What's new

ISI Still Top One Following CIA#2 RAW#9

Aaagye saare 2 saal ke bache , mere secret agent best. koi noble prize mill raha hai kya ?

I don't believe these polls or analysis, they can be some specific target oriented too. ISI will be No.1 when they will achieve their goals and that is securing Pakistan's interests in and out of country without being detected, Stealth is key of success in Intelligence.

As per 21st Century standards they may not even come into top 10 as they don't look to have access to ultra modern gadgets, what are need of the day now.

RAw is a sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
The main is Mossad to kneel down GO GO ISI

[ quote="Basel, post: 5861904, member: 150717"]I don't believe these polls or analysis, they can be some specific target oriented too. ISI will be No.1 when they will achieve their goals and that is securing Pakistan's interests in and out of country without being detected, Stealth is key of success in Intelligence.

As per 21st Century standards they may not even come into top 10 as they don't look to have access to ultra modern gadgets, what are need of the day now.[/quote]

Hello?

That's total absurd that ISI is on No. 1, in my point of view ISI has no rank or in lowest position because CIA, SVR, MI6, Mossad still are keeping their citizens safe from suicide attacks, bomb blasts in their cities of respective country and not provide their country area for proxy battle training camps. They have control over their borders.

Last edited:
Im rather surprised that they still have put ISI on top. And RAW in just 9. In the past decade RAW has improved a lot thanks to its yearly training by CIA, MOSAD and KGB.

I don't believe ISI is number one, CIA is probably the best many of their achievements are likely unknown and the ones we do know about are highly impressive, they have the highest budget, and most advance computer and technology systems available to them.

they have the experience of WW1, WW 2, Vietnam, korean, Gulf, Cold... They are way ahead!!

All things said and done ,over the past 13 years the ISI has gone toe to toe against the CIA on many occasions and it has had it fair share of successes , there have been failures also but overall ISI as an organization definitely hits above its weight

Leon Panetta squealing like a pig all over the place was an aftereffect of the deserved counter intelligence slap that he got from the ISI

Last edited:
Independent western study confirms ISI as the best intelligence in the world at number 1 position , bottom-right column including details of spying and espionage :

999140_617342508288427_214226281_n-jpg.25569

@ Pakistanis Do you still believe in these articles
Osama Killing, Attacks on your military installations, airports, regular bombings in Hazara and other places and many more

Dil behlane ke lye khayal achha hai

stop act like a kid or you? ISI know about OBL or not doesn't change the ranking, forget about ISI google out about RAW you got it on 9 or 10th position and I wonder why it's on even top ten!!

Until we don't need to fighter plane in our own country we don't mind if R&AW would be in 201th position.

Top in what?failest agensy on earth????daily blasts rocking pakistan and two international air ports attacked in week hahahaha

Like really? Seriously you guys believe ISI is the best? Good lord please stop making m cringe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom