What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the moderators, no Pakistani has any love for Indians.

If we reply by saying they worship rats ect, we get banned for months on end.

That's because your points keep adding up and if any of your previous infractions are active and not expired, then those get added.

So every subsequent ban is longer than the one before.

One thing to do is wait out for the infractions to expire and then come back. I know of one senior member who does that, even for a single infraction that he gets!

Other than the moderators, no Pakistani has any love for Indians.

RazPak - just talk about yourself and don't generalise.

Just breeds bad vibes.

Hey,

Have a question..

LAst day,an indian was banned for trolling or using abusive words for pakistan.I dont have any prob wrt that.
But the guy u r replying is still present on the forum,i.e Rajpak,He himself abused indians with same tone and was banned for few days.

why this selectivity? :undecided:

Oy RajPak ke puttar,

Look at my threads created history.

Has one ever been about India?

You Indians come and instigate Pakistanis.

mstly indian which come to defence.pk not all of them they act like babies they gone start crying and shouting and breaking stuff when u gone try to stop them they make more mess so instead of dont give them any attention cz mslty of them they are attention seeker

[The rest of it was irrelevant - elmo edit-]

Since we have a thread open, let me tell you why this Indian is on this site.

I first came here after the Mumbai attacks in 2008. I wanted to see what the Pakistani opinion on the attack was. I stayed as a Anonymous user for almost a year before I finally registered. Before the Mumbai attacks I wasn't really interested in Pakistan or Pakistani Defense. Only once I came here did I get to see how much fun there is to be had interacting with our neighbors.

Hey,

Have a question..

LAst day,an indian was banned for trolling or using abusive words for pakistan.I dont have any prob wrt that.
But the guy u r replying is still present on the forum,i.e Rajpak,He himself abused indians with same tone and was banned for few days.

Dude its a Pakistani forum . Enjoy whatever freedom u are getting here . on the other side a Pakistani wont get even this much freedom on Indian forums .

It's not just about revenue.

The moderator team works pro bono. No one gets paid.

We try to cover up for each other as much as possible in case someone's busy which is always the case.

I think in this day and age, communication is the key. Why regress when the forum has expanded so much and has credibility.

I actually meant revenue from the ads that helps in running the website.

Huge no. of Indian supporters and quality posts from ppl of all nationalities helps defence.pk in showing on number one page in google search.

You guys have managed to setup a very influential forum with people from large no. of nationalities, something which even Indian defence forums also have not managed to achieve.

Complains and cencern about Indian numbers by Pakistanis is completely unwarranted. This forum will become barren land without Indo-Pak debates.

Pakistanis are hypocrite.See,They will get time for opening threads for pakistan only if they get relieved from the threads like poverty of india,how much india is poor,how many indians are educated,how many died due to hunger,how many suicides took place in indian army bla bla bla..

These are topics used commonly and they patch up wid chinis and do this job.Look at the chinese too,main objective is india bashing.Indians respond with more bashing and hence this forum is changed into troll forum.

even the threads like lca etc are not spared from trolls..

Oy RajPak ke puttar,

Look at my threads created history.

Has one ever been about India?

You Indians come and instigate Pakistanis.

Puttar kahin apne payo nu...te ghar waleyan nu...

mainu pta hai te tenu vi,ki tu ki kita c...;)

well my question was to mod..not to you..

I have reiterated many points during by stay about commonality of our nations and their posters :-

1. We both hate or governments:angry:.

2. We like to discuss to much about our toys (weapons), their acquisitions, their effectiveness and their lethality which are som ehow comparable and we are fanboys:guns:.

3. We both are fed up of insurgencies in our country and blatantly blame this on foreign powers and internal:shout:.

4. We both are concerned about our economics and reforms. Poverty, education, electricity, you name it, we have same problem:hitwall:.

5. We have same psyche of approaching many problems, i.e. denial and low rate of acceptance with lot of frustration:help:.

6. Last but not the least, I LIKE TO PULL EACH OTHER'S LEG: i.e. WHY WE POST ABOUT EACH OTHER. But indians are too much o ccupied with discussing about ourselves, call it (insecurity, suppa powaa, grandiose) acc. to other posters or call it (pride, ho nor and self-satisfaction) of our achievements(failure some time alas):undecided:.

These things have resulted in many threads on India than other countries, also Indian is equivalent to many countries except China with so much variation that other nations' poster somehow find themselves connected.
:enjoy:

The irony about this is the reluctance of Pakistanis to talk about Pakistani issues. We have major economic issues, everyone wants to ignore them; we have major social issues, Pakistanis want to shove them under the rug; we have a military that Pakistanis want to talk about, but it has no money and can't procure anything so we're left discussing hypotheticals.
On the other hand, the Chinese and Indians reach a new economic milestone every other day and buy military equipment like candy...what are the Indian members supposed to do? Act like their accomplishments aren't worth appreciating?
There is enough topics about Pakistan to talk about, but since very little of it is good, in this dark time for our nation, no one wants to talk about them. Maybe the problem is us ignoring Pakistani topics and taking our frustration out on Indian topics.

Actually Pak posters will not put any major social issues on net ( very few do ). They are afraid that other communities ( esp Indians ) will find fault with those Issues.

Indians on the other hand post almost anything...our bad issues, social, economical, military or political are found very easily on the net.

China on the other hand is actually more developed than India. So for them its easy to use Anti India negetive news ( since we have a free media )

So majority of Pakistanis end up bashing India through Chinese posters.

This is what is happening.

That's because your points keep adding up and if any of your previous infractions are active and not expired, then those get added.

So every subsequent ban is longer than the one before.

One thing to do is wait out for the infractions to expire and then come back. I know of one senior member who does that, even for a single infraction that he gets!

RazPak - just talk about yourself and don't generalise.

Just breeds bad vibes.

Most of the senior members have been tired of this for months now.

I am not generalizing, but telling you guys how the majority of the Pakistanis here feel.

I used to love coming to this forum, and would just read the information.

Now I log on, see disgusting comments, comment to throw crap back.

The fact of the matter is that the site is very popular and these days the ***** is flowing more than quality members. It can't be helped.

When you go mainstream, that is what happens.

Dude its a Pakistani forum . Enjoy whatever freedom u are getting here . on the other side a Pakistani wont get even this much freedom on Indian forums .
Hmmm Thanks for telling us truth. I have a question how many pakistani members on IDF ?

I have seen the Mods here give much more leverage to Pak and Chinese members over Indians .

This forum attracts Indians because Pakistanis discuss India on this forum way too much . An Indian types poverty on google and defence.pk pops up in top 3 results . The Indian dude gets curious about why Pakistanis are discussing poverty in india(or any other issue) while so much is wrong with their own country also today and the Indian members clicks on the link . He sees the conversation and the propaganda , all the mud-slinging ,he sees Indian members defending or trying to defend their country and he decides to join to play his part .

This is the story of most Indian members on this forum . Don't blame us for joining it . Discuss Pak more and India less . There are some Pak members on here who are far more interested in opening threads to bash India and have hardly ever opened a thread that talks about Pakistan .I won't name them but we know the names of most of them .

Contrast this with Indian forums where 90 % of the discussion is related to India and India only . If you want Indians to leave , stop creating so many India related threads and create more Pakistan related threads .You will automatically see Indian members leaving this forum and fewer new members joining thus reducing their presence but I am sure that is also something the owners of this Web Site do not want .:D

Hey,

Have a question..

As RazPak will attest to it himself, he has been banned numerous times. RazPak hasnt made a duplicate ID.

The Indian who was banned was a suicide troll with at least 3 other IDs, and was coming back repeatedly. In such cases we opt for permanent bans straight away.

You are new to this forum .I will see what you have to say after about 600 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom