What's new

Is there any man on pdf who cooks ?

I can cook most of the vegetarian dishes.
Daals
Shahi Paneer
Kadai paneer
Kadi
aalo matar
aalo subzi
aalo gobhi
matar paneer
kofte
pakode
chai
omllete
mix veg
raita
halwa (yes i can )
kheer (never tried but easy i believe)
Puri
chole
etc...

Which halwas do you make ?
Ever tried daaal ka halwa?

I learnt 2 make ... strawberry cream salad.. best thing ever..
And for me , learning pineapple salad was best and the most easy ever .
]

found our resident gorden ramsayyyyyyy !:enjoy:

anyways those who can cook are requested to post their dishes snaps in the link mentioned below. and plz dont forget to like and subscribe also :partay:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iam-a-hedonist-when-it-comes-to-culinary-delights.467657/

Wakeel saahb , app ko baaton k ilawa kuch or banana ata ha ya nhi

Chai,toast,instant noodles thats about it :p:
@The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @Well.wisher @django @jamahir

I do help around though but from A to Z i am a really bad cook :D

Maggi or knorr?

I can make a nice omelette.

Plus chai.

Edit : I can make Dosa too.

Do you get taunting or made fun of by other men ? Do you find it easy or difficult ?

Never did cooking in my life but yesterday i went with wife to buy some kitchen stuff. And now the girly girl in me wants to learn cooking

Aren't most chefs men??

Last edited:
Okkk .. Kheer ..

Ingredients ;
Milk , rice , sugar , condensed milk , green cardamom , dry fruits your choice ..

I'm going to go urdu too : ..

Boil rice in water till it becomes very soft .
Then Boil milk in another pot till it comes up .
Beat good amount of sugar and sbz cardamom together and add that into that boiling milk .
Add the boiled rice too into it and keep beating the rice with your cooking tools .
After some minutes , add condensed milk and mix it all together .

Add dry fruits of your choice on it

Kheer pak gaiiii !!!

Actually I would recommend to add more milk in it when it's about to ready , adding more milk in last few minutes makes it a little liquid and more soft .
Will try your specific recipe.Kudos

I do and I love to :). Along with that, I can do all other household stuff. Dishes, Cleaning, Sweeping, Clothes.
I don't know how to cook except maybe Maggie & tea. However I do help my mother & wife in all remaining house work whenever help is required.

What about u
Can u share any delicious dish u make ?
Well basic namkeen lamb gosht consisting of 2lb leg pieces of lamb, crushed pasted ginger, 4 thick green chillies, 3 tomatoes, some salt and black pepper to taste, it is simple and quick to make.
Another simple recipe is beef steak,, get thinly sliced pieces of beef, puncture the beef with knife, put a little oil on the steak, sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then put the beef in a very hot pan without any oil in it, turn pieces after every few minutes, the beef will have a nice burnt/smoked out look about it, put a bit of butter on the top of the steak and rub a small garlic piece over the beef, and repeat on the other side,,,,have it with boiled carrots or potatoes and you will not be disappointed.Kudos kid

I started cooking at very early stage because of living in hostels and then living independently in united kingdom. I was even helping my mum when i was teen. I can cook everything but most guys request me to make biryani because they always messed up with ratio of rice and water

Last edited:
yes. Almost all curries, soups in desi style and lots of salads. I feel proud when my wife says she learned cooking from me and not from her mother :D ... we both are techies by profession although and cooking for ourselves daily is not compulsion on us but it just has become a passion :-)

Noodles, biryani, omelette, tikkas,
Lasagna, fried rice, manchurian, idli, barbecue, sandwiches.

Which halwas do you make ?
Ever tried daaal ka halwa?
Suji....mong daal takes lots of time.....Soak first, grind, then roast for long long long time....for that i look to my mom...:dance3:

Wow.

Now I really have something to aspire to. You can do 30% or more than I can - for now.
My long stay in US earlier made a cook out of me..
BTW i forgot to mention, pulao.....

learnt everything in hostel life

chotu ek plate kofte fry or sath mein 4 roti laga
pehle peechla hisaab chukta kar....tere Rs 50,000 baaki hai pehle ke..

I don't cook i "roast"8-). you can ask some of the Indians here such as @Srinivas @Gurjot.S @rishav.
wait ! oh yeah you "roasted" me on that so called requirement for expressways ! which turned out to be a lie . good for you mate . pakistan has one of the best road connectivity in the world . it is much better than that of india , i concede that

Back
Top Bottom