What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It belongs to the Indians now, ever since someone sold their soul. :whistle:
truestory.gif

You should respect your guests TS. Without all the non-Pakistanis on this forum it would be less cozy here.

yes I agree with you....Most of the threads and posts here are about India.....also there are lot of Indian posters who slap Pakistanis very hard on a Pakistani forum....This site is owned up by Indians

If Indians would have had owned this site, do you think we would have maintained people of the likes of Sino Challanger and company ? :lol:

Comon OP be a good sport and take it up like a man...

You mean defence.in? But yeah I do agree Indians have been given a free hand and we have seen the results of it. There are Indian defence forums that don't even allow Pakistanis. And here we have is a forum which allows people of all nationalities to discuss topics but some communities have taken advantage of this privilege by trolling non stop

See, like another member pointed out -- Indians post about India ( which is understandable ).

Pakistanis post about India ( which is also to a certain extent understandable )

Sri lankans post about India.

Bangladeshis post about India.

Chinese post about India.

Hell , we even have one ugandan :lol: posting about India.

Wtf did we ever do to deserve the blame ?

Funny thing about you mr. wiseman is how wise you are not.

Having 3 IDs and misleading people about your location really serves no purpose - unless you are a suicide troll.

Stop coming here to rile and instigate people.

Good bye.

Funny thing about you mr. wiseman is how wise you are not.

Having 3 IDs and misleading people about your location really serves no purpose - unless you are a suicide troll.

Stop coming here to rile and instigate people.

Good bye.

The actual problem being is that such members are actually very very unwise.. and has no idea ho to answer questions put up by Indians or other nationalities and hence decides to rant about it instead of actually going out to read some books and gain knowledge so they can better defend their PoVs.

If you Pakistani members do not create more threads about Pakistan... blame yourself

This is defence.pk and we are trying our best to preserve the. pk. I request some Pakistani members to create more threads about Pakistan and you will see the difference. Many of the Pakistani members are busy bashing India so there is slightly less focus on Pakistan these days

It belongs to the Indians now, ever since someone sold their soul. :whistle:

someone being singular and then being addressed in a pleural.. :coffee:
too much stressed-out lately?

remember the concept of freewill and only worry about yourself.
having feet in two boats and judging others wont get you too far.. you will fall and fall badly

Okay - so I just opened the thread.

We want to hear it all. All the grievances, keep them coming.

And we want non-Pakistani members to take part as well.

If you Pakistani members do not create more threads about Pakistan... blame yourself

This is defence.pk and we are trying our best to preserve the. pk. I request some Pakistani members to create more threads about Pakistan and you will see the difference. Many of the Pakistani members are busy bashing India so there is slightly less focus on Pakistan these days

Completely agree with you.

They themselves refrain from starting threads, and then blame others.

Guys - the population of India is much much more than Pakistan, so even if a teensy per cent of them come here, they will be in significant numbers.

All Pakistanis are busy bashing India in the African boy thread, then they complain about too many Indian topics running.

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom