What's new

ISI Still Top One Following CIA#2 RAW#9

Not the responsibility of an Int Agency.
When I say "could not stop disintegration", I dont mean the intelligence agencies should go on the war field and fight one on one with the Indian army. When I say "could not detect the unilateral action by foreign power" does not mean that the ISI should stand with guns outside OBL house to stop it. Try again.

Neither could any other for well over a decade.
But they did. And they attacked you too. Killed him too. And also taken him out of Pakistan without your #1 agency knowing it.:lol:

Neither can the CIA Afghan station.
Good. So that makes them failures too??

With so many factual errors, I doubt you even know the roles and responsibilities of an Int Agency. Kindly do yourself a favour and use the world's most powerful tool of learning, i.e Internet, to your advantage so you look less ignorant.
I dont owe others' lack comprehension skills. Though I believe personal attacks are not needed. We can still talk.

When I say "could not stop disintegration", I dont mean the intelligence agencies should go on the war field and fight one on one with the Indian army. When I say "could not detect the unilateral action by foreign power" does not mean that the ISI should stand with guns outside OBL house to stop it. Try again.

Well then be more sparing with words, because you have told me what you DIDN'T mean but still haven't told me what you DID mean.

But they did. And they attacked you too. Killed him too. And also taken him out of Pakistan without your #1 agency knowing it.:lol:

Like I said, I don't buy the Number 1 Agency narrative, read through the posts and post relevant to the discussion.

Good. So that makes them failures too??

I'm not labeling anyone a failure, it is you who is jacking off to delusions of grandeur so I'll leave you to use your vast experience about the field of intelligence collection to come up with an answer to that question.

I dont owe others' lack comprehension skills. Though I believe personal attacks are not needed. We can still talk.

If you are so picky about 'attacks' then cut the sass and show some respect, ask the senior Indian members about how I am, you show me respect and I will shower you with respect too and if you want to be all sassy with me then I will also pay back in the same coin.

Must I repeat the fake vaccination drive story again?
No Thanks i knew that. But still it shows the ineffectiveness of ISI or their double standard. CIA had done that fake vaccination to that particular area because they are aware of osama's hideout which ISI claim they don't have a clue,and they did that to conform it, even though "he is not active and live in a windowless room".

Because no agency worth their salt simply hands intelligence to someone else
This is simple as America gov and CIA don't trust you They knew that he will escape once they disclose it to ISI or Pak gov.

No Thanks i knew that. But still it shows the ineffectiveness of ISI or their double standard. CIA had done that fake vaccination to that particular area because they are aware of osama's hideout which ISI claim they don't have a clue,and they did that to conform it, even though "he is not active and live in a windowless room".

They were investigating the lead on the Kuwaiti brothers, who had been red-flagged by the ISI for the CIA but had been overlooked as mere couriers.

This is simple as America gov and CIA don't trust you They knew that he will escape once they disclose it to ISI or Pak gov.

There is no question of trust in the world of intelligence, your right hand won't trust your left hand if you were in an Int agency.

Well then be more sparing with words, because you have told me what you DIDN'T mean but still haven't told me what you DID mean.
I think you are one of those who believe that intelligence agencies are just there for the name sake and that they do not have any role during the war time, or their duty does not include gathering information about possible attack by foreign powers. Good for you.

Like I said, I don't buy the Number 1 Agency narrative, read through the posts and post relevant to the discussion.
Ok my bad. I didnt see that before. By the way, I am not saying that you believe in it.

I'm not labeling anyone a failure, it is you who is jacking off to delusions of grandeur so I'll leave you to use your vast experience about the field of intelligence collection to come up with an answer to that question.
I am just talking about ISI. Not CIA. I said ISI could not stop regular attacks on Pakistani soil. Now that should count as a lack of service (if you are offended by the word failure). And that point should be noted when we are talking about the so called #1 agency which is the subject of the thread.

Its like Person A says, "so what I failed in my exams!, Person B also failed in it. But I still should be called #1":lol:

If you are so picky about 'attacks' then cut the sass and show some respect, ask the senior Indian members about how I am, you show me respect and I will shower you with respect too and if you want to be all sassy with me then I will also pay back in the same coin.
I dont remember I insulted you. May be you can go to previous posts to make sure.

:close_tema: That's wrong we r number 1...coz our RAW work in Pakistan SUCCESSFULLY :triniti:

That's because they do not have a domestic terrorism issue, if you want to level the playing field, then you might want to follow the performance of CIA's Afghan Station and then see how many attacks succeeded, the answer to your question will be, quite a few.
Not really though, because in Afghanistan, CIA doesnt have the benefit of being the home team.

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014
Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014

An intelligence agency is a government agency responsible for the collection, analysis, and exploitation of information and intelligence in support of law enforcement, national security, defence and foreign policy objectives. Means of information gathering are both overt and covert and may include espionage, communication interception, cryptanalysis, cooperation with other institutions, and evaluation of public sources. The assembly and propagation of this information is known as intelligence analysis or intelligence assessment.

Following are the World’s best intelligence agencies of 2014:

1. Inter service intelligence (ISI), Pakistan

Inter Services Intelligence is Pakistan’s premium intelligence agency having great record of success over the world. ISI was founded in 1948 after Indo-Pak just a year after partition. Due to their great track record in Afghanistan, Iran, Bosnia, India, USSR and America In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 1st number. The ISI was structured to be manned by officers from the three main military services, and to specialize in the collection, analysis and assessment of external intelligence, either military or non-military.

2. Central Intelligence Agency, CIA, United
States

Central Intelligence Agency was formed in September 18, 1947. Before 9/11 attacks CIA was ranked as best intelligence agency in the world. Currently more than 21,575(classified) employees are working in CIA. With a great success records of the time CIA ranked as 2nd best intelligence agency in the world. The CIA’s headquarters is in Langley, Virginia, a few miles west of Washington, D.C. CIA commonly operates from different locations of U.S.A.

3. Secret Intelligence Services/MI6, United Kingdom

Secret Intelligence Services also known as MI6 was founded in 1909. Currently they are operating from SIS Building, London, UK. At least 3,200 classified employees are providing their services in SIS. SIS responsible for protecting the UK’s internal security. Includes overview of work, history and relationship with other countries. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 SIS ranked as 3rd most effective and successful intelligence agency. No doubt that this intelligence agency is one of the best intelligence of the world.

4. Ministry of State Security (MSS), China

The Ministry of State Security is the security agency of the people’s republic of China. Ministry of State Security is responsible for counter-intelligence, foreign intelligence and political security. Commonly MSS gather information about the enemies of Communist Party of China. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies MSS ranked as 4th best intelligence agency of the world. Geng Huichang is director of MSS and offices are located in Beijing, China.

5. Federal Security Services (FSB), Russia

Federal Security Services is the principal security agency of Russian Federation and its main responsibilities are within the country to gather counter-intelligence, internal and border security, counter-terrorism and surveillance as well as investigation some other types of the grave crimes. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 FSB ranked as 5th best intelligence agency. .

6. The Institute For Intelligence and Special Operation (MOSAD), Israel

The Institute For Intelligence and Special Operation is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operation and counterterrorism, as well as bringing Jews to Israel from countries where official Aliyah agencies are forbidden and protecting Jewish communities. It was formed in December 13, 1949. There are more above 1,200 employees working in this intelligence. The head quartered of this intelligence agency is in Tel Aviv (City of Russia). In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 6th number. The performance of this intelligence is one of the best in all over the world. Its director reports directly to the Prime Minister.

7. Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure (DGSE), France

Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure was founded April 2, 1982. This is France’s external intelligence agency that is operating under the direction of the French ministry of defense. Direction Generale De La Securite Exterieure is providing intelligence and national security, notably by performing paramilitary and counterintelligence operations abroad. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 7th number. The agency operates under the course and administration of Ministry of Defense.

8. Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Canada

Canadian Security Intelligence Service was founded in June 21, 1984. There are more above 2449 employees are working in this intelligence service. Its headquarters is located in Ottawa, Ontario. Canadian Security Intelligence Service is responsible to parliament through the minister of Public Safety. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 8th number. There working performance is best and better. This intelligence is belonging from Canada.

9. Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), India

Research and Analysis Wing founded in 21 September 1968. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. The primary function of R&AW is collection of external intelligence and counter-terrorism. In addition, it is responsible for obtaining and analyzing information about foreign governments, corporations and persons to advise Indian policymakers. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014 RAW ranked as 9th best intelligence agency in the world.

10. Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS), Australia

Australian Secret Intelligence Service was founded in 13 May 1952. ASIS is responsible for collecting foreign intelligence, undertaking counter-intelligence activities and cooperation with other intelligence agencies overseas. In the list of top ten world’s best intelligence agencies 2014, this intelligence agency is deserved at 10th number. No doubt that there working performance is one of the best and excellent.

You are our Pride and our dignity ISI:p:akistan

- See more at: Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World 2014

Thats good..ISI is one flawless org especially when it come to dealing with India

For me the best in this business would be Mossad. It is single most destructive entity Jews have produced.

The vast reach of the CIA/DIA/NSA/etc, as well as their blacker-than-black para-military force known as the SAD, make them very hard to dethrone by anyone.

That is not disparaging any other intelligence agency, that is just acknowledging the reach and experience of one in particular.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom