's population is Hindu, I dont know why these Indian members are in denial in this day and age of internet and technology.

Indian Muslims are Indians..they decided in 1947 that they want to stay in India and that is their home..even when Pakistan invited them all during partition. They didn't want to be part of Pakistan and we respect their decision, they are INDIA'S Muslims.

If they were all for Islamic unity, they would've taken the side of the All Muslim League in the 1940's.

Then there is no point of you speaking for them with Godhra as you have already got your answer that they dont want to be with you or need your generosity. So will you please stop playing victim card. They do not want sympathy from Pakistan as you said. :taz: And so afterward Islamic union should not have right to speak for the Indian Muslims at all about anything neither for the Muslims across other states around the world when they themselves do not consider them as their part of Muslim Ummah.

So you already have OIC. Do modification in the rules and regulations. And then also if you think it is worthwhile it should be named Islamic countries union rather then Islamic union which encompasses whole of Islam irrespective of region. So this would be like calling the Muslims not belonging to this union as un-islamic. because the union is on the name of whole of Islam

If that is the case then the entire world will be part of the Islamic Union, because almost each country in the world has a Muslim population.

U.S. alone has 3 million Muslims, do you think they would want to be part of an Islamic Union?

When talking about an Islamic Union, we are talking about countries where Muslims are the MAJORITY.

More than 80% of India's population is Hindu, I dont know why these Indian members are in denial in this day and age of internet and technology.

Nopes we know we are 80% Hindus. We are talking about 15% Muslims which accounts for the third largest population which you are discriminating for living in a nation which is not a Hindu country but a secular state.

If that is the case then the entire world will be part of the Islamic Union, because almost each country in the world has a Muslim population.

U.S. alone has 3 million Muslims, do you think they would want to be part of an Islamic Union?

When talking about an Islamic Union, we are talking about countries where Muslims are the MAJORITY.

So it is would end being Islamic countries union not Islamic Ummah. And for Islamic countries union you already have OIC. If you are not satisfied with policies then change them. What is the point of reinventing the wheel?

even when Pakistan invited them all during partition.

And you are surprised why? You do not first break up a home and then invite ONE of your brothers to your side of the home, calling it your "new" home.

They didn't want to be part of Pakistan and we respect their decision

Who is "we" ..... the same people who try to incite them to turn on their own country on the basis of their common religion? The same people who call them "lesser" muslims for deciding to be Indian and secular? I see "respect" in neither buddy.

Now we're talking brother. Between you and me, I feel my Indian Muslim brothers are more united as a community than you guys across the border. And needless to say, they are far more united as Indians first and foremost.

So none of us is shedding any crocodile tears at you not allowing them into your exclusive country club ..... all we are doing is peeling the layers off the onion.

Cheers, Doc

So it is would end being Islamic countries union not Islamic Ummah. And for Islamic countries union you already have OIC. If you are not satisfied with policies then change them. What is the point of reinventing the wheel?

OIC is an organization. We are talking about a European Union like structure with the Muslim world (countries where Muslims are Majority).

We are talking about the darker green areas in the map to be a single unit like the European Union.

dcf076991e387aba7da0a2ee7ff33a43.png

And you are surprised why? You do not first break up a home and then invite ONE of your brothers to your side of the home, calling it your "new" home.

Who is "we" ..... the same people who try to incite them to turn on their own country on the basis of their common religion? The same people who call them "lesser" muslims for deciding to be Indian and secular? I see "respect" in neither buddy.

Now we're talking brother. Between you and me, I feel my Indian Muslim brothers are more united as a community than you guys across the border. And needless to say, they are far more united as Indians first and foremost.

So none of us is shedding any crocodile tears at you not allowing them into your exclusive country club ..... all we are doing is peeling the layers off the onion.

Cheers, Doc

Omar at one point of time you say that Indian Muslims are suffering within India.

At another point of time when given a chance you are ignorant towards them saying they are part of India. Islamic Union has nothing to with them because they are Indian. How come nationality became greater then Islam suddenly......

OIC is an organization. We are talking about a European Union like structure with the Muslim world (countries where Muslims are Majority).

We are talking about the darker green areas in the map to be a single unit like the European Union.

So it is not Islamic Union it is Islamic countries union and nothing to do with Ummah where you yourself are discriminating against the Muslims based upon the population distribution.

R.A.W. asked Omar: "How come nationality became greater then Islam suddenly...... "

^^^ Because my friend, its not about either nationality or religion, its about No. 1.

Always has been, platitudes notwithstanding.

Cheers, Doc

And you are surprised why? You do not first break up a home and then invite ONE of your brothers to your side of the home, calling it your "new" home.Who is "we" ..... the same people who try to incite them to turn on their own country on the basis of their common religion? The same people who call them "lesser" muslims for deciding to be Indian and secular? I see "respect" in neither buddy.Now we're talking brother. Between you and me, I feel my Indian Muslim brothers are more united as a community than you guys across the border. And needless to say, they are far more united as Indians first and foremost.So none of us is shedding any crocodile tears at you not allowing them into your exclusive country club ..... all we are doing is peeling the layers off the onion.Cheers, Doc

I am not going to discuss partition with you on this thread. If Indian Muslims are happy being Indian thats good for them.

We Pakistanis are also happy being Pakistani and we are thankful that partition happened.

Today all Pakistanis all across the world are happy to be called Pakistanis we are glad not to be associated with India (a country with more than 900 million Hindu population, where Hindus make more than 80% of the population).

If you want to discuss the situation of Indian Muslims, go to this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/33179-india-her-muslims.html

And while your at it, take a look at these articles too (all written by non-pakistanis):

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Why do Indian Muslims lag behind?

India's Muslims chafe under suspicion - Washington Times

‘Over 94 percent poor Muslims don’t get subsidised food grains’

Ayodhya Muslims ? poor, uneducated and frightened | Indian Muslims

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/29/world/asia/29iht-india.3715145.html?_r=1

Muslims -- India's new 'untouchables' -- latimes.com

Government report concedes India’s Muslims are a socially deprived, victimised minority

India's Muslims See Bias in Housing - washingtonpost.com

The quality of Muslim human resources must improve

TheStar.com | World | Fearful Muslims adopt Hindu IDs

Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom