What's new

ISI - a big failure?

What Human Rights Violations ? I am Sick of hearing this , and i have no idea what you all are talking about there , Explain them to me , what Human Rights Violations did ISI Commit ??? ,

ENLIGHTEN ME !! , and it better not be a copy paste from a website.

Than what is revealed in court regarding 11 innocent person of which 4 died and their bodies dumped at random places are all Lie?

Mind you,,, The very Mighty ISI said, we don't have proofs regarding them but still we are holding them....what's the meaning of this sentence than?

Is it also a Lie that MI chief in Musharraf era Major General Nadeem Ijaaz handled Baluchistan issue so badly that when Ashfaaq pervaiz kiyani came, he didn't promoted Nadeem Ijaz as a punishment and he is still a Major General?

The ISI is a very efficient force, but also has a habit of putting it's hands in things which should be left to civilians and politicians. That's how I think of it. (reference NRO and Kayani)

For me i dont care .......
Protecting my nation what they do is justified. dont care what and how they do it.
and ISI or any agency do not capture any one without profs mind it. yes they cant disclose it in courts or in media because of the sensitiveness of the issue. i fully support ISI.

Than what is revealed in court regarding 11 innocent person of which 4 died and their bodies dumped at random places are all Lie?

Mind you,,, The very Mighty ISI said, we don't have proofs regarding them but still we are holding them....what's the meaning of this sentence than?

Is it also a Lie that MI chief in Musharraf era Major General Nadeem Ijaaz handled Baluchistan issue so badly that when Ashfaaq pervaiz kiyani came, he didn't promoted Nadeem Ijaz as a punishment and he is still a Major General?

First : Show me this Statement where ISI said we dont have proof ? if you cant then keep quit . & do a little bit of research before you Blame some one.

2nd : If you dont even the difference between MI & ISI then me arguing with you is useless , you dont even know what MI is suppose to do & what comes under its Jurisdiction , so again Keep quit.

3rd : Does any one have any proof that it is ISI who is involved in the Dumping of these bodies ? are they that clueless that they cant even get rid of a body that can never be found ? Have you have thought about that ? What if those bodies are dumped by an foreign intelligence agency just for the reason so people like you Can Blame an Agency who is actually saving you from them . Have you even thought about that ?

So i will again say , WHAT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ???

First : Show me this Statement where ISI said we dont have proof ? if you cant then keep quit . & do a little bit of research before you Blame some one.

2nd : If you dont even the difference between MI & ISI then me arguing with you is useless , you dont even know what MI is suppose to do & what comes under its Jurisdiction , so again Keep quit.

3rd : Does any one have any proof that it is ISI who is involved in the Dumping of these bodies ? are they that clueless that they cant even get rid of a body that can never be found ? Have you have thought about that ? What if those bodies are dumped by an foreign intelligence agency just for the reason so people like you Can Blame an Agency who is actually saving you from them . Have you even thought about that ?

So i will again say , WHAT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ???

Raja Arshad, counsel for ISI and MI chiefs, informed the court that the cases could not be lodged under the Army Act against former prisoners at the Adiala Jail due to a lack of incriminating evidence. Taking note of Arshad’s statement, the chief justice said, “Keeping them in custody without evidence is illegal and illogical”.

2. MI is involved in Anti insurgency operations along with ISI. If we have to talk about what MI suppose to do than Going by the books, IB should be lead agency in Anti insurgency operations than.

3. Lame excuses. 11 Men Taken by ISI from Adiala Jail and suddenly out of 11,,,, 4 Men bodies got dumped here and there and Foreign Intel agency is involved? How come they were snatched from Mighty ISI for the sake of argument??? Could you please debate something which is believable?

The court observed that, according to the record, the bodies of four out of the eleven men were found at either fuel stations or abandoned fields at a time when they were in the custody of the ISI

You've just mentioned ISI's 'S' Wing in passing. Do any of you have actual and inside knowledge of this Wing? But what I can gather from various international intel reports (including Hadley's interrogation, which most will say is a bunch of baloney), the ISI coordinates all its work with terrorist groups through S Wing, the secretive and powerful cell that includes a number of retired military personnel.

It took shape probably in the 80s, and from then on it has grown in size and strength, and the entire operation of Kashmir militancy through the past 20 years has been handled by this Wing. S Wing also handles Taliban and Al-Qaida. According to the CIA and other intel briefings, "the S Wing is steeped in Islamic ideologies imparted during Zia-ul-Haq's regime, and most of them are fanatics. If ISI had to metamorphose from its present state of being a semi-criminal enterprise into a modern intelligence agency, then it would have to begin with the S Wing."

And how about throwing some light on "Project Karachi" — an ISI-backed scheme to provide shelter to Indian terror fugitives? Project Karachi was set up by ISI in collaboration with LeT, which makes use of Indian operatives trained in Pakistan to execute bomb blasts in Indian cities.

Project Karachi has two functions:-

> To indoctrinate Indian youth into jihad and have them work for LeT.
> ISI trains and inducts them consequently to carry out attacks in the Indian cities.

The scheme is funded by ISI and Gulf investments.

Ok, I have no solid proof that this is so. But do you have any that this is NOT so?

You've just mentioned ISI's 'S' Wing in passing. Do any of you have actual and inside knowledge of this Wing? But what I can gather from various international intel reports (including Hadley's interrogation, which most will say is a bunch of baloney), the ISI coordinates all its work with terrorist groups through S Wing, the secretive and powerful cell that includes a number of retired military personnel.

It took shape probably in the 80s, and from then on it has grown in size and strength, and the entire operation of Kashmir militancy through the past 20 years has been handled by this Wing. S Wing also handles Taliban and Al-Qaida. According to the CIA and other intel briefings, "the S Wing is steeped in Islamic ideologies imparted during Zia-ul-Haq's regime, and most of them are fanatics. If ISI had to metamorphose from its present state of being a semi-criminal enterprise into a modern intelligence agency, then it would have to begin with the S Wing."

And how about throwing some light on "Project Karachi" — an ISI-backed scheme to provide shelter to Indian terror fugitives? Project Karachi was set up by ISI in collaboration with LeT, which makes use of Indian operatives trained in Pakistan to execute bomb blasts in Indian cities.

Project Karachi has two functions:-

> To indoctrinate Indian youth into jihad and have them work for LeT.
> ISI trains and inducts them consequently to carry out attacks in the Indian cities.

The scheme is funded by ISI and Gulf investments.

Ok, I have no solid proof that this is so. But do you have any that this is NOT so?

Mumbai attacks happened in 2008? and since when India is meddling in Balochistan? since 2004? Tit for Tat my buddy no hard feelings. When your RAW started hurting Pakistani Interests, than you were bound to get the reply in more or less tone. 2002-2008. 6 years there was no ISI activity in India, but you dare to stear the bear nest and got stung in the process.

2. MI is involved in Anti insurgency operations along with ISI. If we have to talk about what MI suppose to do than Going by the books, IB should be lead agency in Anti insurgency operations than.

3. Lame excuses. 11 Men Taken by ISI from Adiala Jail and suddenly out of 11,,,, 4 Men bodies got dumped here and there and Foreign Intel agency is involved? How come they were snatched from Mighty ISI for the sake of argument??? Could you please debate something which is believable?

Again i will say PROOF , 11 students , how do you know that ? via some BS newspaper or Garbage Channel ? or did you even think about it too ?? Show me where you red that ?

Some where you have no proof & nothing to say it suddenly becomes Lame Excuse ? as i was saying again , Show me the proof ? if you cant then SHUT UP , and stop criticizing every one.

Why is ISI so powerful? I hear it does not report to the civilian govt. in practice, is it true...

who told you that? dont believe him.. actually sue him for misleading your innocent brain.:cheesy:

it does and takes part in all high level meetings reporting back to the Civil or military governments

its no secret that both PPP and PMLn have used it against each other which is impossible if it doesnt even report to them.
also its former chief not once but many times has appeared before the parliamentary session and cabinet.

our biggest national troll Ch Nisar continued to troll during last Chief's briefing passing the usual one liners and remarks although he is also one of their beneficiaries in the past.

by the way

I agree with the title

ISI failed to find and produce Bin Laden. thats the biggest failure

F.O.X:

Isn't this true that ISI has been supporting the Mujahedeens since the Afghan-Soviet war era. and these Mujahedeen than become terrorists and become against ISI now. These groups are the main cause of sectarian war inside Pakistan. Who think by killing one shia, Jannat will be wajib on them.

This was the video which was being banned to run on media.

These bastards are taking off the shirts to see there any sign of zanjeer zani to identify the shias.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if off topic ,
is it ISI or PA that failed in 1971 ? Any think tanks opinion ?

Mumbai attacks happened in 2008? and since when India is meddling in Balochistan? since 2004? Tit for Tat my buddy no hard feelings. When your RAW started hurting Pakistani Interests, than you were bound to get the reply in more or less tone. 2002-2008. 6 years there was no ISI activity in India, but you dare to stear the bear nest and got stung in the process.

ok then you did mumbai attack have u seen how RAW responded the whole 2009 was full of bombing in pakistan

which killed more pakistanis than the number of indians killed in bomb blast done by Lakshar backed by ISI

from 2000. Also RAW created a situation that ur country has been added to the Failed state list but what ur ISI

have achieved by doing 26/11 has that affected the investment climate or have the indian economy was down after that

or have indian been added to failed state list so figure out yourself that who is good in exposing your country to the world and you dare to stear the bear nest and got stung in the process.

F.O.X:

Isn't this true that ISI has been supporting the Mujahedeens since the Afghan-Soviet war era. and these Mujahedeen than become terrorists and become against ISI now. These groups are the main cause of sectarian war inside Pakistan. Who think by killing one shia, Jannat will be wajib on them.

These bastards are taking off the shirts to see their any sign of zanjeer zani to identify as shia.

Not all Afghan Mujahideen groups are to blame for sectarianism.
yes there was a strong deobani and Wahabi element but the sectarian terrorism that started from the 80s had nothing to do with Afghan jihad. (it is unfair to label all Afghan Mojahideen as Shia killers)

the terrorists started going for training under taliban after the fall of Soviet baked regime. and as of now the Taliban and all sectarian terrorists like Lashker Jhangvi etc have gone beyond Shia killing
they are killing our soldiers and civilians alike

remember Colonel Imam? he was brutally murdered by TTP and in his video message while in captivity of his killers, he mentioned Laskher Jhganvi Al Alami. he was a Sunni himself and known as a respected leader and an Imam by Afghan mujahideen

mourning only for shias is pointless because the people who suppress the secrian hatred on the forum will make it a sectarian thread which is not helpful. sadly , today these terrorists are so bold because of the insensitivity of the majority that they have moved on to killing everyone indiscriminately. granted there are double points for killing shias or Ahmedis and Christians but they are not bothering to check the faith when they blow up their bombs.

mourn the dead as an innocent human live not based on their faith, you will get a better reaction. sadly its not the best solution but we are still coming to terms with deciding if Taliban acts of brutality are Islamic or unislamic

Sorry if off topic ,

hehe you troll :)

short answer is both failed in the fight of 71.

Politicians (failed to address the Bengali issues) ... followed by Intelligence (failed to thwart the Indian support of rebels) followed by PA (failed to keep the country from breaking up)

F.O.X:

These bastards are taking off the shirts to see there any sign of zanjeer zani to identify the shias.

These Mujahideen groups (most of the active ones) are in Afghanistan fighting against the US troops.
The TTP however was a newly formed group which latter gained support from some of these groups and other small, newly established groups.
Sorry if off topic ,

It was ISI and government failure. If you look into the stories of 1971, of which I can produce the 'most glorious' over here, PA fought with limited resources and limited supplies including that of manpower yet the battles were fought with gallant, platoons fighting companies for weeks. For PA it was a success but overall failure for Government of Pakistan and Intelligence.

There is a difference between PA success and ISI success.

F.O.X:

I belive it has been answered so i will not go into Detail .

The Mujahideen ISI has Supported & is Supporting are not TTP or its Branches , they are the onces Still fighting in Afg , they Dont attack Civilians , they dont Attack Mosques , They Dont Destroy Schools , They only attack US & Its Allies , its their home they have the Right to defend it . & we are their Friends so we Support them.

Back
Top Bottom