What's new

ISI - a big failure?

Again i will say PROOF , 11 students , how do you know that ? via some BS newspaper or Garbage Channel ? or did you even think about it too ?? Show me where you red that ?

Some where you have no proof & nothing to say it suddenly becomes Lame Excuse ? as i was saying again , Show me the proof ? if you cant then SHUT UP , and stop criticizing every one.

Mr.FOX are you really that dumb? Tribune express, Dawn, the news, Jang express urdu news paper. . . Reported what is said in an Open court and what the lawyer of agencies said that in an open court. Well you can have a luxuary of coming to internet but you can't read what is reported in every major newspaper who reported what is said in Open court trial. What kind of proof you need when your own agencies lawyer are saying we dont have proof to indict these persons. Instead of making me shutup go read newspaper of couple days back instead of bickering endlessly.

You are not more knowledgabe than supreme court who knows more facts and proofs.

Mr.FOX are you really that dumb? Tribune express, Dawn, the news, Jang express urdu news paper. . . Reported what is said in an Open court and what the lawyer of agencies said that in an open court. Well you can have a luxuary of coming to internet but you can't read what is reported in every major newspaper who reported what is said in Open court trial. What kind of proof you need when your own agencies lawyer are saying we dont have proof to indict these persons. Instead of making me shutup go read newspaper of couple days back instead of bickering endlessly.

You are not more knowledgabe than supreme court who knows more facts and proofs.

I am Not Dumb , I have something Called Common sense , which you seem to be missing somewhat , since you are the one who made the accusations you have to show the proof , Every newspaper in Pakistan is now available online , so Go Ahead Show me the PROOF .

So if you can Show me where it was states that ISI accepted they are detaining there so called Innocent Suspects of yours tehn i will comment further .

If you cannot Then i will say again , SHUT UP & go away , you dont have the rights to be in this conversation , when you know nothing.

No Missile or force can save Pakistan But ISI...
By having Fear in the enemies eye "all around the world".......

I am Not Dumb , I have something Called Common sense , which you seem to be missing somewhat , since you are the one who made the accusations you have to show the proof , Every newspaper in Pakistan is now available online , so Go Ahead Show me the PROOF .

So if you can Show me where it was states that ISI accepted they are detaining there so called Innocent Suspects of yours tehn i will comment further .

If you cannot Then i will say again , SHUT UP & go away , you dont have the rights to be in this conversation , when you know nothing.

Commoin Sense very uncommon in those who claim it. Since you could have easily find it on internet but your stubbornness and you usual ego were preventing you so you are moving in circle claiming same thing again and again

This What you so called ISI supporters done in the end when you have nothing to say or can't stand the polite arguments of others, start giving shutup calls and forcing others to leave. What I Know Nothing? Enlighten me please, other than for every 2 terrorist attacks that happen 8 are prevented? and No Human Right abuses are done by the Holy ISI?

Especially for you Mr. Fox since you ego,ignorance is preventing you to read the same thing on internet.

Adiala Jail prisoners: SC seeks detention record of 7 missing Adiala inmates – The Express Tribune

Amazing how military apologists panic when asked that military and ISI should be subject to law of the land... although the problem lies in much deeper layers of the institution, but still we hope to alter their mentality one day and have a civilized Pakistan

eeerrrrrrr..... :mad:

Commoin Sense very uncommon in those who claim it. Since you could have easily find it on internet but your stubbornness and you usual ego were preventing you so you are moving in circle claiming same thing again and again

This What you so called ISI supporters done in the end when you have nothing to say or can't stand the polite arguments of others, start giving shutup calls and forcing others to leave. What I Know Nothing? Enlighten me please, other than for every 2 terrorist attacks that happen 8 are prevented? and No Human Right abuses are done by the Holy ISI?

Especially for you Mr. Fox since you ego,ignorance is preventing you to read the same thing on internet.

Adiala Jail prisoners: SC seeks detention record of 7 missing Adiala inmates – The Express Tribune

I think you should read this part of first post. If you did read complete report, you would not have asked this.

Question: How would you defend the ISI kidnapping and killing innocent civilians?

If you are talking about the 'missing person' case, I’ve got the perfect reply. Imagine how it is like, after hard work by Pakistani forces and ISI in the operations against militancy, the commanders who have been arrested by military forces got good lawyers and hence they were given bail by the Anti-Terrorism-Court. I mean what the hell? You caught a person fighting you and probably killing your comrade in the battle field, and the same person is declared innocent due to a good defense lawyer? Do you expect the anti-insurgency to sit idol and do nothing about it? These commanders used to go back and fighting more fiercely, with the experience in previous battle, knowing the tactics used by Pakistan Army.

The 'missing person' are actually terrorists caught in the line of fire, and set free by court to practise militancy. What else would you expect the Army to do?

mafiya: You are talking about courts that haven't hanged a single terrorist yet !

I think you should read this part of first post. If you did read complete report, you would not have asked this.

mafiya: You are talking about courts that haven't hanged a single terrorist yet !

A simple answer for your post. Why didn't military has pressured the political setup to change the Judicial laws regarding presenting evidence in Court? It's obsolete which gives advantage to these terrorists. Most of the suspect picked up through technical intelligence when presented in court gets the bail because there is no law which considers Cell phone interception data and other technical things eligible for evidence. Whose fault is this ? Judiciary? Or the Political lot who has not reformed the laws? Or the Army who blames the judiciary but don't say to political leaders to change the Laws?

A simple answer for your post. Why didn't military has pressured the political setup to change the Judicial laws regarding presenting evidence in Court? It's obsolete which gives advantage to these terrorists. Most of the suspect picked up through technical intelligence when presented in court gets the bail because there is no law which considers Cell phone interception data and other technical things eligible for evidence. Whose fault is this ? Judiciary? Or the Political lot who has not reformed the laws? Or the Army who blames the judiciary but don't say to political leaders to change the Laws?

I would not go into the details, but if we stop killing these commanders, then the attacks on Civilian and military establishments would increase. Unless you want that.

I would not go into the details, but if we stop killing these commanders, then the attacks on Civilian and military establishments would increase. Unless you want that.

In pursuit of this policy, Collateral damage is bound to happen and when it happens, the escalations increases instead of decreasing. The Bright example of Baluchistan is infront of you. Action Reaction, Action Reaction. Result? http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/1...ys-balochistan-needs-political-solution-.html

In pursuit of this policy, Collateral damage is bound to happen and when it happens, the escalations increases instead of decreasing. The Bright example of Baluchistan is infront of you. Action Reaction, Action Reaction. Result? Kayani says Balochistan needs political solution

Result? BLA's back has been broken. They no longer can stand to what they aim, still posses danger though. Everything you ask again related to my first post. Every possible question that arises, I could think of, I've written in the first post.

Wow never thought you would be this Dense .
Why do you think they are called INMATES ? why do you think they are there , who do you think put them there ? ?

ISI is an Intelligence Agency whos main concern is to make sure Terrorists dont roam in your streets just because you dont have evidence against them , To save the lives of 100 civilians if one Terrorist is detained and ISI refuses to share the Evidence since it can lead to its Moles inside the Terrorist Organization, they have the complete Right to do it .

If High & Almighty Court can Banish a Prime Minister , what is stopping them to issue the same Ruling against the Chief of ISI ? EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ????

Now i understand what the Saying , " Banging your Head Against Wall" Means .

Anyone of you guys watched the latest Bourne movie over the weekend?

They showed how the CIA has infiltrated the ISI. :D

Not all Afghan Mujahideen groups are to blame for sectarianism.
yes there was a strong deobani and Wahabi element but the sectarian terrorism that started from the 80s had nothing to do with Afghan jihad. (it is unfair to label all Afghan Mojahideen as Shia killers)

the terrorists started going for training under taliban after the fall of Soviet baked regime. and as of now the Taliban and all sectarian terrorists like Lashker Jhangvi etc have gone beyond Shia killing
they are killing our soldiers and civilians alike

remember Colonel Imam? he was brutally murdered by TTP and in his video message while in captivity of his killers, he mentioned Laskher Jhganvi Al Alami. he was a Sunni himself and known as a respected leader and an Imam by Afghan mujahideen

mourning only for shias is pointless because the people who suppress the secrian hatred on the forum will make it a sectarian thread which is not helpful. sadly , today these terrorists are so bold because of the insensitivity of the majority that they have moved on to killing everyone indiscriminately. granted there are double points for killing shias or Ahmedis and Christians but they are not bothering to check the faith when they blow up their bombs.

mourn the dead as an innocent human live not based on their faith, you will get a better reaction. sadly its not the best solution but we are still coming to terms with deciding if Taliban acts of brutality are Islamic or unislamic

It has "nothing to do with Afghan Jihad". Sorry I can not digest this. Infact wahabi ideology was flourished at that time in the madrasas/training camps that were funded by Saudis. I hope you know better. After the training; these mujahedeens were asked which jihad do you want to go dakhli or kharji. Dakhli meant against shias inside Pakistan and kharji jehad was against Soviet in Afghanistan. Anyways I know neither of us would like to go into this detail.

As far as you think talking it in forums spreads sectarianism I think the implications of keep ignoring the killing of one sect of Muslims is more dangerous than talking in the internet forum. Otherwise we will see the result, like people themselves making websites like shiakilling.com. If they were given proper coverage with inside truth then we would have not seen such reactions. Let it be come into the media if someone is under assault based on his sect, ethnicity etc.

Back
Top Bottom