What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me PDF was spending late nights reading threads on the Al-Khalid and F-16's at three in the morning sipping on 7-up.

Now it has become rubbish.

People might not admit this, but this site became popular due a lot of knowledgeable people, and a lot of the senior members.

I'd say about 6 years ago, most Indians and most people around the world had no clue about the Pakistani military.

For me PDF was spending late nights reading threads on the Al-Khalid and F-16's at three in the morning sipping on 7-up.

People might not admit this, but this site became popular due a lot of knowledgeable people, and a lot of the senior members.

I'd say about 6 years ago, most Indians and most people around the world had no clue about the Pakistani military.

Most of your recent posts are rubbish. That's why.

Nobody has left RazPak... mature senior members of this forum prefer quantity over quality.

Look at the places where agnostic muslim, fatman, vcheng, mastan, muse, irfan baloch, arsalan, etc post. You will see a clear pattern - they are not just here to boost their post counts, but participate in debates and give an invaluable insight.

No false jingoism or rhetoric.

I don't want to throw any names, but I for a matter of fact do know some that prefer obscure defence sites compared to here. So I disagree.

And I'm not talking about any recent site either.

Nobody would have left, If the admins and mods had already listened to our shikwa.

Thats the point, no one is EVER going to listen to anyone's shikwa. We follow rules, which we have SET and have been consistent with. If you are a qualitative poster you'll get promoted, if you spew gali galoch, you won't.

Let's just say we want this forum to be parhay likhay tameezdaar logon ka forum.

RazPak I didnt see you posting actively in recent military technology threads by Antibody and Arsalanaslam123.

Just saying... it's all still here and in greater amount - the tech info. You just have to choose what to click.

Well, since Elmo asked for complaints, I have one. How come certain Pakistani members are allowed to use racist comment despite their posts being reported multiple times. And this is specific to individual(s) and not all Pakistanis. Isnt that just plain offensive? Probably one of the reasons why suicide trolls create fake ids to abuse blatantly

Nobody has left RazPak... mature senior members of this forum prefer quantity over quality.

Look at the places where agnostic muslim, fatman, vcheng, mastan, muse, irfan baloch, arsalan, etc post. You will see a clear pattern - they are not just here to boost their post counts, but participate in debates and give an invaluable insight.

No false jingoism or rhetoric.
You forgot superkaif bhai :cry:.

Point is most of the members reply in one liner, no serious discussion, (I am sometimes guilty of that). It makes every thread so cluttered that it becomes hard to find good points. FOr ex. when their was thread on Rafale, the post count increased so rapidly that it was hard to keep track, read and reply to posts with some sense.

Why would every senior member or elite member, think tank waste their posts and time if many posters to create a heap of useless posts which hides them?

Excellent post such as? Link?

Just look at my history. Start from day one. I used to not post as much, because I read more. I didn't have the confidence to write about things which I did not have adequate knowledge of. Instead I used to soak in information, and sometimes left my opinion on several matters, mainly geo-politics.

You forgot superkaif bhai :cry:.

Point is most of the members reply in one liner, no serious discussion, (I am sometimes guilty of that). It makes every thread so cluttered that it becomes hard to find good points. FOr ex. when their was thread on Rafale, the post count increased so rapidly that it was hard to keep track, read and reply to posts with some sense.

Why would every senior member or elite member, think tank waste their posts and time if many posters to create a heap of useless posts which hides them?

One-liners are against the rules, unless it is a question or adds value to the discussion.

It's abou bringing in traffic, so they allow the Indian members to flood the forum and spam. It has the Pakistani brand but that's about it.

There is no use in arguing over this as Admins have their reasons and are unwilling to change them. They simply don't care if the forum is flooded with vile Indians ruining the forum experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom