What's new

ISI Still Top One Following CIA#2 RAW#9

you disappoint me woman:tsk::tsk: ---- even after i explained all those things to you
HI <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 How are you??? OMG its been so long...i miss you!!

haha actually you and half of the agency has probably explained it to me, but I just really want to hear what I want to hear :D :D :D a bit stubborn - childhood problem :P haha

HI <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 How are you??? OMG its been so long...i miss you!!

haha actually you and half of the agency has probably explained it to me, but I just really want to hear what I want to hear :D :D :D a bit stubborn - childhood problem :P haha
been busy with work and exam preparation --- all good --- you tell me---

If thats the case then as Hypey said - You will be made DG ISI in no time, or perhaps we can get new Position sanctioned specifically for Her Majesty :D---

Ok!! there were things that were not possible in the past - but the culture is changing - certain things are possible now - depends on how dedicated you are and the DG himself

you in ISI heyna? if you dont mind me asking....
Nope --- i work in Oil E & P industry :D

If thats the case then as Hypey said - You will be made DG ISI in no time, or perhaps we can get new Position sanctioned specifically for Her Majesty :D---

Ok!! there were things that were not possible in the past - but the culture is changing - certain things are possible now - depends on how dedicated you are and the DG himself

Jhoot nae bolein...while fasting:p:....eik dafa ka zikir hey i read the convo on some thread you were having with some member and you said that:p: tut tut

Jhoot nae bolein...while fasting:p:....eik dafa ka zikir hey i read the convo on some thread you were having with some member and you said that:p: tut tut
:astagh: - I never said such a thing, or claimed to be on their payroll -- it is a whole different matter how I know things --waisy bhi as they say ISI is evil and I am no evil ---:angel::angel:

:astagh: - I never said such a thing, or claimed to be on their payroll -- it is a whole different matter how I know things --waisy bhi as they say ISI is evil and I am no evil ---:angel::angel:
yeah maybe they hire ppl for different sorta works!:whistle: like keeping an eye on indians on PDF!
smileys-devil-387603.gif
jk

Nothing much....bored and hungry....:( and fasting actually so happy I started that! :D #nobodylikesabragger
Glad to hear that, hope you do well on your exams. when will you be taking it? :P

Hahahaahahahahaha nah he's just being sweet as always and telling me what I want to hear.....but OMGSH they should have a new position for me...that'd be hot. :D dw you can work with me bali haha

Ah, that's what I like to hear....now I can look forward to iftar happy :D but I completely agree! :kiss3: btw I am in pakiland..hit me up privately when you get the chance. I am super bored with nothing to do...everything is banned here :(....perhaps you and I can grab lunch..a promise i was not able to fulfill last time i was there :P

yeah maybe they hire ppl for different sorta works!:whistle: like keeping an eye on indians on PDF!
smileys-devil-387603.gif
jk
@balixd I think marsha would make the best spy EVER...NO ONE would suspect her...so marsh we are on to you :D

smileys-devil-387603.gif
jk
its nothing like that - and dont worry - to keep Indians in line, we citizens are enough ----

Nothing much....bored and hungry....:( and fasting actually so happy I started that! :D #nobodylikesabragger
Glad to hear that, hope you do well on your exams. when will you be taking it? :P

Hahahaahahahahaha nah he's just being sweet as always and telling me what I want to hear.....but OMGSH they should have a new position for me...that'd be hot. :D dw you can work with me bali haha

Ah, that's what I like to hear....now I can look forward to iftar happy :D but I completely agree! :kiss3: btw I am in pakiland..hit me up privately when you get the chance. I am super bored with nothing to do...everything is banned here :(....perhaps you and I can grab lunch..a promise i was not able to fulfill last time i was there :P

@balixd I think marsha would make the best spy EVER...NO ONE would suspect her...so marsh we are on to you :D
Let me get done with exams, after 9th july, we will surely meet up.
They will be suspest marsha to be an iranian spy :whistle:

Last edited:

lolz:happy:

its nothing like that - and dont worry - to keep Indians in line, we citizens are enough ----

Let me get done with exams, after 9th july, we will surely meet up.
They will be suspest marsha to be an iranian spy :whistle:
Awesome...you know where to hit me up...and goodluck with your exams!!! Hope you do well!!:P
hahaha @Marshmallow Gotcha! ;)
Ok I shall no longer derail this thread LOL...happens every time I comment out of naswaristan haha :whistle:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom