What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to the issue, and not discuss people please.

Cannot balme the OP .....

The 3 most popular sub-forums here are

1) World Affairs - 497047 posts
2) India Defence - 346009
3) Members Club - 276214

Hmmm Thanks for telling us truth. I have a question how many pakistani members on IDF ?

I have no idea . Even i didn't register there :) . We love bashing each other . Isn't It enough ??

Hmmm Thanks for telling us truth. I have a question how many pakistani members on IDF ?

Indian defence forums have one tenth of the no. of members as compared to PDF.

There is no fun in discussing amongst your own countrymen, we love to go out and speak with ppl from other countries as well and who better than immediate neighbours.

As RazPak will attest to it himself, he has been banned numerous times. RazPak hasnt made a duplicate ID.

The Indian who was banned was a suicide troll with at least 3 other IDs, and was coming back repeatedly. In such cases we opt for permanent bans straight away.

This is not my point.Either u ban one or 50,i dont care.
My question is that if i do same kinda bashing ,will u ban me permanently?yes..its obvious.
I dont know if u know or not,that guy used abusive language once and he got ban of 2-3 weeks and got spared frm permanent ban.

well..i just wanted to inform you n have seen many times...and will show u once more with example. :D

chalo chaddo,how sunao ghar wich sab wadia :D

ohehe.. what's going on here? crying victim again? My advise for Pakistani members would be to open threads about good things happening in Pakistan.. & take interest in discussing it. You guys will feel at home. I have seen Indians opening threads & having constructive discussions among themselves.. like the one they did today about that Treasure worth 200 bil $s. There was another couple of weeks ago about parsis population india.. Try & open thread which puts Pak in positive light without bringing India into it.. You guys will feel lot better...

Indian defence forums have one tenth of the no. of members as compared to PDF.

There is no fun in discussing amongst your own countrymen, we love to go out and speak with ppl from other countries as well and who better than immediate neighbours.

what a signature man !! bows!!

u wont even get enough indian members on IDF...forget pakistanis...

theres a reason why majority of indians are active on PDF but not IDF...PDF is alive...though has lost the charm it once had...but still...its alive

Toleration level for other nationalities esp adversaries is high when compared to few other Indian Forums.

The basic idea of voice being heard is of acceptable levels here.

When a single member's motive differs from the basics of foruming, things gets ugly and the false/high chest thumping ultra nationalism takes over and discussions are ruined on course.

Posting a thread can be- a Query, sharing an excitable idea/news, showcasing the achievement of nation to others or can be as most of the times to indulge in showering hate and to tease on things that causes itching/irritation to others.

Just follow the internet etiquette just like you talk to any other person in real life rather than confining yourself behind those screens with the immunity it gives to bad mouth on absolutely anything.

RazPak, dude you should take pride in how the 180 Million are obsessed by over a Billion.

The Indians don't even have the Guts to allow a Pakistani member join their set up likes of BR.

In any case, without Indians, this forum would be like a Boxing club without the punch bags. :D

Also the Indians troll in packs.

You will see one Pakistani defending his country against hordes of Indians. When they get tired they call their friend in Pune and have him create an account to continue the trolling.

Most of the Pakistanis here have served or have family members serving in the military. Can we all be blamed for being patriotic?

1)Moderator too knows that little bit trolling helps the website..So smtimes they show restraint ;) to trolling
2)They know banning indians (who are in majority) will not affect the traffic coz it will bring them again wid other id.so indians will continue to come :rofl:
3)India bashing helps more pakistanis traffic on board and other hostile countries wrt india too..:woot:

so india is epicentre of PDf :rofl:

like us or hate us but cant ignore us :rofl:

completely Agree. That's why I don't make thread on any issue.

Are you afraid of Instigation by Indians? Why dont you respond like some respected Pak Posters....Learn from them. After all its an Internet forum.

If you cant have tolerance here, I dont know what you will do in real life.

Then why don't they do it then ?

Who's stopping them ?:D

Well this could be a reason
US drones pops a couple of bombs on Pak kills some terrorists Pak protest US says STF#$# up and get back to job Pak follows then after some days Afghan soldiers kills bunch of Pak soldiers giving cover to terrorists Pak protest again and this time out of internal presure Pak closes NATO supply routes but as soon as US warns them about stoping the billions of dollars under WOT funds the NATO supply routes are opened again

You see its boring being a Pakistani nowadays.So they think why not open Troll threads about India and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom