What's new

ISI Still Top One Following CIA#2 RAW#9

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014
Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014

An intelligence agency is a government agency responsible for the collection, analysis, and exploitation of information and intelligence in support of law enforcement, national security, defence and foreign policy objectives. Means of information gathering are both overt and covert and may include espionage, communication interception, cryptanalysis, cooperation with other institutions, and evaluation of public sources. The assembly and propagation of this information is known as intelligence analysis or intelligence assessment.

Following are the World’s best intelligence agencies of 2014:

1. Inter service intelligence (ISI), Pakistan

Inter Services Intelligence is Pakistan’s premium intelligence agency having great record of success over the world. ISI was founded in 1948 after Indo-Pak just a year after partition. Due to their great track record in Afghanistan, Iran, Bosnia, India, USSR and America In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 1st number. The ISI was structured to be manned by officers from the three main military services, and to specialize in the collection, analysis and assessment of external intelligence, either military or non-military.

2. Central Intelligence Agency, CIA, United
States

Central Intelligence Agency was formed in September 18, 1947. Before 9/11 attacks CIA was ranked as best intelligence agency in the world. Currently more than 21,575(classified) employees are working in CIA. With a great success records of the time CIA ranked as 2nd best intelligence agency in the world. The CIA’s headquarters is in Langley, Virginia, a few miles west of Washington, D.C. CIA commonly operates from different locations of U.S.A.

3. Secret Intelligence Services/MI6, United Kingdom

Secret Intelligence Services also known as MI6 was founded in 1909. Currently they are operating from SIS Building, London, UK. At least 3,200 classified employees are providing their services in SIS. SIS responsible for protecting the UK’s internal security. Includes overview of work, history and relationship with other countries. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 SIS ranked as 3rd most effective and successful intelligence agency. No doubt that this intelligence agency is one of the best intelligence of the world.

4. Ministry of State Security (MSS), China

The Ministry of State Security is the security agency of the people’s republic of China. Ministry of State Security is responsible for counter-intelligence, foreign intelligence and political security. Commonly MSS gather information about the enemies of Communist Party of China. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies MSS ranked as 4th best intelligence agency of the world. Geng Huichang is director of MSS and offices are located in Beijing, China.

5. Federal Security Services (FSB), Russia

Federal Security Services is the principal security agency of Russian Federation and its main responsibilities are within the country to gather counter-intelligence, internal and border security, counter-terrorism and surveillance as well as investigation some other types of the grave crimes. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 FSB ranked as 5th best intelligence agency. .

6. The Institute For Intelligence and Special Operation (MOSAD), Israel

The Institute For Intelligence and Special Operation is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operation and counterterrorism, as well as bringing Jews to Israel from countries where official Aliyah agencies are forbidden and protecting Jewish communities. It was formed in December 13, 1949. There are more above 1,200 employees working in this intelligence. The head quartered of this intelligence agency is in Tel Aviv (City of Russia). In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 6th number. The performance of this intelligence is one of the best in all over the world. Its director reports directly to the Prime Minister.

7. Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure (DGSE), France

Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure was founded April 2, 1982. This is France’s external intelligence agency that is operating under the direction of the French ministry of defense. Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure is providing intelligence and national security, notably by performing paramilitary and counterintelligence operations abroad. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 7th number. The agency operates under the course and administration of Ministry of Defense.

8. Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Canada

Canadian Security Intelligence Service was founded in June 21, 1984. There are more above 2449 employees are working in this intelligence service. Its headquarters is located in Ottawa, Ontario. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is responsible to parliament through the minister of Public Safety. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 8th number. There working performance is best and better. This intelligence is belonging from Canada.

9. Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), India

Research and Analysis Wing founded in 21 September 1968. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. The primary function of R&AW is collection of external intelligence and counter-terrorism. In addition, it is responsible for obtaining and analyzing information about foreign governments, corporations and persons to advise Indian policymakers. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 RAW ranked as 9th best intelligence agency in the world.

10. Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS), Australia

Australian Secret Intelligence Service was founded in 13 May 1952. ASIS is responsible for collecting foreign intelligence, undertaking counter-intelligence activities and cooperation with other intelligence agencies overseas. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 10th number. No doubt that there working performance is one of the best and excellent.

You are our Pride and our dignity ISI:p:akistan

- See more at: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014
Highly doubt this. The ISI may be good but it can't match up technologically to the some of the others. However, each agency has its strengths and weaknesses! It's hard to compare them.

I came to know about RAW, when I saw movie.....Ek tha tiger :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: or Agent Vinod LOL

Highly doubt this. The ISI may be good but it can't match up technologically to the some of the others. However, each agency has its strengths and weaknesses! It's hard to compare them.
how can u rank a intelligence agency... its a absurd article.... only failures come to light but success often remains under the cover... there is no way one can rank these agencies...

You cant really rate any intelligence Agency be it CIA,ISI,Mi6 or anyone for that matter, as you never know their achievements or their failures , except those that are intentionally made public or are leaked via any other source .
I am curious....does the ISI employ women? If so, what's the ceiling for women that work for the agency? :)

:D:D:D
:D:D
:D

How about i do that for you when you hit Pak?
Only if you promise to come along and take me out for a lovely dinner after the interrogation haha :D

....Btw I am in Pak currently, come and get me although i highly believe you lack the skills to...ouch! haha :P

I am curious....does the ISI employ women? If so, what's the ceiling for women that work for the agency? :)

Only if you promise to come along and take me out for a lovely dinner after the interrogation haha :D

....Btw I am in Pak currently, come and get me although i highly believe you lack the skills to...ouch! haha :P
lol... why u want to.be a honey trapper..... :lol:

lol... why u want to.be a honey trapper..... :lol:
No actually....in combat IF I go for it...I am as ambitious as the human species gets :D but hey if there are any honey trapping positions open, I'll let you know and you can send your resume :P

They'll appoint you DG ISI in no time. You'll have to wait for a week, while they do the paperwork! :D

Canadian here for vacations? Naice. Should i come pick you up? :man_in_love:

Holy crap my negs have increased, must be the jews.

No actually....in combat IF I go for it...I am as ambitious as the human species gets :D but hey if there are any honey trapping positions open, I'll let you know and you can send your resume :P
but u know its generally women who are employed for Honey trapping in south asia as its defense and intelligence sector are male dominated... :D:D... and being a male i have very little chance of being recruited for this job...:lol:

women do generally get into spying and for collecting info from enemy countries ... but again its a case of honey trappings in most of cases...

haha looks like ISI has given too much hurt to Pakistan's enemies , they have been left burning left right and centre :D
left to writing shitty books and farticles to sooth their burning behinds .. lol

Yes they do , but purely for low ranking administrative purposes , there is no field work , and very little chance of promotion .

and you have to be Part of Armed forces of Pakistan .

Im rather surprised that they still have put ISI on top. And RAW in just 9. In the past decade RAW has improved a lot thanks to its yearly training by CIA, MOSAD and KGB.

Can you explain on your bolded Fart

Yes they do , but purely for low ranking administrative purposes , there is no field work , and very little chance of promotion .

and you have to be Part of Armed forces of Pakistan .

Thank you for your reply.

I understand. However, why is that? Is it because the women currently working are not capable of doing field work or handling high ranking positions, or is it because the system just doesn't allow them to? What if there were women with more potential, would they be given the opportunity to move up the ladder along with their male co-workers? :)

but u know its generally women who are employed for Honey trapping in south asia as its defense and intelligence sector are male dominated... :D:D... and being a male i have very little chance of being recruited for this job...:lol:

women do generally get into spying and for collecting info from enemy countries ... but again its a case of honey trappings in most of cases...

Yea, I concur. But that is exactly what I dislike. The first thing anyone thinks of when they think of women in intelligence is "honey trapping". That's not right. And that kind of perspective changes with time as more ambitious women come along and do the high ranking jobs better than the men themselves without having to resort to honey trapping.

Haha :P for the record I'd give you the job for honey trapping if I could :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom