What's new

Is this the end of Pakistan? Have the colonial traitors sold the nation out?

There is a reason many overseas pakistani when asked where they are from they say "India" ..Pakistan has given nothing to overseas Pakistani but has taken Billions. Just like the Pak army has from its citizens.

No matter how many qualms I have with Pakistan and its worldwide image...would never stoop that low...

Heard from elders that the same was said in 1947, then in 50's, then in 71, then again in 90's and now once more
Pakistan will never collapse. Pakistan military will never let that happen. The military leadership is not stupid enough to let its golden goose die.

Yes, those pushing for a change in the status quo intend to entirely destroy Pakistan or at the very least render it incapable of possessing nuclear weapons. Unfortunately, the institutions tasked with safeguarding the nation are totally compromised and in the hands of adversaries.

Our past 75 years' history is a reflection of a fierce fight of a nation for its survival. We have been dealing with challenges since our birth as a independent nation in 1947. No doubt, we have made many mistakes (calling them blunders might be more appropriate) and as result we worsened our challenges. But all that mess that we find ourselves in is/was not the result of merely our mistakes. Briefly talking of our blunders, one can point at many factors (dominance of our political landscape by feudal lords, corrupt military leaders, linguistic fractures and under-currents, etc.) but, to my understanding, all those rogue factors can be described as a lack of nation-building process. We utterly failed in nation building especially during the extremely crucial first decade of our independence. Leaving all that on one side, what I want to emphasize here is that external factors too turned out extremely detrimental to the struggle for our national existence. For example, right after we got independence in 1947, Afghanistan, our western neighbor, waged a diplomatic war against us (on behalf of certain global/regional powers - namely USSR and India) besides trying active aggression against Pakistan on multiple occasions. But it didn't stop there. Afghanistan started acting as a spring board for launching insurgences (aka terrorism in current times) in KPK (then NWFP) and Balochistan by the hostile powers. Indians launched a similar separatist campaign in the former East Pakistan and finally broke it (with the active help of Soviets) to give birth to the current Bangladesh.

Post 1971, a new phase of global great game started appearing with the USSR defeating and actively chasing USA and Nato at many places (e.g. Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Iran, etc.) while latter powers desperately retreated globally. The Soviets, after getting emboldened and enough confident by all their successful strategic advances, launched their most crucial aggression (i.e. the occupation of Afghanistan) in December 1979. That posed an existential threat to Pakistan. Of course, neither the people of Afghanistan nor Pakistan really invited Soviets in this region. It was a patient and very calculated move by the Soviets towards achieving their generational strategic goal of having an access to warm waters and control over the Strait of Hormuz.

Since Soviets had been using terrorism against (i.e. insurgencies in) Pakistan for long by then, they started hammering our country with frequent terrorist bombings, insurgent attacks, and diplomatic coarsening with much more intensity. That was , of course, not our choice. All that was imposed on us. Regardless, we stood up against Soviet aggression in Afghanistan or accepted it and tried to appease them, the writing was on the wall - the next logical target of Soviet invasion was Pakistan's Balochistan province. This nation chose to resist Soviet advance and fight against them in Afghanistan. Yes, this course of action brought the curse of narco and gun culture but that was the price that we had to pay for our national freedom.

Soviets left Afghanistan and, only less than two decades after that, Americans came in and occupied Afghanistan, again with big plans of dismantling Pakistan into pieces. They used terrorism (with the help of Indians as usual) even at much larger scale against the people of Pakistan. We were kept bleeding a good part of the subsequent two decades with tens of thousands of Pakistanis losing their life.

All these factors were not of our doing. How many wars were imposed on us by global powers (USSR, USA, etc.) and India on this poor country? We had a very soft border with Afghanistan with no border controls at almost the whole Pak-Afghan border with many Pakistani areas near it enjoying semi-autonomous status. All that was exploited by the enemies of Pakistan to turn FATA into the hub of terrorism for launching deadly terrorist attacks against the innocent people of Pakistan.

Yes, we have made so many mistakes but we have been struggling for our survival during all that time. We simply could not really focus of nation building process. We were able to make tanks, fighter planes, missiles, and nukes. But all that made us something even more hateful for the world powers. Remember, we were once a role model for third world countries in 1960s and delegations used to come to Pakistan from South Korea, China, and other countries for studying our economic development plans and strategy. It is believed that the world powers then realized the dangers of a strong, prosperous, and powerful Islamic country (created in the name of Islam) and decided to cut it down in late sixties and early seventies. Yes, our policy makers were/are short-sighted too but a systematic decay and erosion in our national independence is probably not merely of our own make.

The last five years have proved to be the most devastating for us. IK government took more loans than any single previous government. He ran the country on virtually a ponzi scheme (that is, borrowing more money to return the installments of previously borrowed money). IK had a chance due to Corona. So many export orders were diverted to Pakistan from India, Bangladesh, and other countries (where Corona took a large toll). It was the time we could reduce imports, promote exports, and return loans (or at least minimized the dependence on those loans). Unfortunately IK took more loans than in past. And then he virtually broke the agreement with IMF by foolishly and shamelessly turning rogue on the measures that he agreed with the IMF. We are currently paying the price of that stupidity. While I am sure we will weather it out successfully but the poor in Pakistan will be crushed in that process.

The army in Pakistan is powerful and the proverbial "sacred cow" or was till very recently but Pakistan's major issue is the permeance of feudal/dynastic overlords in Sindh, Balochistan, south Punjab and KPK (tribal society).

Till the common man gets a grasp on things, is educated and stops worshipping his/her "biradri" "pir faqiri" and tribe, Pakistan will remain in the shackles of slavery and servitude.

The army comes from the people. Pakistan is being ruled by the same dynastic despots that have ruled us for 40+ years. Blame the generals all you want but at least they have some merit to attain the coveted rank.

What merit does the PPP leadership have? PML N's too: A surname of Nawaz and Bhutto?

Had the populace been averse to servitude, they'd have come out and dragged these ogres after Imran was shot. That was the litmus test.

It is believed that the world powers then realized the dangers of a strong, prosperous, and powerful Islamic country (created in the name of Islam) and decided to cut it down in late sixties and early seventies. Yes, our policy makers were/are short-sighted too but a systematic decay and erosion in our national independence is probably not merely of our own make.

The last five years have proved to be the most devastating for us. IK government took more loans than any single previous government. He ran the country on virtually a ponzi scheme (that is, borrowing more money to return the installments of previously borrowed money). IK had a chance due to Corona. So many export orders were diverted to Pakistan from India, Bangladesh, and other countries (where Corona took a large toll). It was the time we could reduce imports, promote exports, and return loans (or at least minimized the dependence on those loans). Unfortunately IK took more loans than in past. And then he virtually broke the agreement with IMF by foolishly and shamelessly turning rogue on the measures that he agreed with the IMF. We are currently paying the price of that stupidity. While I am sure we will weather it out successfully but the poor in Pakistan will be crushed in that process.
1. That systematic decay and horrible policy making is exactly what caused our problems - and it is used as a tool by foreign powers byamplifying what exists, institutionalising it and preventing effective ministries/instituions from being formed. It is a policy to spread corruption and interfer in foreign countries for whatever reason they see fit.

2. I thnk you're severely misrepresenting IK's economic policy, he increased export orders and exporters were thriving under him, but recently you can see videos being released of them complaining about having to shut down their factories after the new government entered.

Economically he seemed to be much better

Last edited:
Our past 75 years' history is a reflection of a fierce fight of a nation for its survival. We have been dealing with challenges since our birth as a independent nation in 1947. No doubt, we have made many mistakes (calling them blunders might be more appropriate) and as result we worsened our challenges. But all that mess that we find ourselves in is/was not the result of merely our mistakes. Briefly talking of our blunders, one can point at many factors (dominance of our political landscape by feudal lords, corrupt military leaders, linguistic fractures and under-currents, etc.) but, to my understanding, all those rogue factors can be described as a lack of nation-building process. We utterly failed in nation building especially during the extremely crucial first decade of our independence. Leaving all that on one side, what I want to emphasize here is that external factors too turned out extremely detrimental to the struggle for our national existence. For example, right after we got independence in 1947, Afghanistan, our western neighbor, waged a diplomatic war against us (on behalf of certain global/regional powers - namely USSR and India) besides trying active aggression against Pakistan on multiple occasions. But it didn't stop there. Afghanistan started acting as a spring board for launching insurgences (aka terrorism in current times) in KPK (then NWFP) and Balochistan by the hostile powers. Indians launched a similar separatist campaign in the former East Pakistan and finally broke it (with the active help of Soviets) to give birth to the current Bangladesh.

Post 1971, a new phase of global great game started appearing with the USSR defeating and actively chasing USA and Nato at many places (e.g. Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Iran, etc.) while latter powers desperately retreated globally. The Soviets, after getting emboldened and enough confident by all their successful strategic advances, launched their most crucial aggression (i.e. the occupation of Afghanistan) in December 1979. That posed an existential threat to Pakistan. Of course, neither the people of Afghanistan nor Pakistan really invited Soviets in this region. It was a patient and very calculated move by the Soviets towards achieving their generational strategic goal of having an access to warm waters and control over the Strait of Hormuz.

Since Soviets had been using terrorism against (i.e. insurgencies in) Pakistan for long by then, they started hammering our country with frequent terrorist bombings, insurgent attacks, and diplomatic coarsening with much more intensity. That was , of course, not our choice. All that was imposed on us. Regardless, we stood up against Soviet aggression in Afghanistan or accepted it and tried to appease them, the writing was on the wall - the next logical target of Soviet invasion was Pakistan's Balochistan province. This nation chose to resist Soviet advance and fight against them in Afghanistan. Yes, this course of action brought the curse of narco and gun culture but that was the price that we had to pay for our national freedom.

Soviets left Afghanistan and, only less than two decades after that, Americans came in and occupied Afghanistan, again with big plans of dismantling Pakistan into pieces. They used terrorism (with the help of Indians as usual) even at much larger scale against the people of Pakistan. We were kept bleeding a good part of the subsequent two decades with tens of thousands of Pakistanis losing their life.

All these factors were not of our doing. How many wars were imposed on us by global powers (USSR, USA, etc.) and India on this poor country? We had a very soft border with Afghanistan with no border controls at almost the whole Pak-Afghan border with many Pakistani areas near it enjoying semi-autonomous status. All that was exploited by the enemies of Pakistan to turn FATA into the hub of terrorism for launching deadly terrorist attacks against the innocent people of Pakistan.

Yes, we have made so many mistakes but we have been struggling for our survival during all that time. We simply could not really focus of nation building process. We were able to make tanks, fighter planes, missiles, and nukes. But all that made us something even more hateful for the world powers. Remember, we were once a role model for third world countries in 1960s and delegations used to come to Pakistan from South Korea, China, and other countries for studying our economic development plans and strategy. It is believed that the world powers then realized the dangers of a strong, prosperous, and powerful Islamic country (created in the name of Islam) and decided to cut it down in late sixties and early seventies. Yes, our policy makers were/are short-sighted too but a systematic decay and erosion in our national independence is probably not merely of our own make.

I would call this fine writeup 'George Santosization' of Pakistan history.

Lol
Word of wisdom from an old boy

Never ever say your Indian if your looking a woman ... I mean never not once .

You’ll never pick up even an Indian girl .

Trust me . If you wanted to be courted as a meek mannered yes sir no sir anything you want sir and are happy to live life under the thumb , by all means saying your Indian is the way to go . As some Pakistani apologists do .

Indians no offence but sometimes I tell Indians to stand up man head up chest out act boasty loud upfront to their face and you’ll be fine .

Off topic post . Thank me later when your pumping Karen away 😎

I’m off out to find a Marcia or shaneeka or keisha wish me luck lads 😁

Lol
Word of wisdom from an old boy

Never ever say your Indian if your looking a woman ... I mean never not once .

You’ll never pick up even an Indian girl .

Trust me . If you wanted to be courted as a meek mannered yes sir no sir anything you want sir and are happy to live like under the thumb , by all means saying your Indian is the way to go . As some Pakistani apologists do .

Indians no offence but sometimes I tell Indians to stand up man head up chest out act boasty loud upfront to their face and you’ll be fine .

Off topic post . Thank me later when your pumping Karen away 😎
I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Who was calling themselves Indian

I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Who was calling themselves Indian

Some Pakistanis abroad someone posted claim to say there Indian

Off topic post
Just helping the brothers out who may get this idea in a party or nightclub or dancehall never say your Indian .

Sorry guys

- Economy crashing

- Homosexuality and LGBT flourishing

- Semi-competent democracy (PTI) destroyed

- Corrupt traitor inept dictatorship (PDM) installed

- All institutions and ministries are failed, and about as useful as a kid with down syndrome in governing

- Terrorism back (TTP)

- Afghanistan preparing to an@l rape us

IS THIS THE END?

just think about it, first they remove democratic khan, they install pDm, they start kidnapping and arresting political opponents, blast in peshawar and TTP returns with a shit excuses, while every ethnicity is fighting and arguing: AND NOW TLP leaders threatening to nuke and blackmail the world publicly.

Did Khan's presence in government feel threatening for certain powers about the potential risk pakistan poses to them? (Moeed Pirzada confirms this)

Is this not engineered for the sole purpose of destroying pakistan??

@Areesh @AlKardai @Bleek @Signalian @villageidiot @epebble @akramishaqkhan @Menace2Society @ghazi52 @blain2 @Abid123 @Clutch @ThunderCat @Ali_14 @Khan_patriot @TNT @PakFactor @ziaulislam @N.Siddiqui @SaadH @PanzerKiel @Maula Jatt @Sayfullah @_NOBODY_ @Al_Muhannad

No , Ground Reality says the opposite , it’s the way it is not because of internal problems but external negative demonic forces at play here trying to overcome what’s good .

You can imply this to yourself , one person , a nation or the whole world , you will get your Answer .

I don't think that any muslim country in history has crashed and burned as hard as Pakistan has. We have one of the largest muslim populations of all time, and the people aren't able to rise up and fix things when they get out of hand.

We need to resort back to fixing the foundation, before we can move on.
That includes eliminating corruption from each tier of the judicial, police and military system. Keeping the military in line with a civilian government, and promoting responsibility and pride for the nation amongst the youth.

Libya and Iraq both got invaded and have higher development than Pakistan.....

Pakistan will never collapse. Pakistan military will never let that happen. The military leadership is not stupid enough to let its golden goose die.
What if you were running the goose on flukes and now don’t know how to fix it?

I think you are done... now back to your toys room.

Watch and see... Looking k at Pakistan today and just look back a year ago.... The downfall is faster and accelerating.... It's over.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom