What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

What a coincidence that all three devine religions have similar prophecies and some signs of the end of times even overlap exactly with the others.

Its not a coincidence, it's a well planned, well crafted strategy, and it has been successful ....... for centuries

believing in their religious prophecies

you know they are building the temple on the wrong side of the hill lol

Listen to this:

@Shane @Taimoor Khan @Retired Troll

This is about the man who will be killed by Dajjal, and then brought back to life (by the will of Allah), and he will again deny Dajjal's supremacy

bhai jab jab mulk me land reforms hone lagtay hain log qiyamant kyon qareeb le atay hain?

bhai jab jab mulk me land reforms hone lagtay hain log qiyamant kyon qareeb le atay hain?
Bhai jan, yeh abhi ka program nahi hai.. Pakistan main land reforms ka koi taaluq nahi hai iss se.. waisay bhi, Land reforms nahi hosakteen Pakistan main

you know they are building the temple on the wrong side of the hill lol

They couldn't figure out the correct Jerusalem for centuries.

Hazrat Ibrahim made a dua when he was building Khana Kaba ......... and Jerusalem means Peace.

Bhai jan, yeh abhi ka program nahi hai.. Pakistan main land reforms ka koi taaluq nahi hai iss se.. waisay bhi, Land reforms nahi hosakteen Pakistan main

bhai ye ase hi dara kay rakhenge kay falana jagah falana dajjal agaya,,, falana chaand falane sooraj ko girhan laga gaya..
awein logon ko issues se hata kar ye tv drama me laga diya hai

They couldn't figure out the correct Jerusalem for centuries.

Hazrat Ibrahim made a dua when he was building Khana Kaba ......... and Jerusalem means Peace.

let them try i say....
abhi sab kuch hone baad inse pocho kay do maghrib or do mashriq kese fit karoge to zaleel hojaenge

let them try i say....
abhi sab kuch hone baad inse pocho kay do maghrib or do mashriq kese fit karoge to zaleel hojaenge

Agar your tabiat ijazat day to aik story sunao? History hay ....... manna na manna alag bat hy.

While we are busy arguing about it, Israelis are not just believing in their religious prophecies but preparing for it and even trying to make it happen asap.

What a coincidence that all three devine religions have similar prophecies and some signs of the end of times even overlap exactly with the others. (Sahih hadith in our case is not Aawain)

The appearance of red calf is THE mother of all signs. They have to sacrifice it in their temple to bring forth their messiah. Guess what that mean? The holly Al Aqsa mosque has to be demolished first for them to build their third temple over it!

The lack of knowledge among Pakistanis on this subject is embarssing to say the least. Our media which is supposed to keep masses informed is having w@nkfest on one Atif Main! Outlets like DAWN must be outrightly banned and media must be cleansed so right information is trickled down to the masses of Pakistan.

I am telling you, from my very own "personal experience", I swear to Allah, with him all knowing and commanding whatever is in heaven and earth and beyond , time for Dajjal to appear is just around the corner. Pakistan has the pivotal role in end of times. It must not remain lithergic, reactive and be consumed in internal non sensical issues. Clean the internal mess promptly and start imposing itself on geopolitics. Time is of the essence and it is running out.

poch kar sharminda hi kiya ha apne... me apko rokta nahi

Naam theak say yad nai a raha par aik famous Misri Issai tareekhdan hy, bakol uss kay ajj tak Israel walo ko tareekhi nishanat aur ashya nai milay iss mojooda sher Jerusalem, poora khod dala laikin na mojood. Doosri dilchasp bat yeh k, Hazrat Essa kay sadio badh aik banda tha Hazrat Essa kay nam say, wo bhatakta phirta iss sher may a nikla aur badhsah e waqt kay takht pay dawa dahir kar mara ...... badshah nay pakar kay saleeb pay latka dia. Aur dunia ajj tak ussi saleeb k peechay chal rai hay, asal Hazrat Essa iss dunia say apnay mission may surkhuro ho ka chalay b gay, par anay walo nay aisi kahania mashoor ki kay Quran ko b bolna para ... mefhoom hay "kay yeh mukhmasay may pary hain Essa kay wisal par, aur kahanio k peechay pary hain, haqeeqat khul k samnay a jy gi in kay" aur aik jagah aur irshad kia "Essa aur uss k hawario ko un kay mukhalifeen pay fatah naseeb hui".

bhai ye ase hi dara kay rakhenge kay falana jagah falana dajjal agaya,,, falana chaand falane sooraj ko girhan laga gaya..
awein logon ko issues se hata kar ye tv drama me laga diya hai
Sorry but can't help but laugh at the thought of Pakistanis being afraid of Dajjal, lol, we who are not afraid to repeatedly elect decoits and thieves and go against the clear words of their devine creator, lol, how can we be made to be afraid of Dajjal? Lol.

We are merely discussing the obvious going on in another part of the world as it is related to the prophesies in our religion too.

It will have zero effect on us dheet, ignorance is bliss Pakistanis, lol. We are busy blaming a month old Government for loadshedding and not doing enough already, lol, but above all, maligning it for not begging with rich countries and their institutions for scraps but asking well off Pakistanis themselves to come forward and contribute, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom