What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of opening up a thread about something positive happening in Pakistan, only to have Indians **** on it?

Afterwards, while the mods are sipping their chai, and doing their own work, it becomes unbearable, so that we respond and get infractions and get banned.

Don't you guys see the flaw in this system?

Okay - so I just opened the thread.

We want to hear it all. All the grievances, keep them coming.

And we want non-Pakistani members to take part as well.

Completely agree with you.

They themselves refrain from starting threads, and then blame others.

Guys - the population of India is much much more than Pakistan, so even if a teensy per cent of them come here, they will be in significant numbers.

Even China has a massive population but we dont see as many Chinese as compared to Indians.

Maybe the CHinese are busy somewhere else and Indians have no way else to go.

What is the point of opening up a thread about something positive happening in Pakistan, only to have Indians **** on it?

Afterwards, while the mods are sipping their chai, and doing their own work, it becomes unbearable, so that we respond and get infractions and get banned.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:
kal to tu bada uchal rahi thee :smitten:
:rofl:

Even China has a massive population but we dont see as many Chinese as compared to Indians.

Maybe the CHinese are busy somewhere else and Indians have no way else to go.

Language is the issue.

Urdu, Hindi very similar. Plus a large chunk of internet users from Pak and Ind are fluent in English, so at much greater ease.

We have seen more Chinese posters coming lately.

someone being singular and then being addressed in a pleural.. :coffee:
too much stressed-out lately?

remember the concept of freewill and only worry about yourself.
having feet in two boats and judging others wont get you too far.. you will fall and fall badly

Btw, both of the words you highlighted are singular.

If you Pakistani members do not create more threads about Pakistan... blame yourself

This is defence.pk and we are trying our best to preserve the. pk. I request some Pakistani members to create more threads about Pakistan and you will see the difference. Many of the Pakistani members are busy bashing India so there is slightly less focus on Pakistan these days

oh paaji,hum hai na pakistan ke baare mein thread open karne ke liye :P

This forum for me is more interesting than Bharat Rakhshak . Dont go by my less number of posts i am a long time unregistered reader of this forum . having 2 or 3 or a dozen point of views is always better than a singular point of view . It opens your realms of thinking and understanding . apart from a few orkut and facebook communties this is the only place when Indians and Pakistanis Interact and get to know and understand each other and also learn what will tick the other one off :P

Language is the issue.

Urdu, Hindi very similar. Plus a large chunk of internet users from Pak and Ind are fluent in English, so at much greater ease.

We have seen more Chinese posters coming lately.

Yes, very much.

So, Pakistanis will have to contend with the Indian flow thats coming their way unless the website decides to block Indian IPs at the loss of traffic and hence revenue.

Why respond? Can't you see the report post button?

At least two moderators are going through those every few hours.

Patience? Nothing is etched in stone here, the delete button is very easy to press for the mods.

more like obsessed-with-india.pk!
oummon all you guys know it,we both want peace BUT LOVE TO BASH EACH OTHER!

The irony about this is the reluctance of Pakistanis to talk about Pakistani issues. We have major economic issues, everyone wants to ignore them; we have major social issues, Pakistanis want to shove them under the rug; we have a military that Pakistanis want to talk about, but it has no money and can't procure anything so we're left discussing hypotheticals.
On the other hand, the Chinese and Indians reach a new economic milestone every other day and buy military equipment like candy...what are the Indian members supposed to do? Act like their accomplishments aren't worth appreciating?
There is enough topics about Pakistan to talk about, but since very little of it is good, in this dark time for our nation, no one wants to talk about them. Maybe the problem is us ignoring Pakistani topics and taking our frustration out on Indian topics.

As Pakistanis and patriots of our country, we demand respect.

You guys pander to the Indians too much.

An Indian on the daily gets away with calling Pakistanis terrorists and arbitrarily throwing around the term "72 virgins".

If we reply by saying they worship rats ect, we get banned for months on end.

Why respond? Can't you see the report post button?

At least two moderators are going through those every few hours.

Patience? Nothing is etched in stone here, the delete button is very easy to press for the mods.

Hey,

Have a question..

LAst day,an indian was banned for trolling or using abusive words for pakistan.I dont have any prob wrt that.
But the guy u r replying is still present on the forum,i.e Rajpak,He himself abused indians with same tone and was banned for few days.

why this selectivity? :undecided:

Yes, very much.

So, Pakistanis will have to contend with the Indian flow thats coming their way unless the website decides to block Indian IPs at the loss of traffic and hence revenue.

It's not just about revenue.

The moderator team works pro bono. No one gets paid.

We try to cover up for each other as much as possible in case someone's busy which is always the case.

I think in this day and age, communication is the key. Why regress when the forum has expanded so much and has credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom