What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Naam theak say yad nai a raha par aik famous Misri Issai tareekhdan hy, bakol uss kay ajj tak Israel walo ko tareekhi nishanat aur ashya nai milay iss mojooda sher Jerusalem, poora khod dala laikin na mojood. Doosri dilchasp bat yeh k, Hazrat Essa kay sadio badh aik banda tha Hazrat Essa kay nam say, wo bhatakta phirta iss sher may a nikla aur badhsah e waqt kay takht pay dawa dahir kar mara ...... badshah nay pakar kay saleeb pay latka dia. Aur dunia ajj tak ussi saleeb k peechay chal rai hay, asal Hazrat Essa iss dunia say apnay mission may surkhuro ho ka chalay b gay, par anay walo nay aisi kahania mashoor ki kay Quran ko b bolna para ... mefhoom hay "kay yeh mukhmasay may pary hain Essa kay wisal par, aur kahanio k peechay pary hain, haqeeqat khul k samnay a jy gi in kay" aur aik jagah aur irshad kia "Essa aur uss k hawario ko un kay mukhalifeen pay fatah naseeb hui".

i think i know aap konse professor ki baat kar rahe hain...
jab hidayat leli jaati hai to muntashir kardiya jata hai take wo ek dosre se larte rahen or zaleel hote rahen kyunke unho ne gharoor kia usper jisse allah nay tuhfe ki manind dia tha, hidayah.

jab unper sach zaahir hojata hai to wo kehte hai kay kia hum apne aba o ajdad ko jhoota kahen or chor den wo rasme jo hamaray liye hamari pehchaan hai. to phir unka rab jab unhe dozakh ki taraf dhakelega or dozakh ke darogha pochenge kay tumhari taraf koi khabar dene wala nahi bheja gaya to wo kahenge kay beshak per hamne unhe dudhkara or halak kia or aaj ham is dozakh ka chaara bane.

jo isaayiat roman nazariye ki impose ki gayi uski haqeeqat ese hi hai jese ek sunehre khuwab ki maanind.

khair ab mamlaat kaafi agay nikal chuke hai or ham behasiyat e nishaani zinda hai

It is their prophecy. Satan and his followers got their own agenda and timeline.
So we shouldn't give so much importance to this prophecy then.. We have our own prophecies.. But the thing is, they are getting fulfilled very fast..

surkh rang ka bacchra jo samiri jadoogar ne banaya tha
i think it resembles the young calf which was sacrificed and its parts were touched with the dead who immediately woke up and told the name of his killer. as per Quran i think it was also red, young who wasnt used for any purpose like ploughing the fields .Allah knows best

i think it resembles the young calf which was sacrificed and its parts were touched with the dead who immediately woke up and told the name of his killer. as per Quran i think it was also red, young who wasnt used for any purpose like ploughing the fields .Allah knows best

only Allah knows.

Ohh really? Is there anything in Sahih Ahadith ?
i think it is not mentioned in any sahi hadith but all events were not mentioned in hadiths. it is in christian and jewsish escatology and they believe in it. as far as sea of galilee is concerned there is an authentic hadith about it getting dried up when dajjal will about to appear. it is also mentioned in another hadith about gog and magog that when when the last of them will pass through the area of galilee they will say that once there used to be water in the sea. you can see current level of water in galilee at savethekinneret.com.

While most Muslims have little knowledge about the Islamic Prophecies for the End times let alone those in bible or torah and some don't even believe in the second coming of Hadrat Esa AS, the Jews of Israel are literally working to make it happen according to their religion and prophecies instead of waiting for it to happen. That's what else but single minded extremism of not just a group but a nation and yet they get away with it as if there is nothing sinister in the designs of the state of Israel.

That's not a joke, or a waste of time or something to laugh at when they have considerable Nuclear and conventional warfare tools at their disposal to make use of it to make things happen:

‘End of days’: Birth of red heifer in Israel may signal coming of Messiah, Hebrew scholars say
Published time: 10 Sep, 2018 17:22
5b967e11dda4c812128b4603.png

If proven to be the true, unblemished red heifer of prophecy it could signal the end of days © The Temple Institute
Rabbinical scholars are treating the birth of an entirely red heifer in Israel as a potential omen for the rebuilding of the Third Temple. Evangelical Christians, citing Biblical prophecy, believe it means the end of days is nigh.
If proven to be the cow of prophecy, the young calf will be the first true red heifer born in 2,000 years, an event that is meant to foreshadow the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem, heralding the arrival of the Jewish Messiah. Evangelical Christian theologians also believe the construction of the Third Temple will lead to Judgement Day.

The Temple Institute announced the birth via YouTube adding that the auspicious calf “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world.” The Institute claims to be “dedicated to every aspect of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual well-being of both Israel and all the nations of the world.”

sddefault.jpg

Does this perhaps mean that the appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is an indication, a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself, who will officiate at its preparation?” Rabbi Caimen of the Temple Institute said, as cited by Brinkwire.

If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000 years, perhaps it is because the time was not right; Israel was far from being ready. But now, what could it mean for the times we live in, to have the means for purification so close at hand?

“The appearance of a red heifer in these waning end times is a forerunner of the Messiah

Rabbi Chain Richman, director of the Temple Institute, said as cited by The Deccan Chronicle.

READ MORE: ‘Life as we know it’ ends in 2040: Aussie news dig up MIT’s global collapse prediction

References to red heifers are present in both the Christian and the Jewish religious traditions. The calf has reportedly been examined by rabbinical experts but will continue to be examined every few months to determine its legitimacy as the red heifer of Biblical prophecy.

The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program three years ago with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy, which would be required to meet a number of requirements, chief among which being that the calf be entirely red and “without blemish.”

The group imported the frozen embryos of red angus cows and implanted them in domestic Israeli cows. Previous discoveries of red heifers were made in 1999 and 2002 though both were disqualified by the group for being male and for having a patch of white hair, respectively.

amp-iframe-placeholder.jpg

On the 17th day of Elul, 5778, (August 28, 2018), a red heifer was born in the land of Israel.

The red heifer candidate is being raised and specially cared for under the auspices of the Temple Institute's 'Raise a Red Heifer' program,” the institute wrote on Facebook.

Link:

https://www.rt.com/news/438102-bible-prophecy-heifer-apocalypse/amp/

------------End Quote--------------

The Christians who believe in Biblical signs of the End of Days are also concerned:

-----------------
If not The red heifer and End of times but this has the potential of biblical proportions and Zionist Jews can use this calf to incite destruction and a new war against Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular could face more genocide until the Jewish adventurism to built the third temple is contained.

@war&peace @PakSword @django @Arsalan @MastanKhan @messiach @
Jew Messiha!
Have you read about that? How they think is he will be? :)

i think it is not mentioned in any sahi hadith but all events were not mentioned in hadiths. it is in christian and jewsish escatology and they believe in it. as far as sea of galilee is concerned there is an authentic hadith about it getting dried up when dajjal will about to appear. it is also mentioned in another hadith about gog and magog that when when the last of them will pass through the area of galilee they will say that once there used to be water in the sea. you can see current level of water in galilee at savethekinneret.com.

I want to ask you a question. A simple one if you allow me to ask

So we shouldn't give so much importance to this prophecy then.. We have our own prophecies.. But the thing is, they are getting fulfilled very fast..
i dont think we should not just ignore their prophecies. they are no doubt people of the book .although they have altered it but still it must be having some truth.secondly some of their prophecies if get realize they will ahve direct impact of our lives. red heiffer means a sign for building of third temple which means destruction of al aqsa and dome of the rock leadin to chaos in ME and ultimately coming of dajjal which will affect the whole world.
Allah knows best and He is the best of planners. we need to plan accordingly under guidance of Quran and hadiths and which have told us a lot about end times events and how to prepare for them.

I want to ask you a question. A simple one if you allow me to ask
if you need to correct me with fact and logic you are most welcome to ask question but if you just want to prove yourself more knowledgeable and win a debate then i think it will be a waste of time with no output. i am jst learning islam.

if you need to correct me with fact and logic you are most welcome to ask question but if you just want to prove yourself more knowledgeable and win a debate then i think it will be a waste of time with no output. i am jst learning islam.

We only have a deal for a question. One to be exact. Whatever you will answer with, will be considered and taken as an answer.
I neither preach nor do i have needs to 'correct' someone in matters of Religion.

We only have a deal for a question. One to be exact. Whatever you will answer with, will be considered and taken as an answer.
I neither preach nor do i have needs to 'correct' someone in matters of Religion.
ok

My question is for the Muslims which one is more important? The Fitna of Dajjal or appearance of Gog and Magog.

My basis to question is: Quran is the living word of Allah. Nowhere it mentions the Fitna of Dajjal by name but mentions the Fitna of God and Magog by name.

NO, we must keep hawkeye on their own prophecies because it gives us clarity on their thinking and their next moves. Let me remind you, Allah has promised full control to Satan over all except those who are of Iman and who Allah protect out of his own wish. Their "prophecies" are more case of Satan set agenda which is coming down throughout human history, which he enjoys due to the freedom given to him by Allah.

Last edited:
i think shiekh imran hussain is the best person who can answer this question . rather he has recently interpreted the "vision" of hazrat sualaiman mentioned in Quran and hadith about a body over his throne as he saw dajjal ruling from his throne. he then prayed to Allah almighty not to give such a kingdom to anyone like He has given to him(prophet Sulaiman). according to some people and hadiths what Prophet sulaiman saw was not a vision but an actual deformed baby at his throne. Allah knows best. one companion of the Prophet Muhammad SAW particularly asked many questions about dajjal (i have forgotten the name of the sahabi) and he says that sometimes Prophet Muhammad SAW used to stress too much about dajjal as if he is just behind some trees and somethimes he used to ignore him completely. i think i once read an article about why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran and in that article the scholar after quoting the above mentioned hadith said that the reason why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran is that for Allah almighty and for true muslims dajjal is nothing. he wont be able to harm them at all but for those muslims with weak faith and for other non believers he will take them to hell fire. as far as dajjal in hadiths is concerned dajjal is the greatest fitna mankind will ever see since its creation. Prophet Muhammad used to pray for protection from dajjal in every prayer.
coming to Gog and Magog they are mentioned in Quran and hadiths as well. according to hadiths they are the creatures of Allah almighty whom none can destroy but Allah Almighty himself. and 99 % in hell will be from them.so in my opinion they are two different evils but interlinked. fitna dajjal is the greatest of all and gog and magog are like his cabinet.
when scholars interpret that gog and magog are white caucasians and humans then i think it is safe to deduce that not all gog and magog will be in hell fire. there are many among them who have entered into fold of islam and they are now the followers of Prophet Muhammad.SAW.
all the scholars( which i know) have given their interpretations only about why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran and i think it is beyond our capability to exactly know Allah's intention why He has not mentioned dajjal in Quran.
some people are of the opinion that there are many things mentioned in previous scriptures which are not mentioned in Quran and dajjal is also one of them. if we take torah, zabor, bible and Quran as a chain of divine instructions interlinked with each other then we can understand why one topic which is mentioned in previous books is not mentioned in the next book. from this there are scholars who are of the opinion that if someone wants complete knowledge then he must read previous books as well to know about the truth but yes it is also a fact that none of those books other then Quran are unaltered today.
As according to Hadith Prophet Noah AS who was the first rasool warned his people about dajjal it shows that the Allah almighty was stressing upon the fitna of dajjal even at that time.
Allah knows best.

i think shiekh imran hussain is the best person who can answer this question . rather he has recently interpreted the "vision" of hazrat sualaiman mentioned in Quran and hadith about a body over his throne as he saw dajjal ruling from his throne. he then prayed to Allah almighty not to give such a kingdom to anyone like He has given to him(prophet Sulaiman). according to some people and hadiths what Prophet sulaiman saw was not a vision but an actual deformed baby at his throne. Allah knows best. one companion of the Prophet Muhammad SAW particularly asked many questions about dajjal (i have forgotten the name of the sahabi) and he says that sometimes Prophet Muhammad SAW used to stress too much about dajjal as if he is just behind some trees and somethimes he used to ignore him completely. i think i once read an article about why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran and in that article the scholar after quoting the above mentioned hadith said that the reason why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran is that for Allah almighty and for true muslims dajjal is nothing. he wont be able to harm them at all but for those muslims with weak faith and for other non believers he will take them to hell fire. as far as dajjal in hadiths is concerned dajjal is the greatest fitna mankind will ever see since its creation. Prophet Muhammad used to pray for protection from dajjal in every prayer.
coming to Gog and Magog they are mentioned in Quran and hadiths as well. according to hadiths they are the creatures of Allah almighty whom none can destroy but Allah Almighty himself. and 99 % in hell will be from them.so in my opinion they are two different evils but interlinked. fitna dajjal is the greatest of all and gog and magog are like his cabinet.
when scholars interpret that gog and magog are white caucasians and humans then i think it is safe to deduce that not all gog and magog will be in hell fire. there are many among them who have entered into fold of islam and they are now the followers of Prophet Muhammad.SAW.
all the scholars( which i know) have given their interpretations only about why dajjal is not mentioned in Quran and i think it is beyond our capability to exactly know Allah's intention why He has not mentioned dajjal in Quran.
some people are of the opinion that there are many things mentioned in previous scriptures which are not mentioned in Quran and dajjal is also one of them. if we take torah, zabor, bible and Quran as a chain of divine instructions interlinked with each other then we can understand why one topic which is mentioned in previous books is not mentioned in the next book. from this there are scholars who are of the opinion that if someone wants complete knowledge then he must read previous books as well to know about the truth but yes it is also a fact that none of those books other then Quran are unaltered today.
As according to Hadith Prophet Noah AS who was the first rasool warned his people about dajjal it shows that the Allah almighty was stressing upon the fitna of dajjal even at that time.
Allah knows best.

ok

Back
Top Bottom