What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is that if i do same kinda bashing ,will u ban me permanently?yes..its obvious.
I dont know if u know or not,that guy used abusive language once and he got ban of 2-3 weeks and got spared frm permanent ban.

Paan Singh, it all depends. Since you are a senior member here, we can be flexible, but that does not mean you start bashing.

As for leniency, it's all about perspective.

Also the Indians troll in packs.

You will see one Pakistani defending his country against hordes of Indians. When they get tired they call their friend in Pune and have him create an account to continue the trolling.

Most of the Pakistanis here have served or have family members serving in the military. Can we all be blamed for being patriotic?

really...n wat abt ppl lyk u who never ever say anything good about india....u, luffy 500, CD, WS-10 Engine, SinoChallenger??

n u say indians instigate u

You will see one Pakistani defending his country against hordes of Indians. When they get tired they call their friend in Pune and have him create an account to continue the trolling.

Most of the Pakistanis here have served or have family members serving in the military. Can we all be blamed for being patriotic?

Is that true ? :lol:

Oh . This is a nice revelation , Thank you . I didn't know this . I guess I am understanding the Pakistanis here a little better now

Are you afraid of Instigation by Indians? Why dont you respond like some respected Pak Posters....Learn from them. After all its an Internet forum.

If you cant have tolerance here, I dont know what you will do in real life.

All of the Indians I know in life don't behave like animals, and would never dare say any of the things you guys say here.

The irony is that when I joined the forum, I really didn't have much against Indian people, but my experience here has made me almost hate Indian people.

This should raise a red flag.

Same can be said for Indians . Calling their frnds to troll :) . Thing is what we have to respect is both Indians and Pakistanis are very very nationalistic ppl . No matter a million faults in my country . I LOVE MY COUNTRY . i respect this thing about us and our little bigda bros :P

Paan Singh, it all depends. Since you are a senior member here, we can be flexible, but that does not mean you start bashing.

As for leniency, it's all about perspective.

ok ji..mitti pao...

main te tawade naal thodi gal karni c :(

aiven hi pangey lai rya c tawade naal :D

India has the maximum number of neighbors, so naturally majority of the threads would be related to India.

All of the Indians I know in life don't behave like animals, and would never dare say any of the things you guys say here.

The irony is that when I joined the forum, I really didn't have much against Indian people, but my experience here has made me almost hate Indian people.

This should raise a red flag.
I don't mind in real life pakis are who i relate to more in reaL life than south indias and north eastern indians . there can be no experience equal to watch a india pakistan match with a few indians and pakistanis by your side :D .

I opened a friendly thread for Indians and Pakistanis yesterday, and immediately bharti trollers turned it into a crap-fest.

thats their fault...i stand with u in that...

but ive seen ur posts...even in good threads with sensible indians u dont leave a chance to bash indians

well this platform have provided me knowledge and view of the neighbors.

No cross talk guys. Please.

Stick to the issue at hand.

I noticed few of our neighbours felling problem about Indian members and threads belong to India in Defence.pk..I think they should complain to the mod instead of opening thread.because it is just insulting members of that particular country..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom