What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

I know the hadith about The Messiah praying behind the Mehdi and I also interpret this as you have. However Sheik Imran intrepets this to mean that the Messiah refuses to become the leader of the Ummah of the Seal ﷺ as he is offered by the Mehdi to be the Imam. Although he still will pray behind the Mehdi in the way that the Seal ﷺ prayed.

The State of Pakistan has many times betrayed Islam....hopefully with Imran Khan she will make amends....I hope Turkey will make amends...but that is the prerogative of the Turks...of course he does not mean every single Turk or Pakistani is a zionist or non believer...surely you have been listening to him long enough to know this...have you listened to his explanation about christians and jews being allies of one another...?
yes i have listened to his explanation about christians and jews being allies to each other and again in my opinion no one can issue a fatwa of kufar for whole nation whose govt has made alliance with jews and chrisitians who have designs against islam. these days saudi is the biggest zionist ally in the muslim world but we cant label all saudis as non believers and we cant say that makkah and madina are in the hands of non muslims.

in my opinion if we apply that hadith about constantinople over current situation it seems that muslims may lose the city initially but as malhama will be a long and bloody war muslims may recapture the city towards the end of the war and once they have done it dajjal will appear.

yes i have listened to his explanation about christians and jews being allies to each other and again in my opinion no one can issue a fatwa of kufar for whole nation whose govt has made alliance with jews and chrisitians who have designs against islam. these days saudi is the biggest zionist ally in the muslim world but we cant label all saudis as non believers and we cant say that makkah and madina are in the hands of non muslims.

in my opinion if we apply that hadith about constantinople over current situation it seems that muslims may lose the city initially but as malhama will be a long and bloody war muslims may recapture the city towards the end of the war and once they have done it dajjal will appear.
Yes true not all Turks are allies of the Kufar and Sheikh Imran would agree with this, BUT the State and the leadership are in bed with the Zionists. Maybe they are having a lovers tiff but they have not left the bed, if you get the metaphor.
And perhaps you are right, but Constantinople is not in the hands of the Turkish masses, it is in the hands of the State as is the case with cities in the modern world...and as such is a NATO controlled city despite the Adhaan being called out five times a day.
I would disagree, I would say that Makkah and Yathrib are IN the Hands of Gog and Magog INDIRECTLY, they are not stupid and the same with Constantinople.

Either way, this does not excuse the fact that Turkey is part of NATO and is in bed with the Zionists. No one can escape this fact. Not even Recip Tayyip Erdogan. It is all talk until Turkey leaves NATO....all talk but no walk....

Remember Dajjal has a double PhD in deception, it was he who raised Atatürk in honour in front of the Turkish Muslims, only to hav him plunge that fatal blow...Dajjal has not stopped his guile...he maybe raising another honourable leader able in the sights of the Muslim masses...

Yes true not all Turks are allies of the Kufar and Sheikh Imran would agree with this, BUT the State and the leadership are in bed with the Zionists. Maybe they are having a lovers tiff but they have not left the bed, if you get the metaphor.
And perhaps you are right, but Constantinople is not in the hands of the Turkish masses, it is in the hands of the State as is the case with cities in the modern world...and as such is a NATO controlled city despite the Adhaan being called out five times a day.
I would disagree, I would say that Makkah and Yathrib are IN the Hands of Gog and Magog INDIRECTLY, they are not stupid and the same with Constantinople.

Either way, this does not excuse the fact that Turkey is part of NATO and is in bed with the Zionists. No one can escape this fact. Not even Recip Tayyip Erdogan. It is all talk until Turkey leaves NATO....all talk but no walk....

Remember Dajjal has a double PhD in deception, it was he who raised Atatürk in honour in front of the Turkish Muslims, only to hav him plunge that fatal blow...Dajjal has not stopped his guile...he maybe raising another honourable leader able in the sights of the Muslim masses...
well sir i respectfully disagree with you here and i have found the latest lecture pf shiekh imran ridiculous and i have mentioned the reasons for it. i like his talk but i am not a blind supporter of anyone whether he is shiekh imran aor imran khan.

well sir i respectfully disagree with you here and i have found the latest lecture pf shiekh imran ridiculous and i have mentioned the reasons for it. i like his talk but i am not a blind supporter of anyone whether he is shiekh imran aor imran khan.
Good. That is what Sheik Imran teaches...do not accept his opinions until you are satisfied....

Agree to disagree....

While most Muslims have little knowledge about the Islamic Prophecies for the End times let alone those in bible or torah and some don't even believe in the second coming of Hadrat Esa AS, the Jews of Israel are literally working to make it happen according to their religion and prophecies instead of waiting for it to happen. That's what else but single minded extremism of not just a group but a nation and yet they get away with it as if there is nothing sinister in the designs of the state of Israel.

That's not a joke, or a waste of time or something to laugh at when they have considerable Nuclear and conventional warfare tools at their disposal to make use of it to make things happen:

‘End of days’: Birth of red heifer in Israel may signal coming of Messiah, Hebrew scholars say
Published time: 10 Sep, 2018 17:22
5b967e11dda4c812128b4603.png

If proven to be the true, unblemished red heifer of prophecy it could signal the end of days © The Temple Institute
Rabbinical scholars are treating the birth of an entirely red heifer in Israel as a potential omen for the rebuilding of the Third Temple. Evangelical Christians, citing Biblical prophecy, believe it means the end of days is nigh.
If proven to be the cow of prophecy, the young calf will be the first true red heifer born in 2,000 years, an event that is meant to foreshadow the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem, heralding the arrival of the Jewish Messiah. Evangelical Christian theologians also believe the construction of the Third Temple will lead to Judgement Day.

The Temple Institute announced the birth via YouTube adding that the auspicious calf “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world.” The Institute claims to be “dedicated to every aspect of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual well-being of both Israel and all the nations of the world.”

sddefault.jpg

Does this perhaps mean that the appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is an indication, a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself, who will officiate at its preparation?” Rabbi Caimen of the Temple Institute said, as cited by Brinkwire.

If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000 years, perhaps it is because the time was not right; Israel was far from being ready. But now, what could it mean for the times we live in, to have the means for purification so close at hand?

“The appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is a forerunner of the Messiah

Rabbi Chain Richman, director of the Temple Institute, said as cited by The Deccan Chronicle.

READ MORE: ‘Life as we know it’ ends in 2040: Aussie news dig up MIT’s global collapse prediction

References to red heifers are present in both the Christian and the Jewish religious traditions. The calf has reportedly been examined by rabbinical experts but will continue to be examined every few months to determine its legitimacy as the red heifer of Biblical prophecy.

The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program three years ago with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy, which would be required to meet a number of requirements, chief among which being that the calf be entirely red and “without blemish.”

The group imported the frozen embryos of red angus cows and implanted them in domestic Israeli cows. Previous discoveries of red heifers were made in 1999 and 2002 though both were disqualified by the group for being male and for having a patch of white hair, respectively.

amp-iframe-placeholder.jpg

On the 17th day of Elul, 5778, (August 28, 2018), a red heifer was born in the land of Israel.

The red heifer candidate is being raised and specially cared for under the auspices of the Temple Institute's 'Raise a Red Heifer' program,” the institute wrote on Facebook.

Link:

https://www.rt.com/news/438102-bible-prophecy-heifer-apocalypse/amp/

------------End Quote--------------

The Christians who believe in Biblical signs of the End of Days are also concerned:

-----------------
If not The red heifer and End of times but this has the potential of biblical proportions and Zionist Jews can use this calf to incite destruction and a new war against Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular could face more genocide until the Jewish adventurism to built the third temple is contained.

@war&peace @PakSword @django @Arsalan @MastanKhan @messiach @

While most Muslims have little knowledge about the Islamic Prophecies for the End times let alone those in bible or torah and some don't even believe in the second coming of Hadrat Esa AS, the Jews of Israel are literally working to make it happen according to their religion and prophecies instead of waiting for it to happen. That's what else but single minded extremism of not just a group but a nation and yet they get away with it as if there is nothing sinister in the designs of the state of Israel.

That's not a joke, or a waste of time or something to laugh at when they have considerable Nuclear and conventional warfare tools at their disposal to make use of it to make things happen:

‘End of days’: Birth of red heifer in Israel may signal coming of Messiah, Hebrew scholars say

If proven to be the true, unblemished red heifer of prophecy it could signal the end of days © The Temple Institute
Rabbinical scholars are treating the birth of an entirely red heifer in Israel as a potential omen for the rebuilding of the Third Temple. Evangelical Christians, citing Biblical prophecy, believe it means the end of days is nigh.
If proven to be the cow of prophecy, the young calf will be the first true red heifer born in 2,000 years, an event that is meant to foreshadow the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem, heralding the arrival of the Jewish Messiah. Evangelical Christian theologians also believe the construction of the Third Temple will lead to Judgement Day.

The Temple Institute announced the birth via YouTube adding that the auspicious calf “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world.” The Institute claims to be “dedicated to every aspect of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual well-being of both Israel and all the nations of the world.”

sddefault.jpg

Does this perhaps mean that the appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is an indication, a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself, who will officiate at its preparation?” Rabbi Caimen of the Temple Institute said, as cited by Brinkwire.

If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000 years, perhaps it is because the time was not right; Israel was far from being ready. But now, what could it mean for the times we live in, to have the means for purification so close at hand?

“The appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is a forerunner of the Messiah

Rabbi Chain Richman, director of the Temple Institute, said as cited by The Deccan Chronicle.

READ MORE: ‘Life as we know it’ ends in 2040: Aussie news dig up MIT’s global collapse prediction

References to red heifers are present in both the Christian and the Jewish religious traditions. The calf has reportedly been examined by rabbinical experts but will continue to be examined every few months to determine its legitimacy as the red heifer of Biblical prophecy.

The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program three years ago with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy, which would be required to meet a number of requirements, chief among which being that the calf be entirely red and “without blemish.”

The group imported the frozen embryos of red angus cows and implanted them in domestic Israeli cows. Previous discoveries of red heifers were made in 1999 and 2002 though both were disqualified by the group for being male and for having a patch of white hair, respectively.

On the 17th day of Elul, 5778, (August 28, 2018), a red heifer was born in the land of Israel.

The red heifer candidate is being raised and specially cared for under the auspices of the Temple Institute's 'Raise a Red Heifer' program,” the institute wrote on Facebook.

Link:

The Christians who believe in Biblical signs of the End of Days are also concerned:

-----------------
If not The red heifer and End of times but this has the potential of biblical proportions and Zionist Jews can use this calf to incite destruction and a new war against Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular could face more genocide until the Jewish adventurism to built the third temple is contained.

i also read the news on rt yesterday. they have claimed before as well about finding the red heifer but later on those were rejected and could not pass the required standards to be used in temple sacrifices but this red heifer can prove to be the one they are waiting for and the reason for that is the situation in the world and particularly in ME. the recent declaration of jerusalem as the capital of israel and minting of third temple coins with pictures of trump and cyrus point towards the fact that jews are expecting something big in near future.another fact which was prophecised in the hadith as well is about drying of sea of galilee which is also happening at fast pace and according to the site savethekinneret.com the charts depicts that this year the sea level may go down below the black line as well.

sddefault.jpg

Link:

-----------------

What is red heifer?

What is red heifer?
As quoted in the RT piece:
The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program three years ago with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy, which would be required to meet a number of requirements, chief among which being that the calf be entirely red and “without blemish.

Woh tou duniya main hazaron ki tadaad main hain

nahi ye ek makhsoos breed hai jo sirf wahan paayi jati hai. uske ilawa strict checking hoti hai or qareeb 100 nishaaniyan pori karni hoti hai..

wese ye sab awein ki baaten hai... mullah logon ne sahi economy or monopoly banai hui hai isper chahay yahodi mullah ho ya nasrani mullah ya muslim mullah ya hindu mullah

sddefault.jpg

Link:

-----------------

Very interesting.

America recognizing Jerusalem, Israel in total control of religious nutcases, America itself under the thumb of Christian evangelist fundos with people like Mike Pompeo and Mike Pence running the American deep state, the time for Dajjal (anti Christ) to appear in physical form is around the cornor.

Pakistani deep state must be/should be in hyper active mode now and cleanse the country from within quickly. IK is in power but the old rotten system with rotten bureaucracy still toeing the lines of old god fathers needs to be dealt with Iron fist. Pakistan must quickly reset itself to face the challenges on external front.

As quoted in the RT piece:
Ohh I thought it's just like other red cows..

nahi ye ek makhsoos breed hai jo sirf wahan paayi jati hai. uske ilawa strict checking hoti hai or qareeb 100 nishaaniyan pori karni hoti hai..

wese ye sab awein ki baaten hai... mullah logon ne sahi economy or monopoly banai hui hai isper chahay yahodi mullah ho ya nasrani mullah ya muslim mullah ya hindu mullah

Has to born on what they belive as the holy land of Israel, female calf, be entirely red in color and without blemish.

Very interesting.

America recognizing Jerusalem, Israel in total control of religious nutcases, America itself under the thumb of Christian evangelist fundos with people like Mike Pompeo and Mike Pence running the American deep state, the time for Dajjal (anti Christ) to appear in physical form is around the cornor.

Pakistani deep state must be/should be in hyper active mode now and cleanse the country from within quickly. IK is in power but the old rotten system with rotten bureaucracy still toeing the lines of old god fathers needs to be dealt with Iron fist. Pakistan must quickly reset itself to face the challenges on external front.
While we are busy arguing about it, Israelis are not just believing in their religious prophecies but preparing for it and even trying to make it happen asap.

What a coincidence that all three devine religions have similar prophecies and some signs of the end of times even overlap exactly with the others. (Sahih hadith in our case is not Aawain)

Back
Top Bottom